PDA

View Full Version : Mock after watching the Senior Bowl

Mitchell55
01-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Assuming that WR will be taken care of
3-4 D

Schobel will retire

1st- BRYAN BULAGA LT- Top 3 OT in the draft
2nd- Brandon Graham OLB- Had a great Senior bowl, may go in the 1st, hope he stays in the 2nd
3rd- Dan Lefevour QB- Had a great senior bowl to, has a strong arm and is fast
4th- Torrell Troup NT- Big NT, 3rd best NT in the class. Can go in the late 3rd-4th, hope he slips
5th- Brandon James RB- We have not had a fast RB in a long time
6th- Corey Peters 3-4 DE- Good DE depth
7th- Chris McCoy 3-4 OLB- Good OLB depth

If we sign a WR, Chambers etc. Then get a 3-4 DE, Burgess, then we will be in great shape

wmoz11
01-30-2010, 09:37 PM
Graham was a mid-1st to late 1st guy before the game today. I don't see how he'll possibly fall to us in the 2nd.

Also, I do like Lefevour, but he's going to get over-hyped from here until the draft.

Mitchell55
01-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Graham was a mid-1st to late 1st guy before the game today. I don't see how he'll possibly fall to us in the 2nd.

Also, I do like Lefevour, but he's going to get over-hyped from here until the draft.

Draft coutdown has him in the 2nd along with alot of other sites

Mitchell55
01-30-2010, 09:41 PM

"Brandon Graham has “a solid second-round” draft grade right now, NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock said,"

"The Lions run a 4-3 defense and hold the second pick of the second round"

"Projection: 1st/2nd Round Ordering"

wmoz11
01-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Jesus, you're annoying. He'll be gone by 20, guaranteed.

Mitchell55
01-30-2010, 09:44 PM

Because you can predict the future. Everette Brown was supposed to be a top 15 pick and lasted to mid 2nd round

Oaf
01-30-2010, 09:47 PM
What do you know?

tampabay25690
01-30-2010, 09:56 PM
To many people read MOCK draft sites..

wmoz11
01-30-2010, 10:02 PM
What do you know?

Wow, that's quite a question.

You go first. What do you know?

wmoz11
01-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Because you can predict the future. Everette Brown was supposed to be a top 15 pick and lasted to mid 2nd round

So my projection is based off of me "predicting the future" and yours is based on fact. Gotcha.

PECKERWOOD
01-30-2010, 10:12 PM
To many people read MOCK draft sites..
It's not that too many people read mock draft sites, it's just that too many people speak of players that they have not watched. Dude, I watch a ton of college ball, but I have not watched every 1st - 2nd round prospect in this draft, I use mock draft sites to list players for me, so long as they're respectable, but still, I got a good grasp on players that I've actually watched and that's what I'm good for, I'll put my name on the line for players that I've actually watched and feel strongly about.

lmcshadow
01-30-2010, 10:22 PM

:refuse: I know you are but what am i....break it up kids :refuse:

BillsWin
01-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Its like watching my nieces and nephews battle royal over a stick of gum.

Chill out.

tampabay25690
01-30-2010, 10:36 PM
It's not that too many people read mock draft sites, it's just that too many people speak of players that they have not watched. Dude, I watch a ton of college ball, but I have not watched every 1st - 2nd round prospect in this draft, I use mock draft sites to list players for me, so long as they're respectable, but still, I got a good grasp on players that I've actually watched and that's what I'm good for, I'll put my name on the line for players that I've actually watched and feel strongly about.

Its just funny how people come out of the wood work and think they know college ball...
I just think its amusing...
I havent seen every player either on a regular basis and either has anyone else on this site....
But when peolpe only quote off of SO CALLED draft sites thats when it gets funny..

Pinkerton Security
01-30-2010, 11:28 PM

funny, because both your posts are nothing but personal opinions, so in fact you're annoying too.:nuk:

PECKERWOOD
01-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Its just funny how people come out of the wood work and think they know college ball...
I havent seen every player either on a regular basis and either has anyone else on this site....
But when peolpe only quote off of SO CALLED draft sites thats when it gets funny..
This post is about right to me, HAHA!

