PDA

View Full Version : Propaganda!

Buffalogic
01-19-2010, 04:31 PM
On the main page of bb.com the first slide is the new coach signing.

In small print at the bottom of the slide it says 'Chan Gailey fits exactly what general manager Buddy Nix was looking for in a head coach when he began his search 19 days ago.'

Is it just me or is that the most pathetic and miserable sentence ever in the history of the bills?? Wow Buddy Nix a total old nobody found exactly what he was looking for in another old nobody, all be it a former failure nobody. Great. Thanks for exciting us and making Chan Gailey seem like the rarest and greatest find ever.

Buffalo Bills marketing: spinning **** into syrup for over 40 years.

YardRat
01-19-2010, 04:34 PM
Actually, it's closer to the truth, as Sab pointed out...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=186571

Buffalogic
01-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Nobody is calling them liars, just fools.

Mahdi
01-19-2010, 04:38 PM
On the main page of bb.com the first slide is the new coach signing.

In small print at the bottom of the slide it says 'Chan Gailey fits exactly what general manager Buddy Nix was looking for in a head coach when he began his search 19 days ago.'

Is it just me or is that the most pathetic and miserable sentence ever in the history of the bills?? Wow Buddy Nix a total old nobody found exactly what he was looking for in another old nobody, all be it a former failure nobody. Great. Thanks for exciting us and making Chan Gailey seem like the rarest and greatest find ever.

Buffalo Bills marketing: spinning **** into syrup for over 40 years.
Yeah he Fits in between 1 and 2.5 million dollars. The budget Ralph allotted for our new HC.

HHURRICANE
01-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Grumpy Old Men, Part III. "The re-re-re-re-re-re-building years".

Buffalogic
01-19-2010, 05:53 PM
My phone won't shut up because everyone I know is having a field day with this. I have like 20 chan gailey lololol rofl txts to sift through