PDA

View Full Version : We have to get Vick

Mitchell55
01-23-2010, 09:26 PM
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Not just because of him, because then we will only have 1 major need in the draft. LB. What I mean is Vick will make LT not as important because Butler is his blind side, and QB is fixed. This will allow us to get the best WR, LB, or DT available and not have to worry about QB or OT, maybe untill round 3-5. Vick will help us alot outside of just being a QB

We go from without Vick, needs

LT
QB
LB
WR
DT

To with Vick

LB
WR
DT

Bell can still be the LT but if he has good dicipline this time it will help.

Night Train
01-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Only if they play " Who Let The Dogs Out " over the stadium PA.

Mitchell55
01-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Only if they play " Who Let The Dogs Out " over the stadium PA.

That would be funny but would piss him off

Canadian'eh!
01-23-2010, 09:40 PM
yes, the steroid using, dog murdering, convict, who was a crappy QB/glorified wildcat rb, coach killer is EXACTLY what this team needs.

Saratoga Slim
01-23-2010, 09:44 PM
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Not just because of him, because then we will only have 1 major need in the draft. LB. What I mean is Vick will make LT not as important because Butler is his blind side, and QB is fixed. This will allow us to get the best WR, LB, or DT available and not have to worry about QB or OT, maybe untill round 3-5. Vick will help us alot outside of just being a QB

LT
QB
LB
WR
DT

To with Vick

LB
WR
DT

I agree that signing or trading for a vet QB makes our draft a lot simpler. But I'm not sold on Vick as a player, or as someone that I would have any interest in rooting for.

I think he's got as big a bust factor as most of the vets that might be options for us. That being the case, I'd rather take a chance on someone that didn't drown, hang, and body slam dogs.

DrGraves
01-23-2010, 09:47 PM
For once I totally agree with you. Vick would plug up a major hole and allow us to develop our LB core and O/D lines.... we have a young line so we might as well have someone who can move around a little bit... and as a bonus he has experience WINNING!!

The Spaz
01-23-2010, 09:54 PM
**** that!

wmoz11
01-23-2010, 10:05 PM
I don't want Vick at all, and it has nothing to do with his dogfighting or herpes spreading or anything else off the field. I just don't think he's a very good QB and I don't think he ever really was.

I can't understand how people clamor over this guy when he threw, what, 40 passes this year, at most? He'll never be as good as he was before prison, and that still wasn't very good.

No thanks. We need to develop our own guy instead of giving up assets for a guy that can't even do the only thing he was ever good at (running).

elltrain22
01-23-2010, 10:06 PM
I'll pass on Vick

Mitchell55
01-23-2010, 10:24 PM
yes, the steroid using, dog murdering, convict, who was a crappy QB/glorified wildcat rb, coach killer is EXACTLY what this team needs.

WTF is a QB/glorified wilcat rb??? Coach killer, really? Steroid using, well so is 60% of the NFL

ct bills fan
01-23-2010, 10:26 PM
good point about the LT thing. I'd take Vick over any other qb on our roster, though that's not saying much.

TrEd FTW
01-23-2010, 10:28 PM
Stupid idea is stupid.

tampabay25690
01-23-2010, 10:37 PM
Would luv to see VICK in Buffalo wiuld be our best QB since Kelly....
Would make this team very exciting for a decent $$

Dying_-2-_Live
01-23-2010, 10:41 PM
Ok i thought you had your heart set on T. Jackson..now its Vick?

Jaybird
01-23-2010, 10:43 PM
At one point Vick was the most unstoppable force in the NFL. With a full offseason of training and working on his game he can regain that form. He never had offensive talent around him with the falcons, and he won games.

tampabay25690
01-23-2010, 10:50 PM
At one point Vick was the most unstoppable force in the NFL. With a full offseason of training and working on his game he can regain that form. He never had offensive talent around him with the falcons, and he won games.

I agree with you....
Are peolpe afraid to have him on our team because of his past with dogs????
Or are they afraid they will LIKE him as a QB on the Bills...

YardRat
01-23-2010, 11:12 PM
Except for a single season at 11-5, Atlanta floated around .500 his entire career, with 2 winning seasons out of six.

DMBcrew36
01-23-2010, 11:14 PM

I personally don't care about the off the field stuff - a lot of NFL players are criminals and thugs - as much as I care about whether he can produce.

