Who will be the big FA signing that will put butts in seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Who will be the big FA signing that will put butts in seats?

The HC hiring of Chan Gailey certainly isn't going to fill the seats at RWS so who is the big FA name that Captain Geritol will sign in order to put our sucker a**es in teh seats?
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Re: Who will be the big FA signing that will put butts in seats?

Warren Sapp and Deion Sanders.
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Jeff1220
      H to the 12:20
      • Jul 2002

I don't think a FA signing will do it. At this point the only thing that will put buts in the seats will be W's.

Comment

• jpdex12
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Jeff1220
        I don't think a FA signing will do it. At this point the only thing that will put buts in the seats will be W's.
        Don't hold your breath, I wouldn't want you to suffocate...
        Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• elltrain22
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jeff1220
          True, but w/ our current roster thats not gonna happen. We need to draft or sign 1-2 good O-lineman, sign a veteran QB (no rookie), and address our need for LB, either through the draft or FA.
          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

Nix said it himself. There won't be any big name FA signings.

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

Nix already said we won't be big free agents players. The one player I want is Malcom Floyd from San Diego.
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

the bills gave up. last year when they let jauron play out part of his deal, they showed, they don't care. they don't care if the stadium is completely empty or filled with opposing fans. they simply don't care.

They aren't going to sign anyone. and they're prepared to blow the draft. then they'll try and tell you that Brian moorman could be really good at DT if we just give him time and patience.

Russ Brandon, worse than bernie madoff.

Comment

• Scumbag College
                  • Oct 2002

The Bills need help on the OL, DL, and at LB. These signings usually don't put asses in seats, but would give the Bills a better chance at winning.

I say they franchise TO and bring him back next year if they want to do wacky stuff to try to sell seats.
                  Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
                    Nix said it himself. There won't be any big name FA signings.
                    they will draft Tebow since Gailey loves to pound the ball
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
                      • Jan 2010

IDK about free agents, But if we snag up McClain in the 1st round of the draft, I'd be pretty happy with the start of the draft lol

Comment

• madness
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Scumbag College
                        The Bills need help on the OL, DL, and at LB. These signings usually don't put asses in seats, but would give the Bills a better chance at winning.

I say they franchise TO and bring him back next year if they want to do wacky stuff to try to sell seats.
                        No need for T.O. anymore. Let him and Reed walk and let the young guys step up. We've officially changed to a run first, second and third offense under Gailey. Fred Jackson has to love this move.

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          they will draft Tebow since Gailey loves to pound the ball
                          I was just thinking about that this morning. It's no secret Gailey likes mobile QB's. I could definitely see the Bills drafting him now.

Comment

• AB4now
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Demon
                            Nix already said we won't be big free agents players. The one player I want is Malcom Floyd from San Diego.
                            i agree. malcom floyd is a young tall up and comer. good hands decent speed. i also feel maybe chan should consider putting evans in the slot ala wes welker style. it would free him up over the middle and with his break away speed could precent some mis matches..
                            thats whats up

Comment

• ChanGailey
                              Veteran Zoner
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by AB4now
                              i agree. malcom floyd is a young tall up and comer. good hands decent speed. i also feel maybe chan should consider putting evans in the slot ala wes welker style. it would free him up over the middle and with his break away speed could precent some mis matches..
                              U need to keep in mind that Evans is scared to get hit, so the only place he's willing to make a play is over the top, on the sideline, or in the end zone. Otherwise he may get hit/dirty. And we've never seen him up for any of that!

Comment

Working...
                              X