Pinkerton Security
01-30-2010, 11:35 PM

yup bc everette brown was such a stud this year..

Mitchell55
01-31-2010, 02:47 AM
yup bc everette brown was such a stud this year..

This has absoulutly no point whats so ever, at all.

Mitchell55
01-31-2010, 02:49 AM

If we dont watch every player on a regular basis what else do we have. All we have is people who haves quotes and videos. Your post makes no sense

SquishDaFish
01-31-2010, 06:53 AM
What # Mock are we on of yours now??

alohabillsfan
01-31-2010, 09:08 AM

Hmmm, next will be "after watching senior bowl and sleeping on it"....

Mitchell55
01-31-2010, 12:43 PM

This is only my 2nd mock draft

ByrdsTheWord
01-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Draft coutdown has him in the 2nd along with alot of other sites
You're on crack if you think he'll slide to the 2nd. Theres no way a player like him will fall that far. Hybrid players will go like hotcakes like they always do. How about getting Clausen in the 2nd and maybe Mardy Gillyard or Dez Bryant in the 3rd? lol.

ByrdsTheWord
01-31-2010, 12:49 PM
This has absoulutly no point whats so ever, at all.

I advise you go back to school to study grammar. Seriously.

Mitchell55
01-31-2010, 01:07 PM
I advise you go back to school to study grammar. Seriously.

Dude, you have to edit every post you ever make

Mitchell55
01-31-2010, 01:08 PM
You're on crack if you think he'll slide to the 2nd. Theres no way a player like him will fall that far. Hybrid players will go like hotcakes like they always do. How about getting Clausen in the 2nd and maybe Mardy Gillyard or Dez Bryant in the 3rd? lol.

Im just saying what the people who know more than you are saying. Like I said before, Everette was a top 10 pick to top 20 and went in the mid 2nd

ByrdsTheWord
01-31-2010, 01:08 PM
Dude, you have to edit every post you ever make

Edited: Yes

ByrdsTheWord
01-31-2010, 01:09 PM
Im just saying what the people who know more than you are saying. Like I said before, Everette was a top 10 pick to top 20 and went in the mid 2nd

EDITED: Not many people know more than me. Sorry to dissappoint.

ByrdsTheWord
01-31-2010, 01:11 PM

Everette was NEVER rated a top 10 pick. Keep dreaming little one.

DraftBoy
01-31-2010, 01:48 PM

That's what I do as well.

:db:

PECKERWOOD
01-31-2010, 02:06 PM
That's what I do as well.

:db:

What are your thoughts on Daryl Washington, DB? Do you think he could play OLB for us?

Mitchell55
01-31-2010, 05:19 PM

Alot of people had him going to the Packers for OLB

Mitchell55
01-31-2010, 05:19 PM

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2009/3/29/814817/the-packers-select-everett

ct bills fan
01-31-2010, 09:47 PM
Like Bulaga and Lefevour in rds 1 and 3 - how about MT Cody in rd 2, if he's there. Sure, there's the weight issue, but, if we switch to a 3-4, we need a big NT; and he sure can stuff the run. I think he may be available at 41 because of the weight problem and the fact he's a 2 down player. Spencer and maybe Stroud would be moved outside (Stroud probably could play both DE ad Nose), Maybin and Schoebel (if he comes back) would drop back to OLB. We still would need a 2nd ILB, but, that D looks pretty good. With a couple of solid FA's and maybe Vick and the team is looking better.

Oaf
02-01-2010, 03:19 PM

Did I make a statement laced with personal bias and an assumption that I was correct, guaranteed?

I might not know anything- I'm just interested in what backs you to be such an expert to make such a guarantee. Also interested why you thought namecalling would ADD to the credibility of your statement.

Hence, what do you know, if anything at all?