PDA

View Full Version : Least favorite NHL team

elltrain22
02-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Simple question, who is your least favorite NHL team.

Ebenezer
02-01-2010, 06:10 PM
the other 29 teams.

elltrain22
02-01-2010, 06:11 PM
I voted for Ottawa for many, many reasons. Ottawa is my 4th least favorite team in all of pro sports (Miami Dolphins, Boston Red Sux, Dallas Cowboys, then Ottawa).

elltrain22
02-01-2010, 06:12 PM
the other 29 teams.

I didn't think anyone disliked any Western Confernce teams, thats why I didn't include those teams in the poll

Bufftp
02-01-2010, 06:39 PM
I didn't think anyone disliked any Western Confernce teams, thats why I didn't include those teams in the poll
Dallas Stars- no goal.....

hammerbillsfan
02-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Senaturds followed by the Habs

hydro
02-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Can't stand the Sens. We are currently in a big drought against them and Alfredsson makes me want to punch things.

YardRat
02-01-2010, 06:44 PM
All of the above.

Philagape
02-01-2010, 06:47 PM
I miss hating the Quebec NoDicks

hammerbillsfan
02-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Alfredsson makes me want to punch things.
<object height="505" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GHbj53fZx2Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="505" width="640"></object>

<object height="505" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rAuj_AMnMGM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="505" width="640"></object>

OpIv37
02-01-2010, 08:43 PM
I went with Carolina because they have terrible fans who lucked into a Cup victory.

But it was tough not to go with Ottawa because of Chris Neil and the other trash they have up there, Toronto because of some of the dirtbags they've had over the years, or Boston just because it's Boston.

G Wolly
02-01-2010, 11:51 PM
Based on the fans, I choose the Flyers. Possibly the most disrespectful fans in all of sports call Philadelphia home.

Team wise, Nashville. A hockey team in Tennessee? One of these things is not like the other...

northernbillfan
02-02-2010, 01:39 AM
Carolina. If they didn't crash into Roloston, that cup would have been ours.

clumping platelets
02-02-2010, 05:46 AM
Cryers

Dozerdog
02-02-2010, 06:25 AM
Lately it's been the Vancouver Canucks for me for some reason.

Waaaahhh the refs are picking on me

Waaahhhhh Waaahhhhhh - Hockey Night in Canada sided with the refs- so no more interviews........

Dozerdog
02-02-2010, 06:26 AM
I don't know why- but the Islanders and Panthers irritate me too

chernobylwraiths
02-02-2010, 06:36 AM
I always hated the Nordiques.

Pittsburgh is slowly creeping up the list, but Ottawa still is number 1.

hbf, did Alfreddson get retribution against him in that Anaheim game?

rbochan
02-02-2010, 07:05 AM
I'd root for Al Qaeda to beat Ottawa.

Canadian'eh!
02-02-2010, 07:25 AM
I'm stuned Ottawa is so high and TO is so low.

I despise the leafs with every fibre in my body. I ahte hwo the NHL revolves around them, how CBC and TSN air thei **** games over great matchups (They show TO-Florida over Montreal-Ottawa?? really?)

I hate that their fans think that **** team is the one every FA and player on the trading block wants to go to.

I can't stand Brian "ego" Burke

I hate every player on their team and every player that ever played for their team.

Jan Reimers
02-02-2010, 07:47 AM
I have revolving hatred. After I go to Raleigh, it's the Hurricanes. Most ignorant fans anywhere. After I go to a Sabres-Leaf game, it's the Leafs. I hated Darcy Tucker forever, and their stupid fans repeating "Go Leafs Go."

This morning it's the Pens and creepy Sid the Kid, who looks like a pedophile to me.

Forward_Lateral
02-02-2010, 07:51 AM
I voted for Montreal, but meant to vote for Ottawa. I hate Montreal too, but Ottawa is clear-cut my most hated sports franchise besides the Patriots.

chubluv
02-02-2010, 07:52 AM
I went with the flyers. I still cant stand them from the 70's. There is no reason for holding a grudge that long but, its just like football I will always hate the Dolphins more then the Pats.

rbochan
02-02-2010, 08:28 AM
I have revolving hatred. After I go to Raleigh, it's the Hurricanes. Most ignorant fans anywhere...

Hey now... give them a break! They're just folks that see an oval shaped surface and naturally assume that something will be driving around it.
Imagine their surprise after a 20 minute warm-up that it's only two Zambonis!

BlackMetalNinja
02-02-2010, 08:30 AM
Hey now... give them a break! They're just folks that see an oval shaped surface and naturally assume that something will be driving around it.
Imagine their surprise after a 20 minute warm-up that it's only two Zambonis!But they are pretty sweet John Deere Zambonis! They turn right though instead of left, probably throws everybody here off a little bit.

