PDA

View Full Version : He cant live forever can he?

Bagwell358
01-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Ralph has punished us with this team for the better part of 50 years. He is now 91 years old. How much longer can he seriously live? This franchise will not begin to right the ship until he is no longer stuttering, stammering and drooling to this fan base to ease our frustrations.

When he got inducted into the Hall of Fame i felt like being a fan of this league my entire life was a sham. Ralph is no where near a hall of fame owner. The entire time he has owned and operated this team he has found ways to sabotage the existence of this fan base. Yet we continue to come back year after year and give this coward our money.

How much more of this should we have to endure. It is increasingly frustrating and difficult to get behind this team. Every decision that has been made by this franchise the last 10-15 years only adds to the anguish he has put us through for all these years.

Ralph got extremely lucky in the late eighties early nineties when he did his typical horse**** and found Bill Polian working in a closet down the hall at OBD. 7 years later he is run out of time because he couldn't get a long with his daughter who somehow had say in player personnel. WTF. Unprecedented. That brief period in our long history was the one brightspot of this team. And Ralph still found a way to screw it up.

Can we impeach an owner of an NFL team?

Typ0
01-18-2010, 08:10 PM
people live well into their 100s these days. But another round of regime failures and maybe Mikey will take him out.

Lone Stranger
01-18-2010, 08:14 PM
I feel your frustration and agree with most of your sentiments. Whatever success or failure the team has experienced falls squarely on his shoulders. And quite frankly he hasn't done very well. He alone is responsible for the past ten years.

My frustration is that he does not see his personal shortcomings.

Typ0
01-18-2010, 08:17 PM
My frustration is that he does not see his personal shortcomings.

That is the biggest problem. I have no problem with people making mistakes but he doesn't recognize them. People clearly tell him he screwed up and he tells people what they want to hear but then turns right around and does the mistake all over again. Then he spins it like he did the right thing. He also believes people will eat it up and he'll be fine. **** him.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-18-2010, 08:20 PM
im almost positive ralph will live for another 25 years , so get used to it... the reason he will live so long is because he eats tons of sausage and sour cream!!!!! then it comes out of his ass!!!!!!!!

Mitchell55
01-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Knowing our luck, he will