So, how are you protesting the Gailey hire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

So, how are you protesting the Gailey hire?

People seem to be rather upset about the Gailey hire. Yup, uninspired but he's the coach.

If you are upset with the hire then how are you going to protest the hire? Time to put money where mouths are.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Re: So, how are you protesting the Gailey hire?

I've said in multiple places already that this was my last straw. I'm not spending money on this team for the foreseeable future. I'm sick of wasting $400 a year on Sunday Ticket, the money it costs me to go back to NY for the home opener, the money I've spent on going to road games each of the last 2 years, the money I spend on getting a new jersey each year... I'm done with all that for now. If I can find a way to watch them on a weekly basis and it doesn't cost me anything, fine, but I'm not going out of my way to worry about it.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I'm not upset at all.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• elltrain22
        • Sep 2003

I plan to protest, by giving him my support. Not only will I support him, but I will support this team, as I always have & always will, b/c I'm a fan of this team, and even though he's not the guy I wanted, he's the guy we got! I think as a true fan of any team, you must show loyalty, through good times and bad times. Obviously, this is very bad times, but thats when ya gotta cheer even harder. This team, at this fragile state, needs support from their fans, and if ya don't support em now, you might wish you did if and when they move to another city.
        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

Me neither Cas. I'll give him a chance. And I'm sure we'll find that 9 out of 10 people that say they're done with the team are full of it. And if not, then so long!

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

No protest here.
            He is the coach and we move on.
            I can't believe this many fans are crying over a new hire when the guy hasn't even coached 1 game.
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
              • Sep 2009

I haven't bought any Bills gear or tickets since the Williams era so I'm still on protest. But I do go to the training camps because it's right down the street from me. Would love to tailgate with fellow zoners but not till I see a team worth spending money on.

I think that I will be listening to a lot of home games on the radio this season due to blackouts. But I'm ok with having to do that because I've been there before.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

I like the Nix/Gailey combination. I know it's not splashy or sexy enough for some, but at my age, I'd rather have experienced football men, both of whom have very good resumes.

If some on here would stop yelling and do a little research, they might come to the same conclusion.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• RockStar36
                  Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                  • Sep 2004

I'm going to protest it by buying season tickets and complaining about it on a message board. That will show Ralph!

D & S Sports

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

I dont like Chan Gailey, I dont like the way he coaches, but he'll give me a shot. He's learned under Dan Reeves who is a coach and man I have great respect for. Im planning on spending more money this year on the Bills rather than less.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• M
                      • Aug 2006

No protest here either. I'm actually hoping people don't renew their seasons so I can move closer to the center.
                      Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• ddaryl
                        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                        • Jan 2005

I'm not supporting the team finacially, but to be honest I haven't spent a dime on the team in over 3 years. When they start acting like a franchise hell bent on winning superbowls I'l support them... or if Ralph steps down I'll support them.

Which ever comes 1st.

The only thing I do every year is get the Sunday ticket, but unless we do some out of the world things this offseason I probably won't be willing ot shell out $400 just for the priveledge of watching this franchise on TV.

So I will be a fair weather fan and jump in with my full emotion when they prove they are a superbowl contender.

Until then they have to earn my money

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by ddaryl
                          When they start acting like a franchise hell bent on winning superbowls I'l support them... or if Ralph steps down I'll support them.
                          So I will be a fair weather fan and jump in with my full emotion when they prove they are a superbowl contender.
                          Et tu, dd?
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ddaryl
                            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            . Im planning on spending more money this year on the Bills rather than less.

isn't this the exact signal we don't want to send Ralph and Russ...

Don't we want to insist on no cash to cap, willing to pay for top coaches, willing to bring in top FA, and willing to resign our own players ?

Weren't these the exact reasons we ended up with Chan Gailey, because all the rest of the top coaches didn't feel the Bills were committed enough to doing exactly that ??????

I'm really really confused on what Bills fans want. Because the last time I checked in we wanted lots of changes and they haven't delivered anything of the sort yet.
                            Last edited by ddaryl; 01-20-2010, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

i'm not protesting the Gailey hire. the guy has a clean slate with me.
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X