X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Report: Cameron on Bills wish list

I've received quite a few e-mails and text messages from South Floridians incredulous at the report the Buffalo Bills had Cam Cameron on their head-coaching short list.

And they're disappointed it didn't come to fruition.

John Murphy, sports director of Buffalo's CBS affiliate and the Bills' play-by-play voice, reported the Bills had two sets of candidates: realistic and idealistic.

The viable candidates Murphy listed were free agent Chan Gailey, Arizona Cardinals assistant head coach Russ Grimm, Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, San Diego Chargers defensive coordinator Ron Rivera and Cameron, who is currently the Baltimore Ravens offensive coordinator.

I've received quite a few e-mails and text messages from South Floridians incredulous at the report the Buffalo Bills had Cam Cameron on their head-coaching short list.
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: Report: Cameron on Bills wish list

This makes me happy we got Gailey!
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

I prefer Gailey.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by The Spaz

And they're disappointed it didn't come to fruition.

John Murphy, sports director of Buffalo's CBS affiliate and the Bills' play-by-play voice, reported the Bills had two sets of candidates: realistic and idealistic.

The viable candidates Murphy listed were free agent Chan Gailey, Arizona Cardinals assistant head coach Russ Grimm, Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier, San Diego Chargers defensive coordinator Ron Rivera and Cameron, who is currently the Baltimore Ravens offensive coordinator.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...ills-wish-list
        Yup. I saw Murphy say that 2 nights ago on the Ch.4 sports report at 6pm. That's exactly what he said.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
        X