Vick will not produce. Even in his prime he couldn't really take his teams anywhere past the regular season. He isn't anywhere near his prime anymore - he can barely keep his legs underneath him when he tries to run. I think he's washed up and a gamble on him will more than likely end up in failure.

ByrdsTheWord
01-23-2010, 11:37 PM
I dont want a killer on this team.

Mitchell55
01-23-2010, 11:41 PM

Mobile QBs. Thigpen, Jackson, or Vick, all good for me

Mitchell55
01-23-2010, 11:43 PM
I dont want a killer on this team.

I shot a squirrel once, whats my sentence?

ByrdsTheWord
01-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Mobile QBs. Thigpen, Jackson, or Vick, all good for me

Thank god you're not running this team.

ByrdsTheWord
01-23-2010, 11:45 PM

The chair.

wmoz11
01-23-2010, 11:46 PM

I like dogs as much as anyone, but who gives a flying **** when it comes to Sundays? Vick sucks now and he wasn't even very good in his prime.

ByrdsTheWord
01-23-2010, 11:50 PM
I like dogs as much as anyone, but who gives a flying **** when it comes to Sundays? Vick sucks now and he wasn't even very good in his prime.

You go to jail and see how easy it is to find a job after that. Just cuz he's a celebrity athlete he gets away with crime. It's *******.

wmoz11
01-23-2010, 11:53 PM
You go to jail and see how easy it is to find a job after that. Just cuz he's a celebrity athlete he gets away with crime. It's *******.

Ok, so that makes him a viable QB option for the Bills how? Crime or no crime he's still garbage.

Mitchell55
01-23-2010, 11:54 PM

You realize he got caught because he was a celebrity????

Mitchell55
01-23-2010, 11:55 PM
Thank god you're not running this team.

Chan likes mobile QBs, and those are the 3 best in FA. Next after that is Carr or Croyle

ByrdsTheWord
01-23-2010, 11:56 PM
Ok, so that makes him a viable QB option for the Bills how? Crime or no crime he's still garbage.

He shouldnt even be in the league. Read between the lines.

Mitchell55
01-24-2010, 12:03 AM
He shouldnt even be in the league. Read between the lines.

He killed some dogs, thats it. We eat thousands of pounds of cow meat in our life time. They are killed by being tiped over and having there head cut off, and Vick took place in a dog fighting area and now hes satan? Im more against Wilfork because of the hit on Losman

ByrdsTheWord
01-24-2010, 12:04 AM
Chan likes mobile QBs, and those are the 3 best in FA. Next after that is Carr or Croyle

Ohhh he likes mobile QB's? Troy Aikman? Fiedler? Mike Tomzak? Didnt know these guys were known for their mobility. Who knew?

ByrdsTheWord
01-24-2010, 12:05 AM
He killed some dogs, thats it. We eat thousands of pounds of cow meat in our life time. They are killed by being tiped over and having there head cut off, and Vick took place in a dog fighting area and now hes satan? Im more against Wilfork because of the hit on Losman

Well i dont eat meat so i consider it disgusting anyways. Wilforks hit on Losman? LOL. He did us a favor.

Syderick
01-24-2010, 03:12 AM

Don't defend dog killing. Vick has talent, but he also comes with baggage. I agree on taking look at Thigpen.

kernowboy
01-24-2010, 04:17 AM
What an appalling attitude Mitchell55. You'd almost achieved respectability and then totally destroy it with your preposterous defence of Vick's off-field behaviour allied to the fact he wasn't terribly good when on it.

Fortunately I believe Galley and Nix will build back this franchise the proper way, focusing on genuine needs.

What happens if Vick got injured early like in 2003? Would the replacement have to spend the season on his back because we have not provided a right handed QB adequate protection?

Some ideas are dumb and some are dumber

Dujek
01-24-2010, 05:20 AM
For once I totally agree with you. Vick would plug up a major hole and allow us to develop our LB core and O/D lines.... we have a young line so we might as well have someone who can move around a little bit... and as a bonus he has experience WINNING!!

He has much more experience in sucking ass though.

Prov401
01-24-2010, 06:12 AM
Vick was never a good QB.

He was blessed with crazy athleticism that won his team games. He was never efficient, nor did he make good reads. Oh, and in case someone didn't notice...He really isn't blazing fast anymore. A few points that Pro-Vick backers don't quite get.

Mobile QB's (run first guys) have never won a Superbowl.

