PDA

View Full Version : order of questions for press conference

trapezeus
01-19-2010, 08:26 AM
1. Are you guys serious?
2. No, honestly, are you serious
3. Since you seemed so enamored with a released OC from a pathetic team, was Turk Schonert given an interview.
4. Is there any sense of embarassment from anyone in the front office because the fans are embarassed wearing your gear.
5. Will season ticket holders get an AARP discount for the number of senior citizens in command
6. CAn you just sell the team and move it? the people of buffalo deserve so much better than this?
7. Are you comfortable that in about 9 weeks you went from lower echelon team to beneath the raiders?
8. Russ, show us your marketing genius and show us how you fill the stadium this year without using fear.
9. Should fans wait until you blow the draft or suck to the same extent in week 1 before booing?

patmoran2006
01-19-2010, 08:28 AM
I will be at the press conference.

trapezeus
01-19-2010, 08:34 AM
If you ask any one of those questions pat, i'll give you the Shenoy Award of Excellence. It's given to the highest levels of Journalistic integrity.

But seriously, what do you think the mood will be at the press conference? Do you think some reporteres like sullivan will go for the jugular, or will most just let it go because if they are too harsh they'll lose their press pass.

The Spaz
01-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Why, why why why why and why?

Scumbag College
01-19-2010, 08:39 AM
1. Are you guys serious?
2. No, honestly, are you serious
3. Since you seemed so enamored with a released OC from a pathetic team, was Turk Schonert given an interview.
4. Is there any sense of embarassment from anyone in the front office because the fans are embarassed wearing your gear.
5. Will season ticket holders get an AARP discount for the number of senior citizens in command
6. CAn you just sell the team and move it? the people of buffalo deserve so much better than this?
7. Are you comfortable that in about 9 weeks you went from lower echelon team to beneath the raiders?
8. Russ, show us your marketing genius and show us how you fill the stadium this year without using fear.
9. Should fans wait until you blow the draft or suck to the same extent in week 1 before booing?

10. Who are you again?
11. What?
12. Huh?

mikemac2001
01-19-2010, 08:52 AM
When I first saw chan Gailry yesterday I laughed was like haven't heard that name in along while no way he gets the job

The franchise is on life support

trapezeus
01-19-2010, 08:54 AM
pull the plug!!! Pull the plug!!!

PECKERWOOD
01-19-2010, 09:20 AM
1.) Are you serious?
2.) Are you serious?
3.) Are you serious?

WTF?

trapezeus
01-19-2010, 09:53 AM
wouldn't you love to hear an interview with larry quinn and the sabres at this point?

"Larry, you made some tough calls that the fans hated, but at the end of the day, the team found ways to play at the very least, entertaining games. now they are winning. How much do you see the bills model and think, "thank god we aren't run like that."

"well, they are running into a very difficult situation. that's obvious. however, we know the concerns of fiscal responsibility and the desire to win.

"Larry, off the record,"

"it's awesome. they suck so badly that everytime they lose on sunday, we see a huge spike in jersey sales and ticket sales. we could sign the top 5 players in the NHL and i think we'd still get more profit from the day after bills losses. Thank you ralph. Keep doing what it is you do, you glorious old bastard."

trapezeus
01-19-2010, 10:10 AM
10. is it possible for Ralph to just lock out the team a year early?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-19-2010, 10:47 AM
they will not have time for questions cause Ralph will blather for about 2 hours

Bone
01-19-2010, 10:52 AM
What happened at Georgia Tech, Coach?