• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

Chan Gaily Perdiction...

... You herd it here first

Gaily will be the worst Bills coach of the Last 10years hands down
    ... we will quickly start to miss the days of Dick -how pathetic is that?

Its official Bills fans, this Bills Organization has hit Rock Bottom! and we are not going up for air anytime soon...

Best bet, save your time, money, and nerves and put the Bills down for a few years until Ralph Wilson is no longer owner.... until we get NFL caliber FO and Coaches and an owner who is committed to winning we will stay a bottom feeder.

Until that day, we will loose, and loose often and we will loose big, but will will never be a Championship contender. Wait until the pieces are set and in motion, then follow a product worth following full heartedly!

...the good News is that You have been Warned... Now you have no reason to complain what so ever....
    Please Make Sense
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Chan Gaily Perdiction...

LEAVE

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Good post.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Mike

Its official Bills fans, this Bills Organization has hit Rock Bottom! and we are not going up for air anytime soon...

Best bet, save your time, money, and nerves and put the Bills down for a few years until Ralph Wilson is no longer owner.... until we get NFL caliber FO and Coaches and an owner who is committed to winning we will stay a bottom feeder.

Until that day, we will loose, and loose often and we will loose big, but will will never be a Championship contender. Wait until the pieces are set and in motion, then follow a product worth following full heartedly!

...the good News is that You have been Warned... Now you have no reason to complain what so ever....
        thank god we have your sage advice!!

Comment

• Mike
          • Jan 2009

Pinkdogg 32
          I guess you are right, it is kind of obvious...
          Please Make Sense

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

This is what I mean by drunk, ignorant tantrums.

Worse than Dick ....
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

you spelled Gailey wrong.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                you spelled Gailey wrong.
                Not to mention prediction. And heard. And lose (three times).
                Last edited by Philagape; 01-19-2010, 02:09 PM.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  H to the 12:20
                  • Jul 2002

Ime shure glad I herd bowt that perdiction.

Comment

• Demon
                    • Mar 2003

wow, the Bills coaching hire should be the last thing on your priority list. Stay in school kid. Really, stay in school.
                    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Dujek
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Jan 2008

Worst. Post. Ever.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

This post will got alot of hate but he's 100% right.

I'm done kidding myself with this team. I'm taking golf back up on Sundays.

Comment

• shelby
                          The Vanilla *****
                          • Jul 2002

Ok.....emotions are running high right now, but bashing other posters for expressing their opinions is not going to be tolerated.
                          Especially because i am super freaking pissed about the Gailey hiring.

Thanks.

Comment

• Demon
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

Is he 100% right just like you knew for 100% that Frazier was the next coach? LOL
                            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X