PDA

View Full Version : It's Gailey Time

T-Long
01-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Take a look at my latest piece for NFL.com....

The Buffalo Bills hired their 15th head coach today, naming former Dallas Cowboys boss Chan Gailey as their new head man.

It has been a roller coaster ride for fans of this franchise ever since their voices were heard (see Billboard #1) when owner Ralph Wilson fired Dick Jauron during the season. This looked like an opportunity for the Bills to get a head start in their search for the next head coach. But Wilson promised that some more work had to be done in the front office first.

READ MORE... (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/it_s_gailey_time1)

zone
01-19-2010, 07:00 PM
READ MORE... (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/it_s_gailey_time1)
Good article. All you can do is wait and see what he does on the field. I have a feeling that the Club Med pampering is out the window.

unpaid_bills
01-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Git R' Done

ZAZusmc03
01-19-2010, 07:39 PM
Great article, I really am holding my judgments until we see how the rest of the off season works out and after seeing our team on the field. Go BIlls

T-Long
01-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Great article, I really am holding my judgments until we see how the rest of the off season works out and after seeing our team on the field. Go BIlls
Agreed. I think it all depends on who he brings in as assistants to get fans to come over to the sunny side of things

Mark Miller
01-19-2010, 10:08 PM
Thank you for the read. I agree that with a strong staff, a good free agent signing or two and a productive draft we can get on the right path again. There's a lot that needs to happen and hopefully Ralph lets Nix and Gailey "do work" in the off-season. However I am BEYOND TIRED of always having to hope for success but what else can a Bills fan do. I refuse to give up on this team.

BillsNick
01-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Good article. All you can do is wait and see what he does on the field. I have a feeling that the Club Med pampering is out the window.

You need a toe, I can get you a toe. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon. You don't wannna know man. You don't wanna know.

zone
01-20-2010, 05:36 AM
You need a toe, I can get you a toe. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon. You don't wannna know man. You don't wanna know.
With polish applied?