To all those thinking of protesting the Gailey hire...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dying_-2-_Live
    • Feb 2009

To all those thinking of protesting the Gailey hire...

If I hear of anyone embarrassing the guy on a national scale, before even stepping foot on Buffalo's sideline... I will hunt you down and kick your a$$!!
    "If you ain't first... You're last"

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: To all those thinking of protesting the Gailey hire...

The Buffalo Bills went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, examined the menu and went with the grilled cheese.The Bills, of course, tried to order the filet.

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

I don't even care anymore...
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• Billz_fan
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by BillsWin
        Im with you.
        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
          We play to win the game!
          • Oct 2009

Check this out LOL

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
            wonderful... great find... but look how many people signed it

nice try... Give the guy a chance!
            "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• Mudflap1
              Next Question!
              • Nov 2004

Sorry... the Bills have struck out three times already in the past decade... they are out for me. No more "giving the guy a chance". No more blind faith. OBD ****s the fans on every single occasion.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
                Can we get one of those together but for him being fired from the Bills?

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

I'll kick anyone's ass for suggesting that the same losers who have run this team for the last 10 years get the benefit of the doubt. Gailey has exactly 1 game to show that he isn't a retread, idiot coach. One!

if he punts on the wrong side of the 50 and has no answer in the press conference, i'm done with him.

if he supports a player that has proven time and again he shouldn't be out there, i'm done with him.

If he picks a DB in the draft, i'm done with him.

How can bills fans subject themselves to this ****? It's unbelievable. We should be down with pitchforks at OBD flipping cars over.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                    Knows More Than You
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dying_-2-_Live
                    If I hear of anyone embarrassing the guy on a national scale, before even stepping foot on Buffalo's sideline... I will hunt you down and kick your a$$!!
                    we as Bills fans have every right to disapprove of this just as you have the right to bury your head in the sand and drink more of the same poop flavored Kool-Aid.

So shut your mouth and don't tell us how to react.
                    Last edited by Italian Stallion; 01-19-2010, 08:51 AM.
                    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

JoshMac28 (1/19/2010 at 12:15 AM) Report Violation Frustrating but far from surprising.

The Bills promised big changes, but two weeks ago they promote a scout from within to "General Manager" and change Russ Brandon's title from COO to CEO. The most insulting part of the whole deal was they actually held a press conference to give the illusion of something happening.

Now, to cap off this offseason, Ralph Wilson goes to the same coaching catalog he bought Dick Jauron from. The unsuccessful re-tred who is on nobody elses radar, who has to either come be OUR head coach or look forward to the rest of his life out of football. The perfect recipe for a yes-man...because they have no other option.

To twist the knife even further, Brian Billick wanted to come here and wasn't even interviewed. On the same day news breaks about Chan Gailey, Brian Billick's longtime defensive coordinator, Mike Nolan, is set free from Denver. We could realistically be looking at Billick/Nolan coming to Buffalo as change we could all embrace, but now it's more of the same. An incompetent front office answering directly to a medling owner, and a head coach with so little pull around the league, he has no choice but to be a yes-man.

We all loved the idea of Shanahan and Cowher, but the truth is, we were in love with the idea of anything that represented a power shift away from our hall of fame owner. Be proud of your induction Ralph, because it's the last honor you're likely to ever receive from the NAtional Football League.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Luisito23
                        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                        • Apr 2003

It's so funny, and pathetic to me how all these homers are supporting this Gailey garbage...I guess a decade isn't long enough to ''get it".
                        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                          Knows More Than You
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Luisito23
                          It's so funny, and pathetic to me how all these homers are supporting this Gailey garbage...I guess a decade isn't long enough to ''get it".
                          yeah apparantly not.

Instructions for those fans:

Hit head against brick wall. Say ouch that hurts. Repeat infinity times.
                          BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• ddaryl
                            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Dying_-2-_Live

you better start your hunt... this one is going to be very ugly

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by BillsWin

Ditto. The last few weeks have "driven a wedge" between me and my usual love for the Buffalo Bills. I have never felt this much resentment toward the franchise.....

It kind of sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X