I don't think I've ever experience true hatred for someone....until now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kelly2reed4six
    • Dec 2008

I don't think I've ever experience true hatred for someone....until now.

Am I the only one that wishes I could run that p.o.s. Wilson over with an 18 wheeler???

I've got nothing against Gailey.....if anything, the poor guy is the victim because he has to work for this loser.

WE, the fans, MADE ralph wilson by being one of the most committed fanbases in the NFL; and THIS is how he repays us??? I don't care what anyone says about wilson "trying" to bring in a big name. Give me a break. If he gave 2 sh**s about the fans he would have found a way to reward us. We spend our hard earned money on Buffalo Bills Gear and tickets; for what?! So this JERK can profit even more!

This is the first year I have really felt so sincere about having no desire to go to a bills game. Not because I don't want to see the players who actually have some passion and care, but because I don't want to put another damn dime in Wilsons pocket. We shouldn't reward him, for screwing us.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: I don't think I've ever experience true hatred for someone....until now.

I'll stop short of wishing harm on anyone over a football team

I however wish Ralph would be removed from any decision making and someone else would come in and clean house top to bottom

Comment

• Dicknoze69
      Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl

I however wish Ralph would be removed from any decision making and someone else would come in and clean house top to bottom
      This is my wish as well.

God give me style and give me grace
      God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jae1986
        Am I the only one that wishes I could run that p.o.s. Wilson over with an 18 wheeler???

I've got nothing against Gailey.....if anything, the poor guy is the victim because he has to work for this loser.

WE, the fans, MADE ralph wilson by being one of the most committed fanbases in the NFL; and THIS is how he repays us??? I don't care what anyone says about wilson "trying" to bring in a big name. Give me a break. If he gave 2 sh**s about the fans he would have found a way to reward us. We spend our hard earned money on Buffalo Bills Gear and tickets; for what?! So this JERK can profit even more!
        Hatred over a football decision that impacts your life in what way? Sports entertainment? That's a little strong. And if you think for one instance that "we made Ralph" you are extremely naive. RW had lots of money long before the AFL was started and would be fine without a team.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Did Ralph put a gun to your head and force you to be a bills fan?
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
            I'll stop short of wishing harm on anyone over a football team

Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• zone
              No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              Did Ralph put a gun to your head and force you to be a bills fan?
              A K-Gun maybe.
              www.blzbus.com

Comment

Working...
              X