Gailey was the OC when KC signed him as a FA

Id say he will most likely come here

ByrdsTheWord
02-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Gailey was the OC when he was drafted
Nix was the assistant GM of SD when they traded for him

Gailey wasnt the OC when KC signed him. Gailey wasnt even the OC at the beginnig of their reg. season. Chambers was acquired in November...about halfway through the season.

Sorry try again.

Mitchell55
02-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Gailey wasnt the OC when KC signed him. Gailey wasnt even the OC at the beginnig of their reg. season. Chambers was acquired in November...about halfway through the season.

Sorry try again.

Yes he was, he just didnt call the plays. He was part of the organization through the whole season. Your a real ******* man

ByrdsTheWord
02-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Yes he was, he just didnt call the plays. He was part of the organization through the whole season. Your a real ******* man

You said OC man. He wasnt the OC. Like i said. WRONG AGAIN.

Mitchell55
02-01-2010, 08:49 PM
You said OC man. He wasnt the OC. Like i said. WRONG AGAIN.

Dude, I really wish I knew who you are.

Now the point is he was part of the team. Your like a 5 year old who nit picks everything because your ****** thinks you smarter than everyone

edited for TOS Violation...again..LtFF

ByrdsTheWord
02-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Dude, I really wish I knew who you are.

Now the point is he was part of the team. Your like a 5 year old who nit picks everything because your dumbass thinks you smarter than everyone

Just pointing out the fact that you said OC, when he wasnt the OC. Thats all. Nothin but love man. lol

BuffaloBlitz83
02-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Enough children.

Mitchell55
02-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Enough children.

:censored:

casdhf
02-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Thread fail.

theanswer74
02-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Gailey was the OC when he was drafted
Nix was the assistant GM of SD when they traded for him

You forgot to mention one of his best friends is Lee Evans.

Mitchell55
02-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Thread fail.

How so??? The point is still there, just because Byrd tried to be nitpicky and **** it up doesnt mean anything

Tatonka
02-01-2010, 09:14 PM
i actually think that mitchell could be on to something.. clearly the GM and head coach have as much knowledge of the guy as anyone out there.. and we will most likely go after someone since owens is smart and isnt coming back to this ****box team..

good thread, mitchell.

BADTHINGSMAN
02-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Chambers is far from being a serious threat( and I know you didnt say that M55) but at this point with T.O and Reed possibly both leaving, then why not. It would take away from taking a WR early in the draft.

gil
02-01-2010, 09:23 PM
and we want chris chambers why?

ByrdsTheWord
02-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Well considering that Gailey was demoted and WASNT the OC of Kansas City i dont see the direct relation of Chambers coming to Kansas City. He was the best available FA WR available at the time. When Nix was in San Diego, he was more in charge with the college scouting. He didnt really have anything to do with the Chambers trade. Norv Turner, who was the OC of the Dolphins had more to do with that trade than anybody else out there. So you STILL have no point.

Mitchell55
02-01-2010, 09:26 PM

Because most likely all we will have is Hardy, Evans and Johnson next year and there is no WR better in FA

Mitchell55
02-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Well considering that Gailey was demoted and WASNT the OC of Kansas City i dont see the direct relation of Chambers coming to Kansas City. He was the best available FA WR available at the time. When Nix was in San Diego, he was more in charge with the college scouting. He didnt really have anything to do with the Chambers trade. Norv Turner, who was the OC of the Dolphins had more to do with that trade than anybody else out there. So you STILL have no point.

You are looking way to much into detail and assuming everything

ByrdsTheWord
02-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Because most likely all we will have is Hardy, Evans and Johnson next year and there is no WR better in FA

Braylon Edwards, Malcolm Floyd, Antonio Bryant, Steve Breaston, Terrell Owens, Brandon Marshall...

ByrdsTheWord
02-01-2010, 09:32 PM
You are looking way to much into detail and assuming everything

better to be right than be incorrect.

BADTHINGSMAN
02-01-2010, 09:33 PM

Unless other WR become available, then Chambers becomes an option, unless Reed is resigned. Also it fills a hole temporarily. Most importantly it would be a Bills type signing.

BillsWin
02-01-2010, 09:37 PM
And the never ending struggle between Mitchell and Byrd continues...

BADTHINGSMAN
02-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Braylon Edwards, Malcolm Floyd, Antonio Bryant, Steve Breaston, Terrell Owens, Brandon Marshall...

Doubtful that Owens returns, and Edwards cant catch. I can see Denver tagging Marshall and trying to make a trade. Besides Chambers the only WR on that list that might consider Buffalo may be Bryant.

Before anyone says "Well T.O. chose Buffalo" just remember he more then likely wouldnt have if other teams made an offer.

ByrdsTheWord
02-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Doubtful that Owens returns, and Edwards cant catch. I can see Denver tagging Marshall and trying to make a trade. Besides Chambers the only WR on that list that might consider Buffalo may be Bryant.

Before anyone says "Well T.O. chose Buffalo" just remember he more then likely wouldnt have if other teams made an offer.