I can name about 2 great left handed QB's to play this game. Young, and Stabler. They are rare, and don't translate well in the pros for some odd reason.

A QB is supposed to throw the ball. Throw it. Vick can most certainly fling it 70 yards, however his decision making is poor, and always will be.

The guy is a bum. We don't need another guy waltzing in here coming off his own reality show (which I'm positive will shed light on his horrible 3rd grade vocabulary). At least T.O handled himself well during his show, and proved to be a witty, charming man behind the football scene. I'm sure Vick isn't going to be quite as smooth.

No need in distracting our locker room.

Hell no to Vick.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-24-2010, 07:26 AM
its either vick, pennington, batch or carr???? im pretty sure michael vick with an offseason of weight training and speed training will be back. he has turned his life around and people have or should forgive him. vick is the best option in the fa market....

jamze132
01-24-2010, 07:43 AM
What an appalling attitude Mitchell55. You'd almost achieved respectability and then totally destroy it with your preposterous defence of Vick's off-field behaviour allied to the fact he wasn't terribly good when on it.

Almost achieved respectability?

:lmao:

Jan Reimers
01-24-2010, 07:46 AM
That's where everyone is wrong. He had good WRs and running backs and a great TE. His inability to make reads, run first mentality, and inaccurate throwing arm wasted his WRs and limited his RBs. Only Crumpler benefited, as the best Vick could do was dump to his TE.

Just take a look at Roddy White, who was nothing with Vick but is now a very good WR. Why does anyone think that is?

Vick has a very inaccurate throwing arm and, approaching 30, does not have the running skills he once had, either.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-24-2010, 07:49 AM
but ur not understanding, we have no other option except for vick...

snow1989
01-24-2010, 08:22 AM
That's where everyone is wrong. He had good WRs and running backs and a great TE. His inability to make reads, run first mentality, and inaccurate throwing arm wasted his WRs and limited his RBs. Only Crumpler benefited, as the best Vick could do was dump to his TE.

Vick has a very inaccurate throwing arm and, approaching 30, does not have the running skills he once had, either.

Exactly...plus he had the benefit of playing in a dome. Vick never was and never will be a true QB...better off looking elsewhere or drafting.

kernowboy
01-24-2010, 08:29 AM

Once.

Vick systematically abused animals over a sustained period of time for money he didn't need.

Thats mentally sick

Jan Reimers
01-24-2010, 08:31 AM
but ur not understanding, we have no other option except for vick...
There are QBs like David Carr and Kyle Orton who are much better than Vick.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-24-2010, 08:59 AM
Kyle orton is a rfa, daivd carr is not as good as michael vick...

Jan Reimers
01-24-2010, 09:00 AM
Someday, when you're older, I hope you will see that there is no moral equivalency between slaughterhouse practices and the cruel and vicious torture and killing of dogs by drowning, electrocution, strangulation and beating.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-24-2010, 09:02 AM
jan, i hate to break it to u but i am a vegetarian and it is the same....

we dont need to eat meat. taking life from another animal is wrong

Jan Reimers
01-24-2010, 09:07 AM
Kyle orton is a rfa, daivd carr is not as good as michael vick...
There is no way to convince Vick-lovers that he was once a very overrated player who threw poorly, made bad decisions, couldn't read defenses, but ran well to make up for these deficiencies, who no longer runs very well, either.

So I'll quit trying.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-24-2010, 09:09 AM
jan vick brought his team to a nfc championship game... he is a good qb...

Jan Reimers
01-24-2010, 09:15 AM
jan, i hate to break it to u but i am a vegetarian and it is the same....

we dont need to eat meat. taking life from another animal is wrong
I respect your being a vegetarian and speaking out for animal rights. I give lots of money to animal rights groups, I don't hunt or fish, and I don't condone what happens in slaughterhoses.

But dog fighting and the willful killing and maiming of dogs - which Vick did with his bare hands - is far worse.

Jan Reimers
01-24-2010, 09:23 AM
Once, and with good talent around him. As I've said before, most of that talent went unnoticed, because it was underutilized by Vick's inability to play QB at a competent level in the NFL.

It was always, "Look at Vick scramble, and avoid that tackle, and...," when there were open recievers downfield that he couldn't find.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-24-2010, 09:55 AM
:monkeyp: Vick........No thanks. If we signed Vick you could make a case that the Bills have become the Raiders of the east.

