PDA

View Full Version : This is me, trying to give Gailey a chance..

Pinkerton Security
01-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Im a very optimistic Bills fan, but I am not happy about this hire at alllll.

However, I also like to look at hard facts:

- We reportedly asked - Jim Harbaugh, Mike Shanahan, Bill Cowher, Brian Billick, Schotty Jr AND Sr, among others just for an interview....and got turned down by almost all.
- Gailey is not a losing coach....he has had success other places

I personally am willing to say that I prefer Gailey over Frazier, both because he is a pretty decent offensive coach and also because Id rather have a guy who has had 2 years experience, making the playoffs both years regardless of the team he had inherited.

Im not thrilled with the signing and am somewhat disappointed we didnt get a big name, but after all the big names turned us down, I think this guy deserves a chance.

PromoTheRobot
01-19-2010, 11:30 AM
If not Chan Gailey then who? Did we want the further embarrassment of being turned down by everyone? Waiting for Frazier could have easily backfired so this is who we get.

PTR

NOT THE DUDE...
01-19-2010, 11:31 AM
pinkdogg, what is lynch looking at in that avatar???

bigbub2352
01-19-2010, 11:32 AM
i have to say i also have been pretty quiet during this search, i think it came down to process of elimination with Gailey
i am very concerned with who he picks as a D cordinator and O cordinator
also the fact the guy and modrak are still here is LAME and shows how not serious RW's intentions were

NOT THE DUDE...
01-19-2010, 11:34 AM
can anyone tell me what lynch the thug is looking at in that avatar by pink dogg

The Spaz
01-19-2010, 11:36 AM
can anyone tell me what lynch the thug is looking at in that avatar by pink dogg

Are you blind?:bored: