PDA

View Full Version : Question

northernbillfan
01-27-2010, 08:24 AM
After watching the Vikings this year and seeing the success Favre had in purple and all the Favre jerseys in the stands I was wondering something.

Could you cheer for Brady? Would you buy a Brady jersey after all the years of anguish he has caused the Bills? Would you support him as the team's leader on the field?

I only ask this as the Favre jersey was one of the top sellers this year even though he beat the crap out of the Vkies over the years.

Personally I would have an issue supporting someone like Brady, or even Marino in his day, in a Bills uniform.

SABURZFAN
01-27-2010, 08:28 AM
Could you cheer for Brady? Would you buy a Brady jersey after all the years of anguish he has caused the Bills? Would you support him as the team's leader on the field?

Personally I would have an issue supporting someone like Brady, or even Marino in his day, in a Bills uniform.

if he were a Bills QB? yes. would i buy his jersey? no. would i support him leading the Bills? absolutely.

that's when you let by gones be by gones if they were winning.

Jan Reimers
01-27-2010, 08:28 AM
The only QB I couldn't support in a Bills uni is Vick. I could learn to love Brady.

trapezeus
01-27-2010, 08:30 AM
i'd root for whoever in a bills jersey.

It'd be interesting to see Brady in a Bills Jersey in that vikings context. It'd mean the bills really had all the pieces but a viable QB. That is not the case with our team, but it would be nice to dream of a time when we have a dominant defense, a studly runner and a couple young WR's that are game changers.

And brady left the pats on bad terms (mostly his doing, but none the less) and ESPN made a huge deal. Then the NFL put us on monday night in Buffalo and Brady has an allstar performance. That would be so sweet.