Canadian'eh!
01-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Wow... congrats to mitchell55 for not only being a mental football midget, but also ignorant in life.

He didn't shoot a dog. he tortured them, beat them to death, tried to turn them into savage killers, and then made them fight each other to death for entertainment and money.

He's a low-life cheater. Steroids matter. morals matter.

If you were a grown up with kids and half a brain you'd see that. How the hell do you let your 9 year old kid idolize a guy who does those things? what message does that send? how do you tell them that what he did doesn't matter because you think he's good at football (which he isn't). You're priorities in life make me fear for society when you send the message that being good at football makes it ok for you to be a horrible person.

tampabay25690
01-24-2010, 10:27 AM

Just take a look at Roddy White, who was nothing with Vick but is now a very good WR. Why does anyone think that is?

Come on jan this is where you are wrong.
He was one of the most unstoppable players a few years ago.
Any defensive COORD is a mess when you have to plan for a player his caliber.
The only thing you are right about is his accuracy.
But has a cannon of an arm and to behonest what do we have better in Buffalo right now???

Canadian'eh!
01-24-2010, 10:30 AM
But has a cannon of an arm and to behonest what do we have better in Buffalo right now???

morally... just about everyone.

DMBcrew36
01-24-2010, 10:35 AM

I'm sorry, but I watched Vick in a handful of games for the Eagles and he couldn't even keep his feet beneath him. The guy may have kept lifting weights while in prison, but he wasn't doing NFL training and he wasn't playing NFL football everyday. He can't juke and jive like he could before the dog-fighting scandal - he just can't. He just slips and falls down or is taken down right away.

To think Vick will have any success as a starter is a mistake. He would fail and it would not be pretty. And on top of that, you have the ethical and moral implications of having him here. So basically it's a lose-lose - he isn't good at all, and you alienate fans that are already pissed off and fed up with the Bills.

X-Era
01-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Vick or McNabb.. Id take either, but Id prefer McNabb.

Get him on a 3 year deal, and start grooming his replacement. Id can both Fitz and Edwards but keep Brohm.

Mitchell55
01-24-2010, 12:22 PM

Fortunately I believe Galley and Nix will build back this franchise the proper way, focusing on genuine needs.

What happens if Vick got injured early like in 2003? Would the replacement have to spend the season on his back because we have not provided a right handed QB adequate protection?

Some ideas are dumb and some are dumber

Its just that we can kill any animal for fun but when you kill a dog its just a huge major thing. Im not saying its ok but theres alot of it going around with other animals

kernowboy
01-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Its just that we can kill any animal for fun but when you kill a dog its just a huge major thing. Im not saying its ok but theres alot of it going around with other animals

No animal should be killed for 'fun'. In slaughterhouses, animals are killed as quickly and as humanely as possible, though certain religous practices can be problematic.

Turning the brutalising and killing of animals into a business venture outside of any sense of legality is a whole different level

Mitchell55
01-24-2010, 12:39 PM
No animal should be killed for 'fun'. In slaughterhouses, animals are killed as quickly and as humanely as possible, though certain religous practices can be problematic.

Turning the brutalising and killing of animals into a business venture outside of any sense of legality is a whole different level

Yes but millions of people do it, the only reason vick is an ******* for it is because hes famous.

kernowboy
01-24-2010, 12:43 PM
Yes but millions of people do it, the only reason vick is an ******* for it is because hes famous.

Run illegal dog fighting rings for pure entertainment purposes

I am pretty certain millions don't do it.

Dujek
01-24-2010, 01:12 PM

He had ONE good season. ONE.

Look at his records, every other year he was either barely average or he flat out sucked, and even with a team that was pretty loaded as far as talent at the skill positions he couldn't generate any real sort of passing offense. Mainly because he couldn't hit an elephant at 10 paces.

ByrdsTheWord
01-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Hey Mitchell. I bet you defended OJ Simpson too and was thrilled he was found "innocent."

Prov401
01-24-2010, 02:57 PM

Trent Dilfer won a superbowl.

And......? Is he a good QB? He's serviceable.

Vick is most certainly the greatest scrambler in the history of football, without question. How do you, and a few on here, not see that he is horrid at making reads and throwing the football? It is talked about anytime Vick's name is brought up on any discussion whether it be on ESPN, pre-game shows, the internet, etc.

Define QB for me. Because some here seem to think it involves not throwing the ball.

