The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

New FP poll

What is the Bills' greatest draft need?

• Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

Re: New FP poll

This will make for a better question post-FA. For now, I answered the question what is the Bills biggest need.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by shelby
      What is the Bills' greatest draft need?

http://www.billszone.com
      I'm just seeing the front page, Shelby.

Anyhow, it's Left Tackle. As much as I like LB Rolando McClain of Alabama, I believe a quality LT prospect is far harder to find and cannot be ignored. The QB class is waaaay overrated this year and not worthy of a high pick.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• BigZ
        • Sep 2003

left OT

Comment

• Dujek
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Jan 2008

Left Tackle. If we can't keep a QB upright it doesn't matter who's back there.

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

NT, it's on the left hand side of the front page. Under the links section.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

I think our biggest needs, in no particular order, are LT, QB, DT, DE, LB, and WR. The FP poll, IMO, overlooked LB.

For the long term, QB is our most crucial need. No franchise wins consistently without a quality QB. But right now, it's probably LT, because we need to build a decent OL in order to protect our most valuable asset.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                • Sep 2003

New Owner has to be the #1 priority!!!!!!!!! Followed by new front office, then coaching staff and finally new players :o)

Comment

• psubills62
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  I think our biggest needs, in no particular order, are LT, QB, DT, DE, LB, and WR. The FP poll, IMO, overlooked LB.

For the long term, QB is our most crucial need. No franchise wins consistently without a quality QB. But right now, it's probably LT, because we need to build a decent OL in order to protect our most valuable asset.
                  I agree. I'd replace safety with LB. I personally believe that Byrd/Whitner/Scott (if he's re-signed) would be a good combination of safeties.
                  "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                  - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

Working...
                  X