He said theres no better FA WR. So i just named FA WRs who are better or just as good.

elltrain22
02-01-2010, 09:51 PM
And the never ending struggle between Mitchell and Byrd continues...

For real. I think 99% of Byrd's post have been something negative about Mitch's posting. Its funny stuff!!

Mitchell55
02-01-2010, 10:14 PM

All RFA

SeatownBillsFan21
02-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Chamber was a decent threat in KC i would love to see him as a Bill we all know how hard it is to get players and coaches to come to buffalo so if he wants in yeah i wouldn't turn him down.

Syderick
02-02-2010, 12:50 AM
Bills should look at some WR's during free agency.

Oaf
02-02-2010, 01:38 AM
We can win with Reche Caldwell's and Jim Kelly. We CANNOT win with Terrell Owens and Ryan Fitzpatrick. So IF (and this is a mighty if) signing Chambers allows us to make a BOLD move elsewhere, I'm more than for it.

NOT THE DUDE...
02-02-2010, 02:58 AM
if owens doesnt come back, i would love chris chambers. a solid vertical threat. he would be our number 2 if hardy doesnt deliver or a solid 3 if hardy becomes awesome which he will!!!!!!

kernowboy
02-02-2010, 03:28 AM
All RFA

Antonio Bryant will actually be a UFA irrespective of the CBA according to what I've read.

Jeff1220
02-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Chambers could be a decent #2, and compliments Evans pretty well. It seems even more likely for the reason that it would be an economic way to fill a hole that needs to be filled.

ChanGailey
02-02-2010, 09:19 AM
Mitchell...Everybody goes to bbills.com mb...Stop rehashing other peoples posts on here.

Jeff1220
02-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Mitchell...Everybody goes to bbills.com mb...Stop rehashing other peoples posts on here.

I don't. I'm only on the BZ. I wouldn't go near the bb.com mb!

Jan Reimers
02-02-2010, 09:47 AM
I don't. I'm only on the BZ. I wouldn't go near the bb.com mb!
Me too.

I think that if Chambers has anything left in the tank, he would be a good 1-2 year bridge to a new WR corps. I really liked him as a young receiver, but he has moved around quite a bit recently. I just wonder what he has left.

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 10:11 AM
All RFA

key words...Free Agent. You never specified RFA, or UFA. you just said FA and all are "FREE AGENTS"

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 10:12 AM
For real. I think 99% of Byrd's post have been something negative about Mitch's posting. Its funny stuff!!

im not bashing anybody. just telling it how it is.

Mitchell55
02-02-2010, 11:33 AM

Um, thats me on bills mb. 83evans

Mitchell55
02-02-2010, 11:34 AM
im not bashing anybody. just telling it how it is.

Have you ever made a post that wasnt responding to me?

DraftBoy
02-02-2010, 11:37 AM
This was posted on ESPN Insider days ago. Im not saying Mitchell got it from there, but that's where the idea intially took off.

Mitchell55
02-02-2010, 11:53 AM
This was posted on ESPN Insider days ago. Im not saying Mitchell got it from there, but that's where the idea intially took off.

It was? Link?

The Jokeman
02-02-2010, 11:54 AM
I understand why people are making the connections but can't see why we'd bring him in as he really doesn't offer anything we don't already have. Yet that said one KC WR that is due to be an UFA that would pursue would be Bobby Wade. As there's an immediate connection to Gailey so perhaps he can pass on some of his knowledge of it to are other players. He's a decent 3rd WR having averaged 2.4 catches per game compared to Reed's 2.7. He's also averaged 28.8 yards per game compared to Reed's 31.1. In terms of yards per catch Wade's at 11.7 vs Reed's 11.5. In terms of YAC both are at 3.9. Both are 5-10 but Wade's a little smaller at 196 lbs vs Reed's 210. Yet Wade's a year younger than Reed. I know people are asking me why would you replace Reed with "another Reed", easily Wade is also a punt returner and he averaged a better than Parrish. Wade at 7.6 and Parrish was at 5.5. Of course Parrish does top him for career numbers but to be honest if we could find a guy that could replace both Reed and Parrish I'm all for it because it could allow us to keep another young WR or possible another position.

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Theres no connection between Nix, Chan and Chambers at all. NONE. Nix and Chan werent responsible for bringing Chambers to SD and KC.

Mitchell55
02-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Theres no connection between Nix, Chan and Chambers at all. NONE. Nix and Chan werent responsible for bringing Chambers to SD and KC.

How do you know that. How do you know that they didnt speak up in a meeting and mentioned him. If it looks like duck, smells like a duck, and sounds like a duck, what is it

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 12:03 PM
How do you know that. How do you know that they didnt speak up in a meeting and mentioned him. If it looks like duck, smells like a duck, and sounds like a duck, what is it

Sorry but Nix had no say in bringing in Chambers to SD. He wasnt responsible for bringing in free agents. He was responsible for overlooking college scouting and bringing in talent on draft day. Unless the Chargers DRAFTED him (which they obviously they didnt), he had no responsibility. Like i said. Norv Turner had more to do with that pick up in San Diego as he was the OC in Miami.

