PDA

View Full Version : Levy defends Jauron, but calls out coaches who turned Buffalo down

BillsWin
01-19-2010, 11:41 AM
From bbmb

560 WQAM in Miami
Sid Rosenberg Show Today at 12pm

Marv said:

- The Bills talked to many people about the head coaching job.

- Levy stayed out of the process completely.

- Others were higher than Gailey on their list (Levy mentioned Dungy and Billick)

- Thinks Nix had alot to do with the hiring of Gailey

- Sid Rosenberg brought up that no one want to coach for the Bills anymore, comparing the situation to that of the Raiders... Levy said that there are going to be alot of coaches who are going to regret passing on the Bills job.

- (On why people don't want to come to Buffalo) Levy said that may be true but quoted Jim Kelly saying that " once they get here (Buffalo), they don't want to leave".

- BIGGEST QUOTE: Levy said that he was "saddened that Dick Jauron was let go". He thinks they would have reached success faster than with the route they are going now. He wished the front office would have "sticked with the program".

The Spaz
01-19-2010, 11:43 AM
The "program"? Seriously Marv what program would that be, losing?

DraftBoy
01-19-2010, 11:44 AM
I love Marv, but like I told my brother the other night on the phone.

"Dude...just shut the **** up."

TheBrownBear
01-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Well, it did take John Wooden 15 years to win his first NCAA championship. Then he went on to win another 9 in the next 11 years.

Tatonka
01-19-2010, 11:56 AM
marv is a ****ing moron.. he set this franchise back as far as anyone.. he can take a hike.