PDA

View Full Version : mark my Words Zoners

airdog32
01-19-2010, 02:39 AM
Leslie Frazier and Russ Grimm will be the next 2 successful Cord's turned HC in this league and we would have missed out! Exp is nice but these sub par HC's our FO is looking at don't cut it!!!! How much more can we take as loyal fans???? When will fans say enough is enough? Listen all if we continue to support this organization and keep RW pockets phat this will be the outcome! Support change and stage some type of walkout or boycott until fans can buy stock in the team or have some input into the future of this team look forward to another decade of 7-9 and no playoffs!!!!!!!!!

G Wolly
01-19-2010, 03:40 AM
When will fans say enough is enough? Listen all if we continue to support this organization and keep RW pockets phat this will be the outcome! Support change and stage some type of walkout or boycott until fans can buy stock in the team or have some input into the future of this team look forward to another decade of 7-9 and no playoffs!!!!!!!!!

So you want me to stop supporting my favorite team to try and show the owner of the team he's nothing without the fans...

...so he packs us up and moves us to another city.

No.

airdog32
01-19-2010, 03:47 AM
So you want me to stop supporting my favorite team to try and show the owner of the team he's nothing without the fans...

...so he packs us up and moves us to another city.

No.
We all know he will die before that happens but if you want change that will make this franchise a contendor it might be the only solution! Watch the games rout for the team just stop buying tix and selling out RWS!

G Wolly
01-19-2010, 03:56 AM
Ralph hasn't done anything when we do sell it out as we have for years and years.

What makes you think seeing more empty seats would bring a change?

Night Train
01-19-2010, 04:44 AM
Leslie Frazier and Russ Grimm will be the next 2 successful Cord's turned HC in this league and we would have missed out! Exp is nice but these sub par HC's our FO is looking at don't cut it!!!! How much more can we take as loyal fans???? When will fans say enough is enough? Listen all if we continue to support this organization and keep RW pockets phat this will be the outcome! Support change and stage some type of walkout or boycott until fans can buy stock in the team or have some input into the future of this team look forward to another decade of 7-9 and no playoffs!!!!!!!!!

Another decade ? I got news. Part of the owners planned lockout issues in 2011 is eliminating revenue sharing, which means the end of a few teams in the NFL.

Enjoy them next year because it may be the final one for Buffalo, Jacksonville, Cinci and a few others.