PDA

View Full Version : Chan Gaily Perdiction...

Mike
01-19-2010, 02:01 PM
... You herd it here first

Gaily will be the worst Bills coach of the Last 10years hands down
... we will quickly start to miss the days of Dick -how pathetic is that?

Its official Bills fans, this Bills Organization has hit Rock Bottom! and we are not going up for air anytime soon...

Best bet, save your time, money, and nerves and put the Bills down for a few years until Ralph Wilson is no longer owner.... until we get NFL caliber FO and Coaches and an owner who is committed to winning we will stay a bottom feeder.

Until that day, we will loose, and loose often and we will loose big, but will will never be a Championship contender. Wait until the pieces are set and in motion, then follow a product worth following full heartedly!

...the good News is that You have been Warned... Now you have no reason to complain what so ever....

Mudflap1
01-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Good post.

SquishDaFish
01-19-2010, 02:02 PM
LEAVE

Pinkerton Security
01-19-2010, 02:05 PM

Its official Bills fans, this Bills Organization has hit Rock Bottom! and we are not going up for air anytime soon...

Best bet, save your time, money, and nerves and put the Bills down for a few years until Ralph Wilson is no longer owner.... until we get NFL caliber FO and Coaches and an owner who is committed to winning we will stay a bottom feeder.

Until that day, we will loose, and loose often and we will loose big, but will will never be a Championship contender. Wait until the pieces are set and in motion, then follow a product worth following full heartedly!

...the good News is that You have been Warned... Now you have no reason to complain what so ever....

thank god we have your sage advice!!

Mike
01-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Pinkdogg 32
I guess you are right, it is kind of obvious...

Philagape
This is what I mean by drunk, ignorant tantrums.

Worse than Dick .... :crazy:

Ebenezer

you spelled Gailey wrong.

Philagape
01-19-2010, 02:09 PM
you spelled Gailey wrong.

Not to mention prediction. And heard. And lose (three times).

Jeff1220
01-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Ime shure glad I herd bowt that perdiction.

Demon
01-19-2010, 02:11 PM

wow, the Bills coaching hire should be the last thing on your priority list. Stay in school kid. Really, stay in school.

Dujek
01-19-2010, 02:12 PM

:negrep:

Worst. Post. Ever.

HHURRICANE
01-19-2010, 02:14 PM

This post will got alot of hate but he's 100% right.

I'm done kidding myself with this team. I'm taking golf back up on Sundays.

shelby
01-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Ok.....emotions are running high right now, but bashing other posters for expressing their opinions is not going to be tolerated.
Especially because i am super freaking pissed about the Gailey hiring.

Thanks.

Demon
01-19-2010, 02:17 PM

Is he 100% right just like you knew for 100% that Frazier was the next coach? LOL

SquishDaFish
01-19-2010, 02:18 PM

PEACE

Beebe's Kid
01-19-2010, 02:19 PM

That is hilarious. I bet you are a great guy to golf with...a regular ray of sunshine!!

Since you are only so upset because you are as passionate about this team as I am...I won't beg, but like Saban told OJ... If you have to go, I respect that, but if you stay... you just might like it.

Jan Reimers
01-19-2010, 02:21 PM

Could you at least give us one reason for this idiocy? And the word opposite from win is lose.

Why isn't this kind of mindless babble in the SPAM Zone?

Ebenezer
01-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Not to mention prediction. And heard. And lose (three times).

I saw that...just that it was funnier to point out he couldn't spell the guy's name right...never mind the other misspellings and other grammatical errors.

Jan Reimers
01-19-2010, 02:23 PM
This is what I mean by drunk, ignorant tantrums.

Worse than Dick .... :crazy:
I doubt if this guy is drunk, but the ignorant certainly fits.

HAMMER
01-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Mike spent his spelling tutor money on weed.

mayotm
01-19-2010, 02:28 PM

I'm done kidding myself with this team. I'm taking golf back up on Sundays.Great. We look forward to your golf tales.

Philagape
01-19-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm taking golf back up on Sundays.

How will anyone here notice the difference?

ddaryl
01-19-2010, 02:33 PM
just let people vent for a few days

or better yet don't reply to these threads and let them fall of the bottom of the page

Fans are pissed off and they deserve a chance to just vent...

I vented my ills last week, and this week I don't give a ****....

BuffaloBlakely14
01-19-2010, 02:48 PM
At least we will be loose?? Chan is well known for his stretching programs.

THATHURMANATOR
01-19-2010, 03:18 PM
I don't think he will be worse than Jauron.

lafluer
01-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Ok.....emotions are running high right now, but bashing other posters for expressing their opinions is not going to be tolerated.
Especially because i am super freaking pissed about the Gailey hiring.

Thanks.why are you pissed? because some other coach would of made u happy? or some other coach would of gaurenteed us years of winning? lets not be to irrational of the hiring whoever it may be. I'd rather have him than one of the unproven coordinators.

HHURRICANE
01-19-2010, 03:29 PM
I don't think he will be worse than Jauron.

This sums it all up.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-19-2010, 03:36 PM
I don't like this hire but we have no other choice in the matter. I was over the hype after we were turned down by Harbaugh.

The one thing that will be important is who Chan signs as the defensive coordinator because he will be busy with the offense.

Ebenezer
01-19-2010, 03:37 PM
At least we will be loose?? Chan is well known for his stretching programs.

post of the day!