PDA

View Full Version : Chan Gaily notes/transcript

northernbillfan
01-19-2010, 01:23 PM
Challenges are huge

Lots of hard work. Tough task.

Two people at the top, Nix and I are on the same page.

Come to understand what it takes to build

Fundamentally sound.

Toughness and discipline and dealing with the fine line.

Removing the gray area from the organization. Define everyone's role.

Believe in character.

In otherwords typical blah blah blah

northernbillfan
01-19-2010, 01:29 PM
Typed as he was speaking. They then cut off the presser on NFL network just at the Q & A session

madness
01-19-2010, 01:45 PM
No in otherwords.

Those points are exactly what's been missing in this franchise for the past 10 ****ing years. If Nix and Gaily feel they can do what they have to turn this franchise around I'm all for it. We'll see how serious they are by how many FO roadblocks they have trample even if it includes Ralph himself. At this point the only positive outcome is positive results.

I want to see Gaily work these players like ****ing dogs. No more summer camp, no more making your players your BFF's. I don't want to hear about players playing text tag with their coach. I want to see pads on, sweat pouring, whistle helmet hitting, hill running practices! Toughness and discipline is exactly what this team needs and when I say discipline, I don't just mean staying away from penalties. This means sticking with the run, keeping your run fits and stopping the damn run. The foundation of any defense should be all about stopping the run.

If we need to bring in some old hard ass southerners to get the damn job done than so be it. I'm not super happy about Gaily but you know what? It's a huge improvement over the fluff crap we've had to deal with. Now let's get 'er done!

:rant:

northernbillfan
01-19-2010, 01:55 PM
no more making your players your BFF's.:roflmao:

northernbillfan
01-19-2010, 01:56 PM
No in otherwords.

Those points are exactly what's been missing in this franchise for the past 10 ****ing years. If Nix and Gaily feel they can do what they have to turn this franchise around I'm all for it. We'll see how serious they are by how many FO roadblocks they have trample even if it includes Ralph himself. At this point the only positive outcome is positive results.

I want to see Gaily work these players like ****ing dogs. No more summer camp, no more making your players your BFF's. I don't want to hear about players playing text tag with their coach. I want to see pads on, sweat pouring, whistle helmet hitting, hill running practices! Toughness and discipline is exactly what this team needs and when I say discipline, I don't just mean staying away from penalties. This means sticking with the run, keeping your run fits and stopping the damn run. The foundation of any defense should be all about stopping the run.

If we need to bring in some old hard ass southerners to get the damn job done than so be it. I'm not super happy about Gaily but you know what? It's a huge improvement over the fluff crap we've had to deal with. Now let's get 'er done!

:rant:Well said. That's a good way to read between the lines. I wasn't exactly listening to what he was saying, just hearing it to transcribe it for folks unable to hear the PC.