Prov401
01-24-2010, 03:01 PM
And like it's been brought up by some...

Price was a ghost with Vick. White was a ghost with Vick. Vick had a good O-Line, RB (Dunn), and TE (Crumpler), as well as a stout D, back when Deangelo Hall knew what he was doing.

There gameplan was: Vick, run first, throw second. <- That will never win a Superbowl.

capitolneal
01-24-2010, 03:39 PM
And like it's been brought up by some...

Price was a ghost with Vick. White was a ghost with Vick. Vick had a good O-Line, RB (Dunn), and TE (Crumpler), as well as a stout D, back when Deangelo Hall knew what he was doing.

There gameplan was: Vick, run first, throw second. <- That will never win a Superbowl.

when has Crumpler been good with-out vick? and I am not a Vick fan But I would also take him look at what Gailey did with Thigpen I would say Jackson catching 65 balls with him and Fred is elusive. So I'm all for him coming into compete for the Job

Mitchell55
01-24-2010, 04:44 PM
Run illegal dog fighting rings for pure entertainment purposes

I am pretty certain millions don't do it.

Millions kill animals for entertainment. Bull fighting??

Mitchell55
01-24-2010, 04:45 PM
Hey Mitchell. I bet you defended OJ Simpson too and was thrilled he was found "innocent."

This is the dumbest post ever. Realy your comparing killing animals to killing 2 people, dumb ass

Canadian'eh!
01-24-2010, 07:25 PM
Millions kill animals for entertainment. Bull fighting??
Bullfighting is morally wrong and illegal in the US. (and should be everywhere.) they stone women in Sudan.. should that be ok too? dumbass.

Canadian'eh!
01-24-2010, 07:26 PM
This is the dumbest post ever. Realy your comparing killing animals to killing 2 people, dumb ass

It can't be the dumbest post ever.... because you didn't write it, though most of what you have written in this thread could qualify. please tell me you are 14 or something. No adult can be as morally ****ed up as you.

BADTHINGSMAN
01-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Next week its Flutie or Cunningham.

Mitchell55
01-24-2010, 09:46 PM
It can't be the dumbest post ever.... because you didn't write it, though most of what you have written in this thread could qualify. please tell me you are 14 or something. No adult can be as morally ****ed up as you.

Your the one comparring killing animals to humans, and im ****ed up???

Canadian'eh!
01-25-2010, 02:12 PM
Your the one comparring killing animals to humans, and im ****ed up???

I'm not comparing killing animals to humans. I'm comparing one morally wrong act to the other. Killing animals and torturing animals is very different, which it also seems to be in humans if you consider that the US has a death penalty. They do not have a death by torture law though. Legally AND morally there is a large difference.

I wouldn't give a mruderer of huimans a second chance. Nor will i give one to a cheating, lying, overrated, ******* who tortured dogs for profit.

But you can try to make this about something else to try to make it seem like you're not messed up morally.

1- you've offered no proof that Mike Vick is a good player.

2- you've tried to make excuses for reprehensable behavior to make it seem like it's not important.

3- you're not even smart enough to play the "he's done his time and learned his lesson" card. (to which i would argue no. he's done his time in jail, but his time in the court fo public opnion is never over, and i don't believe he regrets his actions at all, like most criminals he onyl regrets the consequences)

For god's sake stop posting before you look any stupider... if possible.

Aliceinchainsbills15
01-25-2010, 02:24 PM
And here we go again with the M.Vick threads...

Mike13
01-25-2010, 02:42 PM
Well seeing as people have already gotten on Mitch's case for sounding like a ****** I wont add anything else thats been said.

Now what ahs Vick done thats so impressive on the field this year? Oh thats right, he hasnt done anything has he?

kernowboy
01-25-2010, 02:50 PM
[quote=Mike13]Well seeing as people have already gotten on Mitch's case for sounding like a ****** I wont add anything else thats been said.
quote]

It's as bad as beating a defenceless dog with a stick :)

Michael82
01-25-2010, 03:17 PM
HELL NO! Vick is an overrated piece of **** quarterback that isn't any good anymore and is a horrible excuse for a human being. The kind of **** that he did to those dogs is sickening and I could never root for that scumbag!

Mitchell55
01-25-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm not comparing killing animals to humans. I'm comparing one morally wrong act to the other. Killing animals and torturing animals is very different, which it also seems to be in humans if you consider that the US has a death penalty. They do not have a death by torture law though. Legally AND morally there is a large difference.

