X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Gailey already has his staff

Well, i don't know if it's all complete, i have heard from a VERY VERY reliable person that Jason Glenn will be named to Gailey's staff. Not sure what, my friend doesn't even know himself. He says most likely a LB coach. He is currently working for Minnesota Vikings. My person doesn't know what he does there besides he's a coach.

While, coming here to tell you guys i have insider info about a LB coach or whatever may be the worst insider news ever, i think this means Gailey is a Buffalo Bill as we type here.
    Impossible is Nothing.

• Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Re: Gailey already has his staff

I hope it is. But hopefully it doesnt mean no 3-4

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

We just have to pray this isn't going to be another let's promote people to get them here fiaso. Some of those guys are just not going to perform great in the new job and there goes the neighborhood. However, they will all work on the cheap.

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

I just re-read my post and I don't know if i was clear in it, but this Jason Glenn guy was "hired" today as in he signed his contract.
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• bills4ver
          • Sep 2008

Jason Glenn is only 30 years old and is a LB for the vikings not a coach? That would be great promote a guy with no starting nfl experience to be LB coach?

makes no sense.

Comment

• rcd333
            • Mar 2007

he's the special teams assistant for the vikings right now. so he's not going to change jobs right before a nfc championship game
            Last edited by rcd333; 01-18-2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Mitchell55
              • Feb 2008

So we are hiring a current nfl LB as a coach?

Comment

• Demon
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by bills4ver
                Jason Glenn is only 30 years old and is a LB for the vikings not a coach? That would be great promote a guy with no starting nfl experience to be LB coach?

makes no sense.
                He retired due to injuries. He's a coach on the Viks this season, I have no idea in what capacity. Makes no sense but i can honestly tell you, he's a Buffalo Bill right now as i type this. Why would i make it up on a guy like Jason Glenn?

My point is, Gailey has his staff made. I have NO IDEA what capacity Glenn will be here in Buffalo but he's coming. Bills wouldn't be hiring coaches if Gailey was still not sure if he would come here.
                Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Jaybird
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Demon
                  Well, i don't know if it's all complete, i have heard from a VERY VERY reliable person that Jason Glenn will be named to Gailey's staff. Not sure what, my friend doesn't even know himself. He says most likely a LB coach. He is currently working for Minnesota Vikings. My person doesn't know what he does there besides he's a coach.

While, coming here to tell you guys i have insider info about a LB coach or whatever may be the worst insider news ever, i think this means Gailey is a Buffalo Bill as we type here.
                  Maybe he can play, once the majority of our lb are on the injured reserve
                  Last edited by Jaybird; 01-18-2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Demon
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by rcd333
                    he's the special teams assistant for the vikings right now. so he's not going to change jobs right before a nfc championship game
                    He's on the Viks coaching staff right now. Like an assistant to the LB coach or some small role like that.
                    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Jaybird
                      Maybe he can play, once the majority of our lb are on the injured reserve

That would actually be interesting. I wonder if it could happen

Comment

• Jaybird
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Mitchell55
                        That would actually be interesting. I wonder if it could happen
                        my post was sarcastic

Comment

• DBrown77
                          Watching the Bills suck since 1999
                          • Mar 2005

He's on the Viks coaching staff right now. Like an assistant to the LB coach or some small role like that.
                          So he signed a contract with the Bills when he is coaching in the NFC title game? Something doesnt seem right with that.

Comment

• Demon
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DBrown77
                            So he signed a contract with the Bills when he is coaching in the NFC title game? Something doesnt seem right with that.
                            Yeah, i don't know, i asked my friend about that too and he doesn't know either. From what I know, Glenn is a done deal. I would assume, the Bills will let him coach Sunday though and once Viks are done, Glenn will come here. I guess we just have to wait and see, but this source is just too good to not be true.
                            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                              • Jul 2002

Yeah, i don't know, i asked my friend about that too and he doesn't know either. From what I know, Glenn is a done deal. I would assume, the Bills will let him coach Sunday though and once Viks are done, Glenn will come here. I guess we just have to wait and see, but this source is just too good to not be true.
                              Sorry Demon, but it doesn't matter what level of coach they are, teams cannot talk to assistants from other teams while those teams are in the playoffs. This doesn't add up. I'm not saying he isn't pegged to come on board with Gailey if/when he is hired, but he did not sign a contract today.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