PDA

View Full Version : Oakland gets a lot of calls...

cocamide
01-19-2010, 01:38 PM
quote of the day!

Mathja
01-19-2010, 01:39 PM
this is pretty heated....i can't believe some of the things they're saying....al davis won't like that quote one bit.

soapman
01-19-2010, 01:39 PM
I LOL'd at my desk....

SquishDaFish
01-19-2010, 01:40 PM
:roflmao: I was rolling laughing on that one

BuffaloBlakely14
01-19-2010, 01:40 PM
What was said...I'm at work and can't get the PC. Are the reporters hammering him?

Beebe's Kid
01-19-2010, 01:42 PM
What was said...I'm at work and can't get the PC. Are the reporters hammering him?

My answer is no. You aren't going to hammer these two. That is the impression I got.

cocamide
01-19-2010, 01:46 PM
To paraphrase: Nix was saying that he had about 15 calls a day from people wanting to be interviewed for the coaching position. He then said that every job in the NFL gets a lot of applicants... Even Oakland gets a lot of calls. Then he said something like: Oh wait, pretend I didn't say that.

ServoBillieves
01-19-2010, 01:46 PM
My answer is no. You aren't going to hammer these two. That is the impression I got.

To be honest I completely agree... These guys knew to fight fire with napalm.

All talk obviously until we can see some action, but they turned my frown to... well a straight line.

Don't knock it til ya try it... Go Bills.

Mathja
01-19-2010, 01:47 PM

nix basically said that the bills job isn't a bad job. he said his phone rang off the hook with people calling about the position. he mentioned that we would be surprised by some of the names.

then he said that no job is a bad job....even oakland gets calls.

SquishDaFish
01-19-2010, 01:48 PM
To be honest I completely agree... These guys knew to fight fire with napalm.

All talk obviously until we can see some action, but they turned my frown to... well a straight line.

Don't knock it til ya try it... Go Bills.

Amen! Im just happy we didnt have to spend 30 mins listening to Wilson Bumble

Buddo
01-19-2010, 01:56 PM
I like the way Nix handles the press tbh. He isn't looking out to make friends of them. I'll lay good odds that Sullivan has something snotty to say about him because of it.
I think that Nix should do all PCs tbh, it's so much more entertaining.