• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Jokeman
    • Dec 2003

Forked Thread: Studesville headed to Denver

Forked from: Studesville headed to Denver

Originally posted by patmoran2006
    I originally posted these thoughts in another thread and it went unnoticed and sinced edited out but thought bring up this guy's name again. His name Curtis Modkins as he has a history working with Gailey per his GA Tech Bio page. Although in doing some research it appears he's also been a DB coach and was a defensive coach at TCU when Aaron Schobel was there. He's currently the RB coach for the Arizona Cardinals but have a feeling he's going to end up in Buffalo in one form another. Most likely we'll see him as RB coach as that's why I forked Pat's thread as he has strong ties to Gailey have worked for him in Dallas, GA Tech and KC so it seems there's a very good chance he'll soon be in Buffalo yet in what capacity only time will tell. The reason I'm thinking OC is I found interesting in an interview saw in an interview with Gailey where he stated that it's harder to run then pass which could mean he might end up being our OC. If I'm wrong so be it but it's at least a name to start with.
    Last edited by The Jokeman; 01-20-2010, 06:24 PM. Reason: Adding Subtitle
  • Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

Re: Forked Thread: Studesville headed to Denver

Bump... nice work, Jokeman. I love how there were no replies to the original thread... guess we don't recognize good predictions when we see them!

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Congrats on nailing it, Jokeman.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Good Job on calling it.

OC in training for a year with a Coach he knows well and obviously works well with.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The Jokeman
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Carpetbagger
          Bump... nice work, Jokeman. I love how there were no replies to the original thread... guess we don't recognize good predictions when we see them!
          It probably would have been recognized more if used a more original title.

Comment

Working...
          X