PDA

View Full Version : If you're sick now wait til you see the coordinators.

HHURRICANE
01-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Our senile owner hired a 70 year old GM who has zero repsect in the league which turned the coaching search into a joke. Now the joke hire has to go out and hire coordinators.

Wait til you see what we get for coordinators. It's going be hilarious.

And to give the media credit how could they see the Chan Gailey hiring coming when no one in their right mind would have even considered him as a head coach at this point in his career.

What coordinator is going to come here to work for Chan Gailey except someone who can't get a job elsewhere.

Dr. Lecter
01-20-2010, 11:53 AM
You're

BAM
01-20-2010, 11:53 AM
I thought Chan was the OC.

HHURRICANE
01-20-2010, 11:57 AM
I thought Chan was the OC.

Qb coach, D coordinator, Special Teams coach, WRs coaches.......

THATHURMANATOR
01-20-2010, 11:58 AM
You're.

Ebenezer
01-20-2010, 11:58 AM
What coordinator is going to come here to work for Chan Gailey except someone who can't get a job elsewhere.

the answer is none...since you don't know that NFL doesn't allow lateral moves of coordinators...

Dr. Lecter
01-20-2010, 11:59 AM
You're.

I already said that Thurm. :shakeno:

ddaryl
01-20-2010, 11:59 AM
you're

elltrain22
01-20-2010, 12:00 PM
tell us something about the Bills you like, I dare you...

Mike in Syracuse
01-20-2010, 12:00 PM
Still wallowing in the pain of a small wiener I see? Vroom vroom!

Dr. Lecter
01-20-2010, 12:01 PM
OK,we don't need launch personal attacks......

Ebenezer
01-20-2010, 12:01 PM
you're

there's an echo

ddaryl
01-20-2010, 12:03 PM
there's an echo

couldn't resist

DraftBoy
Our senile owner hired a 70 year old GM who has zero repsect in the league which turned the coaching search into a joke. Now the joke hire has to go out and hire coordinators.

And to give the media credit how could they see the Chan Gailey hiring coming when no one in their right mind would have even considered him as a head coach at this point in his career.

I do love when you open your posts up with bold faced lies.

ddaryl

they're still based out of Buffalo....

HHURRICANE

They are in Buffalo.

deviantwolf
01-20-2010, 12:04 PM
So how many more threads do you plan to create to continue to express your distaste for the Head Coach that was hired and the organization in general. I would think you could sum up everything in just one instead of spamming the board.

Thats just me.

I get it. You hate the hiring and you think the Bills organization is moronic.

We don't need a new thread each time you want to remind us how you feel.

elltrain22
01-20-2010, 12:05 PM
They are in Buffalo.

anything else???

Nighthawk
01-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Everything I've read is that Gailey is thought of very highly by very good football people in the NFL. I'm not stressing about this hire, like I did when Jauron was hired. Gailey seems to be a good coach, Jauron never was.

HHURRICANE
01-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Still wallowing in the pain of a small wiener I see? Vroom vroom!

I think you have what they call penis envy.

alohabillsfan
01-20-2010, 12:12 PM
Awaiting yet another HH thread of the hour....

Bone
01-20-2010, 12:13 PM

Wanna race? (For real)

HHURRICANE
01-20-2010, 12:14 PM
Wanna race? (For real)

If you have a Viper than "no".

Nighthawk
01-20-2010, 12:15 PM

Nice ride...

HHURRICANE
01-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Wanna race? (For real)

Do you live in Atlanta?

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-20-2010, 12:18 PM

Did you hear this from the same source that told you about the Frazier deal?

Seriously give it a rest, are you a fan of the Bills or fan of self gratification?

You have to admit this is a bit different in the sense we have a GM that is a football guy and not a ticket sales man. **** Russ/Ralph weren't even at the presser and that is something different as well. Maybe this is a sign Ralph/Russ are trying to distance themselves from the team for the good.

Bone
01-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Do you live in Atlanta?

PA...can I run you with my Yamaha r6?

Dr. Lecter
01-20-2010, 12:22 PM
People - stop.

Everybody. Quit acting like this is Junior High.

My God people.

HHURRICANE
01-20-2010, 12:22 PM
Did you hear this from the same source that told you about the Frazier deal?

Seriously give it a rest, are you a fan of the Bills or fan of self gratification?

You have to admit this is a bit different in the sense we have a GM that is a football guy and not a ticket sales man. **** Russ/Ralph weren't even at the presser and that is something different as well. Maybe this is a sign Ralph/Russ are trying to distance themselves from the team for the good.

I heard this AM that Peter King said that Frazier turned down our offer. If this is true than the only thing I was wrong about was that he didn't become our coach and mt source was accurate. How do you like them apples.

