• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Prospect Interviews

NFL | J. Owens talking with teams

D. Orlando Ledbetter, of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports University of Georgia DT Jeff Owens has interviewed with the Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers, New Orleans Saints and Jacksonville Jaguars.

---------------------------------
    Jaguars | To meet with Tebow

Michael DiRocco, of The Florida Times-Union, reports the Jacksonville Jaguars plan to meet with Florida QB Tim Tebow this week at the Senior Bowl, according to general manager Gene Smith. Smith said the meeting will be the first in a series of meetings with Tebow. "I talked to his dad yesterday (Sunday, Jan. 24) and I certainly will catch up with him here and we will do the same at the combine," Smith said. "We'll do the same at the Florida workout. There's not a lot that I think we need to know about him because of the fact he's from Florida and there's been so much exposure, but you still want to sit down and get a feel for us, not just us getting a feel for him. I think we'll get plenty of additional exposure beyond this one."
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Prospect Interviews

Originally posted by DraftBoy
    NFL | J. Owens talking with teams

D. Orlando Ledbetter, of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports University of Georgia DT Jeff Owens has interviewed with the Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers, New Orleans Saints and Jacksonville Jaguars.

---------------------------------
    Jaguars | To meet with Tebow

Michael DiRocco, of The Florida Times-Union, reports the Jacksonville Jaguars plan to meet with Florida QB Tim Tebow this week at the Senior Bowl, according to general manager Gene Smith. Smith said the meeting will be the first in a series of meetings with Tebow. "I talked to his dad yesterday (Sunday, Jan. 24) and I certainly will catch up with him here and we will do the same at the combine," Smith said. "We'll do the same at the Florida workout. There's not a lot that I think we need to know about him because of the fact he's from Florida and there's been so much exposure, but you still want to sit down and get a feel for us, not just us getting a feel for him. I think we'll get plenty of additional exposure beyond this one."
    I will sticky this and use it as the collection point for interviews for us.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Bears | Have met with J. Ford
        Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Tribune, reports the Chicago Bears have met with Clemson WR Jacoby Ford this week.

NFL | Tebow meets with three teams at Senior Bowl
        Jeremy Fowler, of the Orlando Sentinel, reports University of Florida QB Tim Tebow met with representatives of the Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings and Carolina Panthers at the 2010 Senior Bowl.

Patriots | Talking with pass rushers at Senior Bowl
        Albert Breer, of The Boston Globe, reports the New England Patriots sat down with South Carolina LB Eric Norwood Monday, Jan. 25. The team is expected to do the same with University of Michigan DE Brandon Graham Tuesday, Jan. 26.

Rams | Have met with McCluster
        Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports the St. Louis Rams have met with University of Mississippi RB Dexter McCluster.

Falcons | Talk with P. Cox
        D. Orlando Ledbetter, of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports the Atlanta Falcons have talked with Oklahoma State CB Perrish Cox.
        COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
        X