PDA

View Full Version : Interesting - Indi has been in the SB 4 times...and all in the same city...

Ebenezer
01-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Miami.

Cntrygal
01-24-2010, 05:11 PM
:scratch:

A conspiracy?

;)

YardRat
01-24-2010, 05:17 PM
**** Miami.

Sorry...it's just a natural reaction.

Aliceinchainsbills15
01-24-2010, 05:18 PM
**** Miami.

Sorry...it's just a natural reaction.
Same here lol

Michael82
01-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Maybe it's a sign that ****ing Miami hosts too many Super Bowls. :ill:

Cntrygal
01-24-2010, 05:29 PM
I'd laugh if they have another cold snap for that entire week prior to the game.

BlackMetalNinja
01-24-2010, 05:31 PM
Actually, Indy has only been in the Super Bowl twice... the Colts, however, have been there 4 times ;)

better days
01-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Actually, Indy has only been in the Super Bowl twice... the Colts, however, have been there 4 times ;)

And I will guarantee you no former Baltimore Colt will ever step foot inside Indy to celebrate those teams.

ArcticWildMan
01-24-2010, 07:03 PM
And I will guarantee you no former Baltimore Colt will ever step foot inside Indy to celebrate those teams.

Mehhh, Baltimore has it's own team. They can't complain especially considering they won one as the Ravens.

better days
01-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Mehhh, Baltimore has it's own team. They can't complain especially considering they won one as the Ravens.

OK so you would be happy if the Buffalo Bills moved in the middle of the night taking the history of the team with them & after a few years Buffalo got another team without the history of the Bills to go with it. Well not me, I would be pissed.

kelly2reed4six
01-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Not that big of a coincidence since Miami hosts the SB so often.

G Wolly
01-25-2010, 01:20 AM
OK so you would be happy if the Buffalo Bills moved in the middle of the night taking the history of the team with them & after a few years Buffalo got another team without the history of the Bills to go with it. Well not me, I would be pissed.

At this point in our history, I'd rather have a fresh start with a Super Bowl win from a Buffalo team.

There's been too much heartbreak in the past.

Win-win.

trapezeus
01-25-2010, 08:36 AM

good point. can you imagine a charging buffalo helmet somewhere else and then getting a team that just used the current "best" marketing colors and logos they could imagine?

It would be a little heart breaking, but it'd be a little satisfying because it'd mean we'd have a ralph wilsonless team in buffalo with a long term lease to stay.