Dr. Lecter
01-20-2010, 12:23 PM
I heard this AM that Peter King said that Frazier turned down our offer. If this is true than the only thing I was wrong about was that he didn't become our coach and mt source was accurate. How do you like them apples.

The Bills were not able to offer him the job until Minnesota was out of the playoffs, unless they made the offer last week.

HHURRICANE
01-20-2010, 12:24 PM
People - stop.

Everybody. Quit acting like this is Junior High.

My God people.

Maybe you could delete the attack so I wouldn't of had to respond. Just a thought.

HHURRICANE
01-20-2010, 12:26 PM
The Bills were not able to offer him the job until Minnesota was out of the playoffs, unless they made the offer last week.

???? Not sure I'm following you.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-20-2010, 12:27 PM

I'm pretty sure that the Bills couldn't have made an offer to him while he was still in the playoffs. An interview yes, but not a formal offer.

HHURRICANE
01-20-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that the Bills couldn't have made an offer to him while he was still in the playoffs. An interview yes, but not a formal offer.

I was trying to find that out. Honestly that makes me feel worse if that's the case.

kernowboy
01-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Since when did Nix have no respect in the league.

In fact, Nix is highly respected especially regarding the work he did in San Diego

HHURRICANE
01-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Since when did Nix have no respect in the league.

In fact, Nix is highly respected especially regarding the work he did in San Diego

Peter King said that was a main reason that coaches didn't want to come here.

Nighthawk
01-20-2010, 12:41 PM

This I can agree with...I think the Nix hire was the start of our problems in hiring a new HC.

SquishDaFish
01-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Everything Ive heard is Nix is highly respected around the league. You're taking Peter FN Kings words of wisdom?? :roflmao: Now thats funny

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-20-2010, 01:01 PM
This I can agree with...I think the Nix hire was the start of our problems in hiring a new HC.

I honestly think it was Brandon that was the problem. As you could see at the presser he was MIA. I think OBD realizes that Brandon needs to distance himself from the football side to show he is not going to be a part of it.

Dujek
01-20-2010, 01:24 PM

And Peter King is widely regarded as a douchenugget who talks **** to get a reaction. Kind of like you.

patmoran2006
01-20-2010, 01:29 PM
Although HH"s comment was personal and angrily towards Wilson and Nix, and Nix DOES have respect around the league.

It's NOT as a general manager, it's as a proven scout.

The league perception of Wilson hiring Nix as a general manager was absolutely NOT respected around the league and in fact, turned off some of our potential coaching candidates; which is a non-small reason Gailey is the head coach right now.

WeAreArthurMoates
01-20-2010, 01:31 PM
Everything I've read is that Gailey is thought of very highly by very good football people in the NFL. I'm not stressing about this hire, like I did when Jauron was hired. Gailey seems to be a good coach, Jauron never was.

That's my feeling exactly. I was bummed when I heard the news but after the dust settled, I like it much, much more than I did the Jauron hire.

DraftBoy
01-21-2010, 07:46 AM
Although HH"s comment was personal and angrily towards Wilson and Nix, and Nix DOES have respect around the league.

It's NOT as a general manager, it's as a proven scout.

The league perception of Wilson hiring Nix as a general manager was absolutely NOT respected around the league and in fact, turned off some of our potential coaching candidates; which is a non-small reason Gailey is the head coach right now.

And again Im going to disagree with you, he did a wonderful job as Asst GM in San Diego and was considered for a number of GM jobs and called by some in the business one of the top 5 talent evaluators in the NFL. That's not just draft evaluators either. Nix is highly respected for his ability to find talent both in the draft and in NFL players. To say he has no respect is a ridiculous statement by a poster who says ludicrous things all the time and refuses to back them up ever.

The coorelation you are attempting to make between Nix's hire and our lack of HC response is a far stretch without even the slightest burden of proof.

Griff
01-21-2010, 07:53 AM
HH still hates Ralph...

http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/theshocker_20090531_seoulbeats.jpg
shocker.

BigZ
01-21-2010, 08:01 AM
My mistake. When I opened this thread I thought I might actualy find something about potential coordinators. Imaging my surprise at finding nothing but b*t$hing about the head coach and GM hire.

Along with the required number of personal attacks.

ZAZusmc03
01-21-2010, 08:04 AM
How many times does HH say he is leaving before he actually leaves?

Luisito23
01-21-2010, 08:07 AM
How many times does HH say he is leaving before he actually leaves?

I hope he doesn't leave, because I enjoy his threads...What fun would it be if this board consisted of only one way of thought, or expression.

Griff
01-21-2010, 08:19 AM
I hope he doesn't leave, because I enjoy his threads...What fun would it be if this board consisted of only one way of thought, or expression.

stupidity is never enjoyable.