PDA

View Full Version : Is Chan Gailey the Answer?

BlackMetalNinja
01-19-2010, 12:54 PM
Is Chan Gailey the Answer?

Sure he is... assuming the question was "How can the Buffalo Bills disappoint their fans this time?" Just about every Bills fan I've had any contact with since yesterday when the rumors heated up that Gailey was going to be hired has had a similar response, and joy wasn't any part of it. Well today it's going to be made official and even those clinging on to some desperate hope that the Bills still had an ace of sorts up their sleeve can no longer pretend. For argument's sake, I'll try and present both sides of the case when it comes to making Gailey the next head coach in Buffalo, but from my point of view, the facts come down pretty heavily on one side of the coin.

http://www.dandssports.com/2010/01/is-chan-gailey-answer.html

Read, enjoy, give feedback if you so choose!

Ebenezer
01-19-2010, 12:59 PM
With RW, Tom Modrak and John Guy still in place there is no correct answer. Are we to believe it was 10 years and 3 coaches worth of poor on field decisions?

BlackMetalNinja
01-19-2010, 01:01 PM
With RW, Tom Modrak and John Guy still in place there is no correct answer. Are we to believe it was 10 years and 3 coaches worth of poor on field decisions?That more or less sums up the end of my article... There are bigger problems that have no obvious solution at this point.