Who's up for starting an Online petition against the hiring of Chan Gailey as H.C.???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Northern Stampede
    Canadian Son With A Heart Full Of Buffalo
    • Dec 2004

Who's up for starting an Online petition against the hiring of Chan Gailey as H.C.???

I wouldn't know how to get this thing off the ground guys.. But if anybody else would have any ideas, I think we should put something together. I am soo not for Gailey coming to Buffalo...
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Re: Who's up for starting an Online petition against the hiring of Chan Gailey as H.C.???

oh God here we go....seriously man just accept the fact that he will be the new coach and get over it. There is nothing that is going to change anyone's mind at OBD. If you want to make a statement, donn't buy tickets or merchandise.

Comment

• Northern Stampede
      Canadian Son With A Heart Full Of Buffalo
      • Dec 2004

Re: Who's up for starting an Online petition against the hiring of Chan Gailey as H.C.???

Kills me. Man, I have been following this team since I was a little kid, through the 80's til now. And I feel like this is the lowest point ever for this franchise.. If you guys are happy with watching mediocrity over and over again. Have at it. You know, I will ALWAYS be a Bills fan thru and thru. But right now, this is making it really hard... And disheartening...

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by T-Long
        oh God here we go....seriously man just accept the fact that he will be the new coach and get over it. There is nothing that is going to change anyone's mind at OBD. If you want to make a statement, donn't buy tickets or merchandise.
        Agree, I stopped after the William's era. Looks like there may be a lot of blacked out home games this year. I will have to listen to the game (if you wanna call it that) on the radio.

Comment

• Raptor
          • Jan 2009

Its over guy, he's the next HC

There is really only one true way you can cast your vote against this move and thats with you wallet

Comment

• realdealryan
            realdealrex
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Northern Stampede
            I wouldn't know how to get this thing off the ground guys.. But if anybody else would have any ideas, I think we should put something together. I am soo not for Gailey coming to Buffalo...
            billboard > petition, and that failed

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

It's too late. Accept it and support the man. I am not saying go buy tickets and go to games, if you don't want to, more power to you, i know a few of my friends who will not renew season tickets due to this. I probably will, gotta see the coaching staffs. But, the man deserves our support. We hired him. He's our new head football coach. Give him some respect.
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Oaf
                Do you read what you write?
                • Jun 2007

We might be the only two, but I am up for it man. I am not rubbed right at ALL about this development- my gut says we could really regret it. We could post it over different boards to get the most people behind it.

I'd rather do something than nothing, even if it doesn't affect the outcome, I just can't stand for this. PM if you're really interested.
                Last edited by Oaf; 01-18-2010, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• DrGraves
                  • Mar 2008

Ralph Wilson lied to the good people of Buffalo and Bills fans worldwide. We shouldn't put up with his bull**** anymore.

Comment

• Oaf
                    Do you read what you write?
                    • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Demon
                    It's too late. Accept it and support the man. I am not saying go buy tickets and go to games, if you don't want to, more power to you, i know a few of my friends who will not renew season tickets due to this. I probably will, gotta see the coaching staffs. But, the man deserves our support. We hired him. He's our new head football coach. Give him some respect.
                    I respect your posts. I respect Gailey as a person (even though I don't know him).

I sure as hell don't have to respect him as a HC after some collective idiots were forced to go with their plan D option. WE did not hire him- accepting and supporting any guy signed as HC is something we don't have to be reduced to.
                    Last edited by Oaf; 01-18-2010, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• BillsNick
                      • Jul 2003

Why is everyone so against this guy. He's had some success over the years. He's not my first choice, but it could be much worse.

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by BillsNick
                        Why is everyone so against this guy. He's had some success over the years. He's not my first choice, but it could be much worse.
                        good to see ya around bro!

how have you been doing?

Comment

• BillsWin
                          man amongst boys
                          • Oct 2008

It could be worse. I don't like the hiring. But I don't hate it. I'll wait to see what happens coordinator wise before I do anything like sign a petition.
                          I am The Batman.

Comment

• BillsNick
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by hammerbillsfan
                            good to see ya around bro!

how have you been doing?
                            What's up dude? Things been going pretty well. How bout you?

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by BillsNick
                              What's up dude? Things been going pretty well. How bout you?
                              Things are great!
                              Glad stuff is going well for you, hope to see you around here a little more.

Comment

Working...
                              X