• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

It's Gailey Time

Take a look at my latest piece for NFL.com....

The Buffalo Bills hired their 15th head coach today, naming former Dallas Cowboys boss Chan Gailey as their new head man.

It has been a roller coaster ride for fans of this franchise ever since their voices were heard (see Billboard #1) when owner Ralph Wilson fired Dick Jauron during the season. This looked like an opportunity for the Bills to get a head start in their search for the next head coach. But Wilson promised that some more work had to be done in the front office first.

READ MORE...
    Last edited by T-Long; 01-19-2010, 07:08 PM.
  • zone
    No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
    • Oct 2003

Re: It's Gailey Time

Originally posted by T-Long
    Good article. All you can do is wait and see what he does on the field. I have a feeling that the Club Med pampering is out the window.
    www.blzbus.com

Comment

• unpaid_bills
      • Nov 2004

Git R' Done
      Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
        • Jan 2010

Great article, I really am holding my judgments until we see how the rest of the off season works out and after seeing our team on the field. Go BIlls

Comment

• T-Long
          Circling the Wagons since 1982.
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by ZAZusmc03
          Great article, I really am holding my judgments until we see how the rest of the off season works out and after seeing our team on the field. Go BIlls
          Agreed. I think it all depends on who he brings in as assistants to get fans to come over to the sunny side of things

Comment

• Mark Miller
            • Dec 2008

Thank you for the read. I agree that with a strong staff, a good free agent signing or two and a productive draft we can get on the right path again. There's a lot that needs to happen and hopefully Ralph lets Nix and Gailey "do work" in the off-season. However I am BEYOND TIRED of always having to hope for success but what else can a Bills fan do. I refuse to give up on this team.

Comment

• BillsNick
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by zone
              Good article. All you can do is wait and see what he does on the field. I have a feeling that the Club Med pampering is out the window.
              You need a toe, I can get you a toe. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon. You don't wannna know man. You don't wanna know.

Comment

• zone
                No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BillsNick
                You need a toe, I can get you a toe. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon. You don't wannna know man. You don't wanna know.
                With polish applied?
                www.blzbus.com

Comment

Working...
                X