X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AB4now
    • Jan 2010

Vick still in bills rumor mill

Once again vick is in the vick rumor mill. Let me start by saying, what he did to dogs was absolutely terrible. I have a dog and i love mine to death. Now in saying that, i stillthink he could fit what chan wants to run. Everybody wants to jump on the " i wont go to games, i wont re-new my season tickets". Well guess what this is football people not politics and if you havent noticed we havent been very good at the whole football thing. I do however feel that we would be far better of going with a guy like troy smith in stead. Either way that would be a good start seeing as no one at QB atop the draft will come in right away and offer any success. Get a vet or guy who has been in the league for a bit and draft a project.
    thats whats up
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: Vick still in bills rumor mill

BRING HIM IN!!!

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by AB4now
      Once again vick is in the vick rumor mill. Let me start by saying, what he did to dogs was absolutely terrible. I have a dog and i love mine to death. Now in saying that, i stillthink he could fit what chan wants to run. Everybody wants to jump on the " i wont go to games, i wont re-new my season tickets". Well guess what this is football people not politics and if you havent noticed we havent been very good at the whole football thing. I do however feel that we would be far better of going with a guy like troy smith in stead. Either way that would be a good start seeing as no one at QB atop the draft will come in right away and offer any success. Get a vet or guy who has been in the league for a bit and draft a project.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
        BRING HIM IN!!!
        all it would do is bring shame on this franchise.

Let the Eagles and Bengals try to redeem the scumbags of this league

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

What leads everyone to assume that Chan WANTS a slash type QB? He inherited Stewart in Pittsburgh and utilized him well, but he has done well with Jay Fiedler, Mike Tomczak, and a very beat up and immobile Troy Aikman as well.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
            • Oct 2002

No Thanks.

I think alot of people remember Vick from his Falcons days where he was a great runner but not a great QB. Vick isnt even close to what he was back then.

Comment

• AB4now
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BoyILuvLoznStupidly
              The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
              thats whats up

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by BoyILuvLoznStupidly
                LINK

Sound like speculation, though:

Sources close to Vick fully anticipate him playing elsewhere in 2010, and say he is intent on being a starter if at all possible. Such opportunities should arise. Clubs to keep a close eye on include Buffalo, St. Louis, Carolina, Oakland and Jacksonville. Those teams are in the market for QB help, and many have struggled to sell tickets and attract attention in recent years, with their smaller-market status.

Comment

• TrEd FTW
                  • Sep 2008

Vick on the Bills would make it easy to walk away from them, which I can't do right now. Maybe it'll turn out to be a personal blessing in disguise.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Signing Vick is the only that that would end my being a Bills' fan, even after 50 years. I would only come back when he was gone.

He is a poor QB and a worse human being.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• DrGraves
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      Signing Vick is the only that that would end my being a Bills' fan, even after 50 years. I would only come back when he was gone.

1. He is not a poor QB. He has more experience winning than the rest of our roster combined.

2. Unfortunately this if football and sometimes the cost of being competitive takes you out of the race for the peace prize.

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DrGraves
                        1. He is not a poor QB. He has more experience winning than the rest of our roster combined.
                        So does Drew Bledsoe, let's bring him back.
                        Or if you want someone who can run, Jake Plummer.
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                          • Feb 2005

I am so sick and tired of this dog issue. the man did his time, says hes sorry and seems contrite.
                          I love my dog and what he did was cruel, but its a DOG, not a BABY.
                          So people have just GOT to let the man live again. HE DID HIS TIME!

If we bring him in FINE.. but Im not TOOO excited about it. I think hes lost ALOT since he was in the ATL
                          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

Ill be honest your stance makes no sense to me. To make the entire thing about one player make no sense.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• tampabay25690
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by kernowboy
                              all it would do is bring shame on this franchise.

Let the Eagles and Bengals try to redeem the scumbags of this league
                              OK shame...............
                              You ever been to Buffalo in a away jersey??????
                              I wont even bring my wife to a BILLS game anymore because of the fans in Buffalo....I luv the Bills and the fans too but some of them take it a bit far......

Before we call out other franchises we should look at our own 1st......
                              GO Gators!!!!!!
                              GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X