• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Question

After watching the Vikings this year and seeing the success Favre had in purple and all the Favre jerseys in the stands I was wondering something.

Could you cheer for Brady? Would you buy a Brady jersey after all the years of anguish he has caused the Bills? Would you support him as the team's leader on the field?

I only ask this as the Favre jersey was one of the top sellers this year even though he beat the crap out of the Vkies over the years.

Personally I would have an issue supporting someone like Brady, or even Marino in his day, in a Bills uniform.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Question

Originally posted by northernbillfan
    Could you cheer for Brady? Would you buy a Brady jersey after all the years of anguish he has caused the Bills? Would you support him as the team's leader on the field?

Personally I would have an issue supporting someone like Brady, or even Marino in his day, in a Bills uniform.

if he were a Bills QB? yes. would i buy his jersey? no. would i support him leading the Bills? absolutely.

that's when you let by gones be by gones if they were winning.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

The only QB I couldn't support in a Bills uni is Vick. I could learn to love Brady.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

i'd root for whoever in a bills jersey.

It'd be interesting to see Brady in a Bills Jersey in that vikings context. It'd mean the bills really had all the pieces but a viable QB. That is not the case with our team, but it would be nice to dream of a time when we have a dominant defense, a studly runner and a couple young WR's that are game changers.

And brady left the pats on bad terms (mostly his doing, but none the less) and ESPN made a huge deal. Then the NFL put us on monday night in Buffalo and Brady has an allstar performance. That would be so sweet.

Comment

Working...
        X