Valerie
02-02-2010, 09:14 AM
NY Islanders. When you get whacked in the head with a puck at one of their games, it leaves you with bad memories. Not to mention, wasn't that the team where the fans were disrespectful during one of the National Anthems? It's sad. Their fans give Long Islanders a bad name.

BlackMetalNinja
02-02-2010, 11:18 AM
NY Islanders. When you get whacked in the head with a puck at one of their games, it leaves you with bad memories. Not to mention, wasn't that the team where the fans were disrespectful during one of the National Anthems? It's sad. Their fans give Long Islanders a bad name.Based on personal experience, being a fan of the team ISN'T what gives Long Islanders a bad name...

RockStar36
02-02-2010, 11:24 AM
I voted Pens but it could go several different ways.

I hate the Pens because of the Pittsburgh fans I'm surrounded with + the bandwagon hoppers that jumped on when Crosby was drafted.

I hate the Sens, Flyers, and Hurricanes for every reason that Sabres fans of highlighted above.

I pretty much hate all Southern hockey.

And all teams in the Northeast Division.

BuffaloBillsHeart
02-02-2010, 04:04 PM
The Leafs, Bruins and Maple Leafs. I hate those teams more than words can describe.

generalmills
02-02-2010, 06:32 PM
The only thing better than a Leafs loss is a Sabres win! The only thing worse than the Leafs as a team is their fan base!
I love it how the Sabres have been spanking them around lately!

MikeInRoch
02-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Dallas Stars

RockStar36
02-04-2010, 10:32 AM
I know I might be in the minority on this, but I don't hate Leafs fans. I hate the Leafs as a team, but not the fans.

I went to a Leafs/Sabres game and they were annoying as all hell, but only because they were cheering on their team so much when their team sucked ass. I got into a few arguments with Leafs fans, but it is what it is, and I don't hold any grudges.

If anything, they are very loyal to their team, and I respect that. Especially when cities like Carolina were shoved in our face and their bandwagon fans got to celebrate a Cup. That was sickening.

DrGraves
02-04-2010, 12:41 PM
rangers... doucher fans from the isle

G Wolly
02-04-2010, 01:04 PM
If anything, they are very loyal to their team, and I respect that. Especially when cities like Carolina were shoved in our face and their bandwagon fans got to celebrate a Cup. That was sickening.

Couldn't have put it any better.

Canadian'eh!
02-04-2010, 02:58 PM
I know I might be in the minority on this, but I don't hate Leafs fans. I hate the Leafs as a team, but not the fans.

I went to a Leafs/Sabres game and they were annoying as all hell, but only because they were cheering on their team so much when their team sucked ass. I got into a few arguments with Leafs fans, but it is what it is, and I don't hold any grudges.

Bull****.

You couldn't find a leaf fan outside of downtown Toronto during the 70's and 80's. Not one.

But as soon as they made the playoffs once or twice, they started buzzing around like musquitos around a bug light.

I hate their arrogant ass fans, I hate their stinking mascot (which I assume is a giant *******) I hate their coach, their GM , I hate the ******* teachers who own MLS.

RockStar36
02-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Bull****.

You couldn't find a leaf fan outside of downtown Toronto during the 70's and 80's. Not one.

But as soon as they made the playoffs once or twice, they started buzzing around like musquitos around a bug light.

I hate their arrogant ass fans, I hate their stinking mascot (which I assume is a giant *******) I hate their coach, their GM , I hate the ******* teachers who own MLS.

Fair enough. You would definitely know better than me.

I was just going on what I've seen in my lifetime.

BuffaloRanger
02-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Penguins. I hate the fact that they only exist because of winning the lottery. They built their team by sucking horribly and drafting in the top 3.

Fleury
Stall
Malkin
Crosby
there were a couple other top 5 guys.

I hate the way the media kisses their ass. Finally Pittsburgh is a football town. Thje only place you'll ever see anyone wearing pens gear before January is within 500 feet of Mellon Arena on game night.

Horrible bandwagon jumping fans. I detest them.

RockStar36
02-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Penguins. I hate the fact that they only exist because of winning the lottery. They built their team by sucking horribly and drafting in the top 3.

Fleury
Stall
Malkin
Crosby
there were a couple other top 5 guys.

I hate the way the media kisses their ass. Finally Pittsburgh is a football town. Thje only place you'll ever see anyone wearing pens gear before January is within 500 feet of Mellon Arena on game night.

Horrible bandwagon jumping fans. I detest them.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Michael82
02-05-2010, 12:36 PM
I can't stand the Ottawa Senators first and then the Toronto Maple Leafs.