PDA

View Full Version : Bills defenders ready to get started

justasportsfan
01-25-2010, 11:37 AM
Kelsay, who spends the majority of the offseason in Buffalo, stopped by Gailey’s office late last week to meet him.

“He invited me in to sit down with him for a couple of minutes and it’s very evident to me that he’s going to take the bull by the horns and do everything he can to get this thing turned around,” said Kelsay. “As a player that’s exciting because I’m going on eight years and it hasn’t happened yet. We’ve had some great guys around here that we’ve enjoyed working with, but it’s about winning games and we’ve lost too many.”
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Bills-defenders-ready-to-get-started/e24ef793-aaed-4274-a1c7-553defe4de95

DMBcrew36
01-25-2010, 11:39 AM
All I know is... GAYbin won't shut up on his twitter, retweeting BS from people saying how great he is, and how he's going to have 20 sacks and 10 forced fumbles next season; retweeting **** from hood women who want to have his baby. Definitely going to unfollow him right about now.

He needs to eat some humble pie... considering he doesn't play and gets man-handled like a little ***** when he does.

M
01-25-2010, 11:42 AM

I just get the impression that these two guys are the ones that are going to make all the football decisions,” said Kelsay of Gailey and GM Buddy Nix.

Implying that Russ won't have a say in the football decisions anymore. :bf1:

mrbojanglezs
01-25-2010, 02:03 PM
All I know is... GAYbin won't shut up on his twitter, retweeting BS from people saying how great he is, and how he's going to have 20 sacks and 10 forced fumbles next season; retweeting **** from hood women who want to have his baby. Definitely going to unfollow him right about now.

He needs to eat some humble pie... considering he doesn't play and gets man-handled like a little ***** when he does.

ya some of these football guys are annoying to follow during the offseason....

Night Train
01-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Gailey probably sized him up and was thinking trade for 3rd round pick on draft day. :up:

ddaryl
01-25-2010, 03:40 PM

yeah it seems that twittering is for twits...

if you have a legitimate news publication or column then twitter has a use, but to just toss up random crap regulalry it becomes very counter productive

SquishDaFish
01-25-2010, 04:13 PM

Give it a break bro

DMBcrew36
01-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Give it a break bro

Give what a break.

more cowbell
01-25-2010, 06:48 PM
If we move to a 3-4 it's probally a foregone conclusion that kelsay will be cut. He is way too slow to play linebacker and is more of a run defender, yet too small to play DE in a 3-4. Plus he is due close to 7 million this year? (correct me if im wrong on that)

more cowbell
01-25-2010, 06:49 PM
As much as I would make fun of Kelsay prior to this season, I actually thought he played extremely well this season. Still though, cant see him around this upcoming year.

elltrain22
01-25-2010, 06:59 PM
I hope he told them that we're gonna get some LB's and beef up that D-line.