PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo News Article

patmoran2006
01-20-2010, 07:44 AM
I'm referred to as an "expert"? LOL, OK-- I'll even make fun of myself on that one.

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/928501.html

Don't Panic
01-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Look who's all growns up!

Historian
01-20-2010, 07:55 AM
There’s a lot wrong with the franchise, and I don’t think Ralph Wilson will go outside the box to fix it.”

The box was designed for people like Ralph Wilson.

elltrain22
01-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Great article. I especially liked the part of about the fragile state of this team. I agree that if in the next years we're still the same mediocre team that we've been for the past 13 years, our fanbase is going to drop like flies. I worry that Ralph & co won't make any significant offseason moves, and that ticket sales will plummet in 2010, and the only thing that could rejuvenate those sales is a winning team. This upcoming season could make or break the future of this team, and its future in the city of Buffalo. If its the same old Bills, and the team does end up leaving, for whatever reason, Ralph could've done so many things to avoid this happening. I will remain optimistic, but I really hate that Ralph has put this team in such a bind.

SABURZFAN
01-20-2010, 08:26 AM
how much did you pay him?

Don't Panic
01-20-2010, 08:31 AM
The box was designed for people like Ralph Wilson.

That's good posting...

don137
01-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Great article...Great quotes by all the 'experts.' I think Pat's comment of Wilson not going outside the box and Zoller's comments of the team not doing enough to win like other franchises are spot on.

If the Bills were a public traded company that sold widgets instead of part of the NFL business entity it would of gone out of business a long time ago. If peope are unhappy with a car company or retailer they can always go to a different car company or retailer. The same cannot be said for a pro sports team. You just do not change loyalties to a pro sports team no matter how bad the product they field.

jamze132
01-20-2010, 09:27 AM
When were you referred to as an "expert"? Are you implying that everyone quoted in that article was labled as an "expert" by the author? If so, congrats, you are now in the same "expert boat" with Thurman Thomas and some dude from West Seneca Health Center. :rofl:

Just bustin' your balls man.

Saratoga Slim
01-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Great article. I especially liked the part of about the fragile state of this team. I agree that if in the next years we're still the same mediocre team that we've been for the past 13 years, our fanbase is going to drop like flies. I worry that Ralph & co won't make any significant offseason moves, and that ticket sales will plummet in 2010, and the only thing that could rejuvenate those sales is a winning team. This upcoming season could make or break the future of this team, and its future in the city of Buffalo. If its the same old Bills, and the team does end up leaving, for whatever reason, Ralph could've done so many things to avoid this happening. I will remain optimistic, but I really hate that Ralph has put this team in such a bind.

100% agree.

Typ0
01-20-2010, 11:17 AM
I'm referred to as an "expert"? LOL, OK-- I'll even make fun of myself on that one.

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/928501.html

I didn't see where you were referred to as an expert. I think it painted you as a fan ...