• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

I'm fed up with Ralph

I at least ATTEMPT to remain a little more nuetral when it comes to the Bills since I have my own website/business-- in some regards its my job to tell a story and not be a part of it.

But I"m done with Ralph Wilson.. Done
    This was a money-ball hire, nothing more nothing less..

This news about Schottenheimer makes me sick, and not even so much interviewing Bilick if for nothing else to pick his brain is worse.

I'm calling him out going forward, on a daily basis.

He scathed fans, and now I"m going to go after him

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • ArcticWildMan

Re: I'm fed up with Ralph

Not trying to beat up on you Pat, but I hardly think Ralph is going to lose sleep over you calling him out.

Until Marty confirms that he wanted to come here, you are risking looking like a fool.

Comment

• Crisis
      • Aug 2004

**** ralph wilson

this is BEYOND RIDICULOUS
      Originally posted by LOSman WINS
      Vanek is Austrian not European
      Originally posted by Prov401
      Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
      Originally posted by better days
      I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        I at least ATTEMPT to remain a little more nuetral when it comes to the Bills since I have my own website/business-- in some regards its my job to tell a story and not be a part of it.

This news about Schottenheimer makes me sick, and not even so much interviewing Bilick if for nothing else to pick his brain is worse.

Sadly, I was telling everyone this 2 years ago and everyone was giving him a pass. Hell, there are people on here right now giving him a pass.

This was a money move for sure. I think if there is a lockout I'm not so sure the Bills come back to Buffalo. I think Ralph already knows this and this is where we are at.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
          Not trying to beat up on you Pat, but I hardly think Ralph is going to lose sleep over you calling him out.

Until Marty confirms that he wanted to come here, you are risking looking like a fool.
          Even if Marty didn't want to come here hiring Gailey without interviewing other canidates is just insane.

Nix and Gailey. Seriously.

If we had written that tandem down two months ago people on this board would have laughed. Matter-of-fact two months ago neither one of their names ever came up.

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006

LOL um ok?

What is this going to solve?
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

I never gave him a pass.

I'm just supposed to be responsbile enough to report news unbiased.

But I'm done with him.. This is it for me.

I have a little **** website, but guess what, love it or hate its out there and big time and I'm taking advantage of it to start sending some emotion towards One Bills Drive.

Unlike most publications or blogs, I could care less about working with the team and getting credentials for games and practices.. I'm done letting them obstruct my viewpoints out of fear they "wont work with me" on future things.
              Last edited by patmoran2006; 01-19-2010, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

Perhaps fans can have a court declare him non compos mentis.

At the very least, fans should get a class action suit against the team for fraud.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                  Even if Marty didn't want to come here hiring Gailey without interviewing other canidates is just insane.

Nix and Gailey. Seriously.

If we had written that tandem down two months ago people on this board would have laughed. Matter-of-fact two months ago neither one of their names ever came up.

Are you positive no other candidates were interviewed? Considering NOBODY had a clue we had talked to Gailey, it isn't hard to believe that their were other interviews that nobody knew about.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

You line up 100 GM's not named Buddy Nix and 100 owners not named Ralph Wilson in a room.

And you put Marty Schottenheimer and Chan Gailey side by side, and all 100 of them will take Schottenheimer, 100% of the time.

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

Pat, you need them more then they need you.

If anything, don't be mad at Ralph, if i were you, i'd be mad at your "sources" who have steered you wrong the past 3 weeks, almost each and every day.
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

They did meet with Frazier, apparently Harbaugh, and Cowher.
                        Harbaugh and Gailey we didn't know about until well after the fact
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• BillsWin
                          man amongst boys
                          • Oct 2008

He basically spat in every Bills fan's face with the dick move of not hiring Schottenheimer because he was "uncomfortable with him".

The guy used to be a player for Ralph, really wanted the job, would have been a part of the community, would have made the fans happy and would have won.

There are not words to describe how angry and betrayed I feel.

The Bills won't get another cent out of me until that sorry excuse for an owner is dead.

Knowing me, and knowing how much the Bills mean to me I probably can't follow through. But trust me, I don't want anything to do with that bastard anymore.

I was just asked to go on the local sports talk radio station to discuss the hiring tomorrow and I declined the $400 cash I would get from doing the remote because I don't think I could contain my anger.
                          I am The Batman.

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                            Sadly, I was telling everyone this 2 years ago and everyone was giving him a pass. Hell, there are people on here right now giving him a pass.

This was a money move for sure. I think if there is a lockout I'm not so sure the Bills come back to Buffalo. I think Ralph already knows this and this is where we are at.
                            Everyone was giving Ralph a pass
                            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Demon
                              Pat, you need them more then they need you.

If anything, don't be mad at Ralph, if i were you, i'd be mad at your "sources" who have steered you wrong the past 3 weeks, almost each and every day.
                              I haven't had a lot of sources nor have I even attempted to report on a lot of breaking news.

Comment

Working...
                              X