PDA

View Full Version : resigning as board Jokester

trapezeus
01-19-2010, 09:41 AM
I've been cracking jokes at the bills expense for about 5 years now on billszone.com.

With gailey being signed, i see that I can not keep up with the wit and humor of the Bills Front office. I tried to find the humor in it all. but this was the last straw.

i'll still be around, but i just can't out funny the funniest team in the league. a team that takes no from good coaches, takes no from bad coaches, and signs a guy who was in the same exact situation as Turk Schonert 6 months ago.

You can't write this stuff. Part of me wants to write a satirical piece on what went on inside the meeting room, but that's probably how it played out. and what's more, it probably was even dumber than imagined.

F the Bills, my friends. I hate that they are part of my blood and that i love them so much. but this team hates us. And they'll continue to hate us until they have every single dollar we could give them. then like the parasites they are, they'll go find a new host to feed off of.

Tatonka
01-19-2010, 09:58 AM
i didnt think you were that funny anyway.

:couch: j/k

Meathead
01-19-2010, 10:00 AM
if those were jokes why bother resigning

THRILLHO
01-19-2010, 10:01 AM
I will try and fill the void you are creating.

trapezeus
01-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Honestly, last week, frazier seemed like an awful hire. yet somehow they went to the 11th hour to find chan gailey. Why not just bring marv back? Maybe he declined the offer knowing how his pal Jauron was treated.

I really can't believe nothing changed from the worst 2 years of bills football. poor coaching, poor players, poor front office.

At least that was football oriented. this coaching search was just so embarassing. no one wanted the job so we had to find an old man who just wants to stand on a sideline for 3-4 more years before he retires.

We could start to make jokes about how badly the bills will botch FA and the draft, but they'll out do us. They really will. This is so heartbreaking.

Meathead
01-19-2010, 10:12 AM
I will try and fill the void you are creating.
fill er up

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/7637/vigrecup.jpg

Jan Reimers
01-19-2010, 10:12 AM
I've been cracking jokes at the bills expense for about 5 years now on billszone.com.

With gailey being signed, i see that I can not keep up with the wit and humor of the Bills Front office. I tried to find the humor in it all. but this was the last straw.

i'll still be around, but i just can't out funny the funniest team in the league. a team that takes no from good coaches, takes no from bad coaches, and signs a guy who was in the same exact situation as Turk Schonert 6 months ago.

You can't write this stuff. Part of me wants to write a satirical piece on what went on inside the meeting room, but that's probably how it played out. and what's more, it probably was even dumber than imagined.

F the Bills, my friends. I hate that they are part of my blood and that i love them so much. but this team hates us. And they'll continue to hate us until they have every single dollar we could give them. then like the parasites they are, they'll go find a new host to feed off of.
Oh, come on Trap, welcome the Nix/Gailey era with optimism and hope like me. Then sober up and shoot yourself.:drool2:

trapezeus
01-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Oh, come on Trap, welcome the Nix/Gailey era with optimism and hope like me. Then sober up and shoot yourself.:drool2:

For you jan, i'll put on a good face through the press conference. but if and when ralph or chan gailey openly mock the fanbase, i reserve the right to go crazy.

I just hope to god the press asks some real hard questions. i don't want brandon and crew smiling like they accomplished something. they just scored a big old F for the nth time. They should be embarassed of themselves.

Oaf
01-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Who appointed you as Board Jokester anyways?

Gimme some examples of you being funny :mad:

elltrain22
01-19-2010, 10:25 AM
For you jan, i'll put on a good face through the press conference. but if and when ralph or chan gailey openly mock the fanbase, i reserve the right to go crazy.

I just hope to god the press asks some real hard questions. i don't want brandon and crew smiling like they accomplished something. they just scored a big old F for the nth time. They should be embarassed of themselves.

if they mock the fanbase, they're asking for anarchy, and they just might literally get it!!

Jan Reimers
01-19-2010, 10:35 AM
I really can't figure out how hiring long-time veteran football men like Nix and Gailey in any way mocks the fan base.