PDA

View Full Version : Charles Barkley John Guy???

DesertFox24
01-21-2010, 07:38 AM
What is the connection, everyone brought it up in the John Guy got fired and no one explained?

SABURZFAN
01-21-2010, 07:46 AM
Guy's contract was going to expire in May.

ZAZusmc03
01-21-2010, 07:54 AM
What is the connection, everyone brought it up in the John Guy got fired and no one explained?

The reason people bring up Charles Barkley is because of his comment that Frazier wasn't hired because he was black. The man's only way of getting publicity is making anything and everything into a race battle. We fired a black person from the organization(Guy) so people are waiting for the ******ed **** that will come out of Barkleys mouth.

Tatonka
01-21-2010, 07:55 AM
barkley came out and said that we didnt hire frazier, in part, because he was black.

so people were saying that we have john guy (who is black) in the front office, so obviously, race wasnt the issue..

then buddy let guy go.. so people were just commenting on how barkley probably flipped his **** about it.. and will start screaming the bills are racists..

the whole thing is absurd. and the truth of it is that barkley wouldn't know Guy or that he was black from the man on the moon.

DesertFox24
01-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Ok I was just curious.

I guess Buddy Nix's comments about wanting an offensive guy and a guy with head coaching experience means nothing though.

ZAZusmc03
01-21-2010, 08:01 AM
Ok I was just curious.

I guess Buddy Nix's comments about wanting an offensive guy and a guy with head coaching experience means nothing though.

Haha, exactly. I've never heard Barkley as being the "smart" type. But anything for attention I guess.