Source: Nobody Knows Anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Source: Nobody Knows Anything

For the sake of full disclosure, I'm the source by the way...

Haven't we figured this out yet? I know it's fun to run around following information and that most of the people here are so diehard about the Bills that any piece of "news" is of interest to them... but I think we've established as of late that nobody really knows anything until it's done and over with.

We've seen speculation on 3-4/4-3, this coach, that coach, etc... etc... And then we get some other piece of "news" that completely contradicts what we already heard.

My suggestion is that everybody stop taking every single thing that gets posted here so damn seriously and as if it has to be 100% accurate. All it has lead to so far is people jumping on others for providing misleading information and a bunch more speculation.

At the end of the day, none of us has any control over what the Bills choose to do and taking to heart what somebody else posts on a message board isn't going to change that.

So by all means, follow the information posted here, ask questions, be curious... but don't get so wound up in it that you let things get you angry when they turn out not to be true. It's become pretty clear that even those with so called sources aren't getting completely accurate information, and they've even admitted as much.

This thing is all going to play out one way or another, so there is no point in believing everything you see in the meantime, when half of it has already proven to be pretty much make believe.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Source: Nobody Knows Anything

i am 100% accurate that i know what's going on.....

WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Don't Panic
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Dec 2005

Tough time to be a Bills fan... keep looking in the well every five minutes to see if there is more water.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
        • Apr 2005

if one more person posts something from BBMB labeling it "rumor"....and "take it for what its worth"....im going to lose my mind

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

BMN, please name your source, or we can't trust your post! :-)

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Sources might as well be sores.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Cntrygal
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                BMN, please name your source, or we can't trust your post! :-)

LOL reread the first sentence!
                The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

you can't be your own source. plus its more fun to make up high level executives that don't exist when you are simply trying to pimp out your own story. For example, a high level league executive told me, and exclusively me, that Trapezeus is in the running for league commisioner next year after the lockout. Please take it for what it's worth. he's reputable and i trust him all the way.

This is exciting times for Trapezeus and the Trapezeus family.

See, countrygal, that's a fun post to read.

Comment

• RockStar36
                    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                    • Sep 2004

I want a source. Maybe BMN can be my source, although I'll never tell and just refer to him as my rich friend.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
                      I want a source. Maybe BMN can be my source, although I'll never tell and just refer to him as my rich friend.

Not the janitor?

Comment

• shelby
                        The Vanilla admin
                        • Jul 2002

Comment

• cocamide
                          • Oct 2006

I honestly believe that the reason we were hearing so many Cowher rumors was because they were reinforcing themselves. There were positive feedback loops that caused people to get more hopeful every day. Person A starts a rumor about how he saw Cowher at a mall in Buffalo. Person A tells person B who then posts the rumor to a forum, which then causes person C to tell person D, who in turn tells person E, who just happens to be a member of the forum, who then posts that the rumor is confirmed!

Comment

• THRILLHO
                            This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
                            • Feb 2009

You forgot to say "Take it for what its worth..."
                            True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• Aliceinchainsbills15
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                              For the sake of full disclosure, I'm the source by the way...

Haven't we figured this out yet? I know it's fun to run around following information and that most of the people here are so diehard about the Bills that any piece of "news" is of interest to them... but I think we've established as of late that nobody really knows anything until it's done and over with.

We've seen speculation on 3-4/4-3, this coach, that coach, etc... etc... And then we get some other piece of "news" that completely contradicts what we already heard.

My suggestion is that everybody stop taking every single thing that gets posted here so damn seriously and as if it has to be 100% accurate. All it has lead to so far is people jumping on others for providing misleading information and a bunch more speculation.

At the end of the day, none of us has any control over what the Bills choose to do and taking to heart what somebody else posts on a message board isn't going to change that.

So by all means, follow the information posted here, ask questions, be curious... but don't get so wound up in it that you let things get you angry when they turn out not to be true. It's become pretty clear that even those with so called sources aren't getting completely accurate information, and they've even admitted as much.

This thing is all going to play out one way or another, so there is no point in believing everything you see in the meantime, when half of it has already proven to be pretty much make believe.
                              Thank you. It's all just spectualtion.
                              I'M ON A BOAT!
                              Proud Bills fan since 2002
                              F***ing s*** up since 1990

Metallica is awesome. Period.

Comment

Working...
                              X