Tim Graham (ESPN.com) will be my guest tonight on Bills Now! (post questions here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Tim Graham (ESPN.com) will be my guest tonight on Bills Now! (post questions here)

Tim Graham from ESPN.com will be my guest tonight on Buffalo Bills Now! at 9:05pm!

We obviously have a lot to talk about not only with Tim, but getting your thoughts, my thougts, and recapping everything related to the Chan Gailey hire, as well as what's happened over the last month over at One Bills Drive!

I hope you can join me for the show. It should be a very interesting one.

Also, if you have any questions you'd like me to ask Tim while he's live on the program, please post them here. I can't promise to get to all of them, but I'll try to ask some of them based on the time and how the conversation goes.
    Here is the link for the show:

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Re: Tim Graham (ESPN.com) will be my guest tonight on Bills Now! (post questions here)

by the way, Pat helped to secure Tim for tonight. Thanks, Pat.
    Click to listen:

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
      • Sep 2003

Re: Tim Graham (ESPN.com) will be my guest tonight on Bills Now! (post questions here)

Ask him how you and everyone else whiffed on Gailey, and how a poster at Two Bills Drive scooped everyone?

PTR
      10 Commandments of the D
      1. Never stop Rocking.
      2. Legalize all drugs.
      3. Quit your day job.
      4. All Religion should be taxed.
      5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
      6. F**k her gently.
      7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
      8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
      9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
      10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Where did Chan Gailey come from? There were no reports of interviews, or even interest and then boom it just happened. How and when?
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Coach Sal
          • Aug 2006

Your warm-up for the show tonight is NFL Now! with Johnny Von and myself. Starts at 8pm. Catch it here:

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
          Click to listen:

Comment

• bilzfancy
            • Jan 2010

a coach is really only as good as the people he surrounds himself with, with that in mind, what kind of coaches can Gailey attract to Buffalo, especially the 3 coordinators?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

When slitting your wrists, is it really better to "drive down the road" as opposed to "crossing the street"?

Comment

• Coach Sal
                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by bilzfancy
                a coach is really only as good as the people he surrounds himself with, with that in mind, what kind of coaches can Gailey attract to Buffalo, especially the 3 coordinators?
                I've already spoken with Tim and we will definitely be covering this......although I'm not sure how much will be pure guessing and how much will be info he's heard so far.
                Click to listen:

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                  Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
                  • Jan 2010

yeah, coach sal, ask him what type of coordinators will come to buffalo?

Comment

• Mudflap1
                    Next Question!
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by bilzfancy
                    Yes. Considering that NOBODY in the free world wanted to be the head coach in Buffalo, what are the chances that a good coordinator will come to Buffalo and be an underling for a retread head coach that was out of the league?

Comment

• elltrain22
                      • Sep 2003

here are some questions I have:

- Do you see us addressing our need for QB via the draft or FA?
                      - what are the Bills gonna do w/ Lynch?
                      - does the Bills FO know how PO'ed the fanbase is, and if so, what will they do to raise our hopes?
                      - if this team still doesn't reach the playoffs in 3 years, and attendance is down, how likely is it that Buffalo loses its team?

thats all I got for now, I'll try to think of some more later.
                      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• wmoz11
                        • Sep 2008

Was going to watch anyway, but now I definitely will be. Good get.

What kind of defense will he look to implement? Is he flexible and will it depend on the current roster?

Comment

• bflojohn
                          • Aug 2005

Mr. Ralph Wilson has the title of meddler in his resume, so what are the chances that he simply gets out of the way of the "football people" he just hired? I'd say 50-50. What are the rumors on Tom Modrak and John Guy, and lastly, how much of this roster will be "turned over" in Chan Gailey's first year? I'm thinking 25-30% myself!!! Thanks Sal.....
                          Last edited by bflojohn; 01-19-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Coach Sal
                            • Aug 2006

Good Qs everyone. I'll do my best to at least cover as much as I can, even if I don't ask each question directly.
                            Click to listen:

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

Looking forward to this.
                              Last edited by patmoran2006; 01-19-2010, 05:40 PM.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