Chan was DEMOTED 3 times. God even knows what the hell his title was when he was in KC. Whatever he was, he didnt have the authority to tell the front office who he wanted to bring in. That was 100% Haley.

Tatonka
02-02-2010, 12:04 PM

so your saying all of these players are free agents that will be available to sign with buffalo, eh?

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 12:08 PM
so your saying all of these players are free agents that will be available to sign with buffalo, eh?

Are you illiterate? If not i advise you read CAREFULLY what i've written prior and after that so you clearly understand what I'm saying.

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 12:11 PM

In response to Mitchell...he said Chambers was the best FA out there in this year's offseason. So i named a few WRs who were better or just as good as him. I never said anything about them signing with the Bills.

DesertFox24
02-02-2010, 12:21 PM
At this point Chambers could make a good number 2, unless the coaching staff think Steve Johnson or James Hardy are ready to assume that role.

Mitchell55
02-02-2010, 03:44 PM
In response to Mitchell...he said Chambers was the best FA out there in this year's offseason. So i named a few WRs who were better or just as good as him. I never said anything about them signing with the Bills.

Dude your so ****in annoying. You look into everything so deep to find a fault in any little thing and you make dumb ass statements. They should suspend you for annoyence

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Dude your so ****in annoying. You look into everything so deep to find a fault in any little thing and you make dumb ass statements. They should suspend you for annoyence

A-N-N-O-Y-A-N-C-E.

I don't really look that deep into things. I just know that you're innaccurate in a lot of things you say.

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 05:02 PM
ps. how am i making the dumb azz statements when you're the one thats always wrong?

Dying_-2-_Live
02-02-2010, 05:04 PM
50 bucks says we dont sign him :)

Dying_-2-_Live
02-02-2010, 05:06 PM
going by most of your theories... the Bills will sign every player Nix drafted and sign every player that played for Gailey.

Mitchell55
02-02-2010, 06:29 PM
going by most of your theories... the Bills will sign every player Nix drafted and sign every player that played for Gailey.

Heres the reasons

1- We need a WR
2- Need a vet WR
3- 2nd best WR available (I forgot about Bryant earlier)
4- Every time a new team got him, either Nix or Gailey was part of the aquiring team
5- It doesnt seem like he cares about what team hes on anymore

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Heres the reasons

1- We need a WR
2- Need a vet WR
3- 2nd best WR available (I forgot about Bryant earlier)
4- Every time a new team got him, either Nix or Gailey was part of the aquiring team
5- It doesnt seem like he cares about what team hes on anymore

No they werent. Get it through your head. Just because they were part of the team, doesnt mean they had a say in the decision. :bs:

Mitchell55
02-02-2010, 06:43 PM
No they werent. Get it through your head. Just because they were part of the team, doesnt mean they had a say in the decision. :bs:

Dude stfu, you act like your god and no every ****in thing you dumbass bastard. Your a piece of ****in **** and I really hope something happens to your annoying dumbass. Now ill probably be suspended and be back in a few months

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Dude stfu, you act like your god and no every ****in thing you dumbass bastard. Your a piece of ****in **** and I really hope something happens to your annoying dumbass. Now ill probably be suspended and be back in a few months

Im dumb? Its taking you forever to comprehend such a simple concept. I guess the San Diego Chargers water boy had a say in Chambers goin there too. :nuk:

Tatonka
02-02-2010, 06:51 PM

my point was that i dont think all of the guys you mentioned are even unrestricted free agents.

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 06:52 PM
my point was that i dont think all of the guys you mentioned are even unrestricted free agents.

He never mentioned UFA or RFA. He just said FA. Both UFA and RFA are free agents. Like I explained before.

Tatonka
02-02-2010, 07:05 PM
ah.. so are you advocating that throwing away a 1st and 3rd round pick for any of the guys you listed would still make them a better option?

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 08:43 PM
ah.. so are you advocating that throwing away a 1st and 3rd round pick for any of the guys you listed would still make them a better option?

Hey...I'm guessing you don't know how to read. Go back and tell me where i said those guys would be on the Bills. Did i say I wanted any one of those guys on this team? Did I even mention their names and the Bills in the same sentence? If not. Shhhhh. :clown:

Mike13
02-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Crapbers sucks

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
02-02-2010, 09:00 PM
I would rather have TO back.

Mitchell55
02-02-2010, 09:03 PM
Byrd, you have to ****in edit every damn post you make

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Byrd, you have to ****in edit every damn post you make

Yes.

Edited: Just to annoy you.

Edited again: What's with the language man?

PECKERWOOD
02-02-2010, 10:34 PM
I got a whole lot of WTF running through my mind after reading this thread.

Barb
02-02-2010, 10:34 PM

besides owens and bryant , every other guy will require draft pick(s) to get it done

ByrdsTheWord
02-02-2010, 11:00 PM
besides owens and bryant , every other guy will require draft pick(s) to get it done

What are the 2 words at the end of Restricted Free Agents?

kelly2reed4six
02-02-2010, 11:04 PM

I would LOVE Breaston or Marshall!

Kadiddlehopper
02-03-2010, 07:21 AM
So he can break your hearts. Never was the same player after his concussion against Denver.