PDA

View Full Version : A moment with Chan Gailey in 2007

Michael82
01-20-2010, 02:29 PM
I was looking for some highlights of press conferences or whatever from Chan Gailey on YouTube and I found this. It's a video of someone interviewing Chan Gailey and it basically shows some of what Chan Gailey is thinking as a head coach. I like the way he ends it when talking about QBs. He basically says that "What allows a QB to be successful...a good offensive line, a solid running game, a good defense that gives him the ball more times. Those are all things that allow a guy to be successful. So if you have some of those other things in place, it helps."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FR-fCQSf9aM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FR-fCQSf9aM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

patmoran2006
01-20-2010, 02:31 PM
Cool, you've went from wanting to kill yourself to being on board in 24 hours.

BlackMetalNinja
01-20-2010, 02:34 PM
I was looking for some highlights of press conferences or whatever from Chan Gailey on YouTube and I found this. It's a video of someone interviewing Chan Gailey and it basically shows some of what Chan Gailey is thinking as a head coach. I like the way he ends it when talking about QBs. He basically says that "What allows a QB to be successful...a good offensive line, a solid running game, a good defense that gives him the ball more times. Those are all things that allow a guy to be successful. So if you have some of those other things in place, it helps."

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FR-fCQSf9aM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>Um, I could have told you all that and any person that pays attention to football in the least could have done the same. It's not rocket science. Saying it doesn't mean the Bills are going to make it happen though.

Whatever you need to do to convince yourself though Mikey, I wouldn't expect anything less.

Michael82
01-20-2010, 02:36 PM
Cool, you've went from wanting to kill yourself to being on board in 24 hours.

Never really wanting to kill myself. Just pissed off that we didn't get Cowher. But now that I'm doing some research, I'm starting to not hate the hire. And Jan Reimers said it best...

Mike, we're the same kind of Bills' fan. We get pissed, we sputter and spout and threaten to quit, etc., etc., then we settle down and start hoping for the best for our beloved team. It's in the blood, and there is nothing we can do about it.

Michael82
01-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Um, I could have told you all that and any person that pays attention to football in the least could have done the same. It's not rocket science. Saying it doesn't mean the Bills are going to make it happen though.

Whatever you need to do to convince yourself though Mikey, I wouldn't expect anything less.

No, it doesn't mean that they are. but I think listening to him say those kind of things makes me have a better idea where he stands as far as the draft and all that. for all those people hoping we are going to draft an OT and all that, I could definitely see it with Gailey here.

Throne Logic
01-20-2010, 02:45 PM
As previously stated, it's nice to hear them talk about doing the right things but it's still just them talking about it.

I need to see what this new regime does during FA and during the draft. Ultimately, I need to see how they begin to flesh out the depth chart after OTAs going into training camp. That's when I will possibly let some of my football emotions out of the deep hole I've buried them in.