• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Bills fans called out in TAMPA

Just listeneing to the radio in Tampa.
    Saying Chan Gailey to be introduced as Bills new head coach sometime today...

Basically saying Bills fans quit stomping around like babies and face it that Chan Gailey is the only 1 the Bills could hire..........

Did say Bills nation is strong and the fans base is wonderful but the big name coaches just didn't want to go to Buffalo.

Just 5 minutes ago starting the broadcast.......
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Re: Bills fans called out in TAMPA

They are exactly right.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

I hope he dies.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
        Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by T-Long
        They are exactly right.
        No. We could have had Frazier yet we decided we didn't want to wait for the Vikings to get eliminated.

God give me style and give me grace
        God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• T-Long
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Dicknoze69
          No. We could have had Frazier yet we decided we didn't want to wait for the Vikings to get eliminated.
          This board is hilarious at times. Two weeks ago when Frazier's name was out there, everybody was KILLING him. And now, everyone loves him and wants him here. Seriously people, this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
            • Jul 2002

This board is hilarious at times. Two weeks ago when Frazier's name was out there, everybody was KILLING him. And now, everyone loves him and wants him here. Seriously people, this is getting ridiculous.
            No I actually liked him the whole time. Either way, there's a ton of assistants who could be potential home runs in terms of performance, yet we reached for a guy who is a single. Nobody even wanted Gailey for an Offensive Coordinator position!

I refuse to buy the argument that everyone turned us down and therefore Gailey was the best for the position. No one is even sure Gailey would have been in the NFL next season without us.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Yeah because I had no idea that they were going to bring in this Bum....

Comment

• T-Long
                • Sep 2003

Trust me, I understand some fan's disappointment. But you have to look at the big picture...the Bills TRIED to bring in that big name, and they all said no. It's the TRUTH, no matter how embarassing it is. Hell, even little Schotty, Rivera, Grimm, and Harbaugh said no and they've never even been a head coach! It was slim pickings for the front office because of Ralph's history...so getting a guy who has won and has SB coaching experience, this is the best they could have done in my opinion.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

i don't know too much about Gailey so he's going to have a clean slate with me. i just hope he does a good job with the cards that he's dealt with.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Buddo
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dicknoze69
                    No I actually liked him the whole time. Either way, there's a ton of assistants who could be potential home runs in terms of performance, yet we reached for a guy who is a single. Nobody even wanted Gailey for an Offensive Coordinator position!

I refuse to buy the argument that everyone turned us down and therefore Gailey was the best for the position. No one is even sure Gailey would have been in the NFL next season without us.
                    Apparently Gailey was about to be offered the Bears OC job.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

Do you think Chan Gailey likes undersized, high motor, white guys?

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
                        • Dec 2008

Trust me, I understand some fan's disappointment. But you have to look at the big picture...the Bills TRIED to bring in that big name, and they all said no. It's the TRUTH, no matter how embarassing it is. Hell, even little Schotty, Rivera, Grimm, and Harbaugh said no and they've never even been a head coach! It was slim pickings for the front office because of Ralph's history...so getting a guy who has won and has SB coaching experience, this is the best they could have done in my opinion.

I would LOVE to really know how hard Wilson "TRIED" to bring any of these guys in. Did he offer them a *****load of money and thats all? Because if that's the case he didn't try at all. If he really "tried", he should have said "I will give you anything it is you want, no questions asked."

Screw Ralph Wilson. I hope he goes out in the most embarrassing way possible! He deserves it!

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
                          • Dec 2008

I apologize in advance for all of my future posts! I just CAN'T hold in the bitterness! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Buddo
                            Apparently Gailey was about to be offered the Bears OC job.
                            I would have taken my chances waiting a week. I'm sure Gailey would have waited a week to decide as well, knowing he was a full-blown candidate for a head coach position. There's nothing about Chan Gailey that screams "we have to hire him now!"

Comment

• Luisito23
                              Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                              • Apr 2003

this is the best they could have done in my opinion.

They could of had a Billick/Nolan combination. That's a million times better than this horrible nightmare.
                              "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                              ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                              ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                              ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
                              X