Interesting - Indi has been in the SB 4 times...and all in the same city...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Interesting - Indi has been in the SB 4 times...and all in the same city...

Miami.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Interesting - Indi has been in the SB 4 times...and all in the same city...

A conspiracy?

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

**** Miami.

Sorry...it's just a natural reaction.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Aliceinchainsbills15
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by YardRat
        **** Miami.

Sorry...it's just a natural reaction.
        Same here lol
        I'M ON A BOAT!
        Proud Bills fan since 2002
        F***ing s*** up since 1990

Metallica is awesome. Period.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Maybe it's a sign that ****ing Miami hosts too many Super Bowls.

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

I'd laugh if they have another cold snap for that entire week prior to the game.
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
              I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
              • May 2005

Actually, Indy has only been in the Super Bowl twice... the Colts, however, have been there 4 times

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                Actually, Indy has only been in the Super Bowl twice... the Colts, however, have been there 4 times
                And I will guarantee you no former Baltimore Colt will ever step foot inside Indy to celebrate those teams.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by better days
                  And I will guarantee you no former Baltimore Colt will ever step foot inside Indy to celebrate those teams.
                  Mehhh, Baltimore has it's own team. They can't complain especially considering they won one as the Ravens.

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                    Mehhh, Baltimore has it's own team. They can't complain especially considering they won one as the Ravens.
                    OK so you would be happy if the Buffalo Bills moved in the middle of the night taking the history of the team with them & after a few years Buffalo got another team without the history of the Bills to go with it. Well not me, I would be pissed.

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
                      • Dec 2008

Not that big of a coincidence since Miami hosts the SB so often.

Comment

• G Wolly
                        • Mar 2004

OK so you would be happy if the Buffalo Bills moved in the middle of the night taking the history of the team with them & after a few years Buffalo got another team without the history of the Bills to go with it. Well not me, I would be pissed.
                        At this point in our history, I'd rather have a fresh start with a Super Bowl win from a Buffalo team.

There's been too much heartbreak in the past.

Win-win.

Comment

• trapezeus
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Oct 2004

good point. can you imagine a charging buffalo helmet somewhere else and then getting a team that just used the current "best" marketing colors and logos they could imagine?

It would be a little heart breaking, but it'd be a little satisfying because it'd mean we'd have a ralph wilsonless team in buffalo with a long term lease to stay.

Comment

Working...
                          X