PDA

View Full Version : Can you see OBD with two "Slash" type QB's?

jpdex12
01-27-2010, 02:42 PM
All early moves point to Gailey retaining a lot of his old GT staff. Will he follow suit with the style of offense that he had success with in the NFL previously? Could we end up brabbing Vick and also Troy Smith?

Interesting thought...

Jan Reimers
01-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Gailey has had success with Jay Fiedler, Mike Tomczak, a fading, older Troy Aikman, plus Stewart. He has worked with what he has inherited.

I don't think he will necessarily bring in slash types.

TrEd FTW
01-27-2010, 02:53 PM
I can't wait until someone else makes the mistake of acquiring Vick so Bills fans will finally STFU about it. That'll be a joyous day.

PECKERWOOD
01-27-2010, 02:55 PM
Wasn't Stewart only his QB for 1-season?

Luisito23
01-27-2010, 02:59 PM
As much as it pains me to say it, I think we're gonna start the season with Edwards again...:ill:

kernowboy
01-27-2010, 03:06 PM
As much as it pains me to say it, I think we're gonna start the season with Edwards again...:ill:

I can see a case for Brohm with some extensive Gailey one2one coaching

trapezeus
01-27-2010, 03:46 PM
if edwards is the guy = they are just riding their best available option and don't think much of the three.

If they start brohm = they've worked with him a bunch during the offseason and see something there.

If they start fitz = they already ordered the moving vans to OBD.

jpdex12
01-27-2010, 03:48 PM
just a possibility...I didn't say I wanted it to happen but look at the trend so far of hiring familiar faces. I think we would be smart to expect that he will copy some of his old success. Personally, I would like to see a strong armed QB that can with stand the weather, hits and criticism. Is there another Peyton Manning available? huh

Strongman
01-27-2010, 06:43 PM
if edwards is the guy = they are just riding their best available option and don't think much of the three.

If they start brohm = they've worked with him a bunch during the offseason and see something there.

If they start fitz = they already ordered the moving vans to OBD.

Yikes... We'd almost be better off dusting off Joey Harrington and bringing him in to compete. The sad part is he just might be an upgrade over those three.

Typ0
01-27-2010, 06:51 PM
I can't wait to see Harrington running the wishbone on opening day. That would be so fitting!