• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billistic
    Veteran Zoner
    • Nov 2009

Welcome to Ralph's Final Folly

The Old Man has shoved-in all his chips to wager on Chan Gailey and Buddy Ebsen to turn his team of perpetual losers into exactly what?

No human crew could turn this band of misfits into a contender within Ralph's remaining lifetime.

On the other hand, Ralph has deliberately (can he still act with deliberation?) turned the reins over to a band of guys gleefully rejected by the lowly Chiefs.

How does this make sense from Ralph's point of view?

Because Chan-Bud may (potentially) be better than Jauron, is that any reason to get giddy about the New Bills?
    Last edited by billistic; 01-28-2010, 05:16 PM.
  • billistic
    Veteran Zoner
    • Nov 2009

Re: Welcome to Ralph's Final Folly

I frankly can't wait to see how Russ Brandon feeds this wad of shiznit to the diehards.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Talking to yourself is the first sign.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Night Train
        Talking to yourself is the first sign.

Comment

• elltrain22
          • Sep 2003

If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

actually I was thinking earlier that this all could be indication that he's sick and it's clear he doesn't have all that much time left. Don't want to get into the thought behind all that. As the public figure I can't stand the POS RW that's a thorn in all our sides...but as a human being the thought of his ill health despite his age makes me sad.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
              • Mar 2004

Hiring Chan is the final move after this good bye Buffalo Bills

Comment

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
                Hiring Chan is the final move after this good bye Buffalo Bills
                I know hiring an offensive coordinator who has been impressive wherever he's gone and has a winning record as a Head Coach never missing the playoffs is an appalling thing.

If even Jerry Jones says his firing was a mistake, born out by the evidence, most fans will be intelligent enough to keep their powder dry until we see what he and Buddy might actually do

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

We need an IdiotZone for these kinds of threads.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

Then we need a moron or sucker zone for the people that keep downing the kool-aid.

Comment

• billistic
                      Veteran Zoner
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by kernowboy
                      I know hiring an offensive coordinator who has been impressive wherever he's gone and has a winning record as a Head Coach never missing the playoffs is an appalling thing.

If even Jerry Jones says his firing was a mistake, born out by the evidence, most fans will be intelligent enough to keep their powder dry until we see what he and Buddy might actually do
                      Right, Ralph sure was lucky there wasn't a high stakes bidding war.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billistic
                        The Old Man has shoved-in all his chips to wager on Chan Gailey and Buddy Ebsen to turn his team of perpetual losers into exactly what?

No human crew could turn this band of misfits into a contender within Ralph's remaining lifetime.

On the other hand, Ralph has deliberately (can he still act with deliberation?) turned the reins over to a band of guys gleefully rejected by the lowly Chiefs.

How does this make sense from Ralph's point of view?

Because Chan-Bud may (potentially) be better than Jauron, is that any reason to get giddy about the New Bills?

as each day goes on, i'm warming up to the idea of Chan Gailey being here. if we can get Clancy Pendergrass (sp?) in here as the DC, this coaching staff may quietly go about their business and turn this team around. it's not going to happen with a snap of the fingers and it's not going to happen overnight. if The Old Fart LISTENS to what these coaches want to do and loosen the purse strings a bit, i feel that we can be proud of our team once again.
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                          as each day goes on, i'm warming up to the idea of Chan Gailey being here. if we can get Clancy Pendergrass (sp?) in here as the DC, this coaching staff may quietly go about their business and turn this team around. it's not going to happen with a snap of the fingers and it's not going to happen overnight. if The Old Fart LISTENS to what these coaches want to do and loosen the purse strings a bit, i feel that we can be proud of our team once again.

The problem is not Nix or Gailey.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            do you think that BBMB will allow the Mods here to transfer these threads over there?
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                              The problem is not Nix or Gailey.

i think we all know where the problem lies. like i said, if The Old Fart will listen and open up the purse strings, this team will have a chance to go somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X