I wouldn't give a mruderer of huimans a second chance. Nor will i give one to a cheating, lying, overrated, ******* who tortured dogs for profit.

But you can try to make this about something else to try to make it seem like you're not messed up morally.

1- you've offered no proof that Mike Vick is a good player.

2- you've tried to make excuses for reprehensable behavior to make it seem like it's not important.

3- you're not even smart enough to play the "he's done his time and learned his lesson" card. (to which i would argue no. he's done his time in jail, but his time in the court fo public opnion is never over, and i don't believe he regrets his actions at all, like most criminals he onyl regrets the consequences)

For god's sake stop posting before you look any stupider... if possible.

This seems the like old canadian drinking prob, eh? I dont go with the same arguement as others, im making other cases because everyone uses that as an excuse. Now you posted this quote "they stone women in Sudan.. should that be ok too?" So your basically comparing me putting giant boulders onto your wife, your sis, your mom, to shooting or beating up a dog. You have yet to make a good point and have put yourself more in a deep hole with your dumbass comparisons.

As a player, he had 86 yds and a TD in only 13 pass attempts, 24 rushes for 96 yds and 2 TDs. Thats 3 TDs in 37 plays he had last year, and hes been out of the league for 3-4 years

Mitchell55
01-25-2010, 04:02 PM
HELL NO! Vick is an overrated piece of **** quarterback that isn't any good anymore and is a horrible excuse for a human being. The kind of **** that he did to those dogs is sickening and I could never root for that scumbag!

:surrender jk

Mitchell55
01-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Heres a nice stat, hes never had more INTs than TDs since his rookie year

Syderick
01-25-2010, 04:05 PM
This seems the like old canadian drinking prob, eh? I dont go with the same arguement as others, im making other cases because everyone uses that as an excuse. Now you posted this quote "they stone women in Sudan.. should that be ok too?" So your basically comparing me putting giant boulders onto your wife, your sis, your mom, to shooting or beating up a dog. You have yet to make a good point and have put yourself more in a deep hole with your dumbass comparisons.

As a player, he had 86 yds and a TD in only 13 pass attempts, 24 rushes for 96 yds and 2 TDs. Thats 3 TDs in 37 plays he had last year, and hes been out of the league for 3-4 years

He's got raw talent as an athlete. But he comes with alot of baggage.

kernowboy
01-25-2010, 04:33 PM
Heres a nice stat, hes never had more INTs than TDs since his rookie year

tough to be intercepted when you always run first

ChanGailey
01-25-2010, 05:14 PM
The fact the mitchell started this thread pretty much gives me an idea on what type of fan that thinks vick is any good, and has convinced me to not reply to anymore vick threads. Laugh out loud.

OpIv37
01-25-2010, 07:43 PM
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Not just because of him, because then we will only have 1 major need in the draft. LB. What I mean is Vick will make LT not as important because Butler is his blind side, and QB is fixed. This will allow us to get the best WR, LB, or DT available and not have to worry about QB or OT, maybe untill round 3-5. Vick will help us alot outside of just being a QB

LT
QB
LB
WR
DT

To with Vick

LB
WR
DT

this post is an idiot.

I can't believe this thread has gone 5 pages.

People, please do not feed the trolls.

ByrdsTheWord
01-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Mitchell obviously is delirious and has no idea what he's talking about.

BADTHINGSMAN
01-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Wouldnt it be fitting if Vick went to the Browns. Imagine Vick in the Dog Powned.

Typ0
01-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Vick is a much better player and QB than he gets credit for.

ByrdsTheWord
01-26-2010, 06:23 PM
Vick is a much better player and QB than he gets credit for.

Player? Maybe. QB? Don't kid yourself.

mark1126
01-26-2010, 10:12 PM
I live and work in Philadelphia and listen to sports talk shows each day to and from work while commuting. Two hours a day, everyday, and former eagles Ike Reese and Hugh Douglas are hosts. They are still tight with all the current players and are at practices. Ike and Hugh and the media all say Vick CANT play, period. No one in Phila has any idea what Vick is even doing on the roster. If Mc Nabb leaves, Kolb will be the QB, not Vick. Vick has no game and dead legs. He has lost it and can't read a defense and Andy Reid is scared to play him according to the former players.