PDA

View Full Version : I don't think I've ever experience true hatred for someone....until now.

kelly2reed4six
01-19-2010, 09:42 AM
Am I the only one that wishes I could run that p.o.s. Wilson over with an 18 wheeler???

I've got nothing against Gailey.....if anything, the poor guy is the victim because he has to work for this loser.

WE, the fans, MADE ralph wilson by being one of the most committed fanbases in the NFL; and THIS is how he repays us??? I don't care what anyone says about wilson "trying" to bring in a big name. Give me a break. If he gave 2 sh**s about the fans he would have found a way to reward us. We spend our hard earned money on Buffalo Bills Gear and tickets; for what?! So this JERK can profit even more!

This is the first year I have really felt so sincere about having no desire to go to a bills game. Not because I don't want to see the players who actually have some passion and care, but because I don't want to put another damn dime in Wilsons pocket. We shouldn't reward him, for screwing us.

ddaryl
01-19-2010, 09:43 AM
I'll stop short of wishing harm on anyone over a football team

I however wish Ralph would be removed from any decision making and someone else would come in and clean house top to bottom

Dicknoze69
01-19-2010, 09:44 AM
I however wish Ralph would be removed from any decision making and someone else would come in and clean house top to bottom

This is my wish as well.

Ebenezer
01-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Am I the only one that wishes I could run that p.o.s. Wilson over with an 18 wheeler???

I've got nothing against Gailey.....if anything, the poor guy is the victim because he has to work for this loser.

WE, the fans, MADE ralph wilson by being one of the most committed fanbases in the NFL; and THIS is how he repays us??? I don't care what anyone says about wilson "trying" to bring in a big name. Give me a break. If he gave 2 sh**s about the fans he would have found a way to reward us. We spend our hard earned money on Buffalo Bills Gear and tickets; for what?! So this JERK can profit even more!

Hatred over a football decision that impacts your life in what way? Sports entertainment? That's a little strong. And if you think for one instance that "we made Ralph" you are extremely naive. RW had lots of money long before the AFL was started and would be fine without a team.

justasportsfan
01-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Did Ralph put a gun to your head and force you to be a bills fan?

Cntrygal
01-19-2010, 12:06 PM
I'll stop short of wishing harm on anyone over a football team

:10:

zone
01-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Did Ralph put a gun to your head and force you to be a bills fan?
A K-Gun maybe.