• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Buffalo News Article

I'm referred to as an "expert"? LOL, OK-- I'll even make fun of myself on that one.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

Re: Buffalo News Article

Look who's all growns up!

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

There’s a lot wrong with the franchise, and I don’t think Ralph Wilson will go outside the box to fix it.”
      The box was designed for people like Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• elltrain22
        • Sep 2003

Great article. I especially liked the part of about the fragile state of this team. I agree that if in the next years we're still the same mediocre team that we've been for the past 13 years, our fanbase is going to drop like flies. I worry that Ralph & co won't make any significant offseason moves, and that ticket sales will plummet in 2010, and the only thing that could rejuvenate those sales is a winning team. This upcoming season could make or break the future of this team, and its future in the city of Buffalo. If its the same old Bills, and the team does end up leaving, for whatever reason, Ralph could've done so many things to avoid this happening. I will remain optimistic, but I really hate that Ralph has put this team in such a bind.
        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

how much did you pay him?
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Don't Panic
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Historian
            The box was designed for people like Ralph Wilson.
            That's good posting...

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

Great article...Great quotes by all the 'experts.' I think Pat's comment of Wilson not going outside the box and Zoller's comments of the team not doing enough to win like other franchises are spot on.

If the Bills were a public traded company that sold widgets instead of part of the NFL business entity it would of gone out of business a long time ago. If peope are unhappy with a car company or retailer they can always go to a different car company or retailer. The same cannot be said for a pro sports team. You just do not change loyalties to a pro sports team no matter how bad the product they field.
              Last edited by don137; 01-20-2010, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• jamze132
                • Jun 2003

When were you referred to as an "expert"? Are you implying that everyone quoted in that article was labled as an "expert" by the author? If so, congrats, you are now in the same "expert boat" with Thurman Thomas and some dude from West Seneca Health Center.

Just bustin' your balls man.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by elltrain22
                  Great article. I especially liked the part of about the fragile state of this team. I agree that if in the next years we're still the same mediocre team that we've been for the past 13 years, our fanbase is going to drop like flies. I worry that Ralph & co won't make any significant offseason moves, and that ticket sales will plummet in 2010, and the only thing that could rejuvenate those sales is a winning team. This upcoming season could make or break the future of this team, and its future in the city of Buffalo. If its the same old Bills, and the team does end up leaving, for whatever reason, Ralph could've done so many things to avoid this happening. I will remain optimistic, but I really hate that Ralph has put this team in such a bind.
                  100% agree.
                  Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    I'm referred to as an "expert"? LOL, OK-- I'll even make fun of myself on that one.

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/928501.html

I didn't see where you were referred to as an expert. I think it painted you as a fan ...

Comment

Working...
                    X