PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan is Hilarious!

BuffaloBlitz83
02-01-2010, 08:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IF2WiDbWeE

He rips on dolphin fans. He acted like a pro wrestler toying with the crowd playing the heel role ha ha. Telling the fans as they boo him We're coming to beat you twice. Later on he flips the fans off

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/137338/REX-RYAN-MIDDLE-FINGER-FLICKS-OFF.jpg

I am thinking a fine is around corner. I have no problem with this.

Mike13
02-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Yeah because he did sucha good job of beating us last year, what a fat ****ing tard.

LtFinFan66
02-01-2010, 10:11 PM
yeah...and he looks like a beached whale....and we swept them. laugh it up Rex...laugh it up

psubills62
02-01-2010, 11:25 PM
This guy just rubs me the wrong way. He just continues to look like a fool, and it's as if he doesn't care.

!Papacrunk!
02-02-2010, 10:34 AM
LOL, what a fool. And since the Jets have joined the couch kudos to their success in the playoffs, but it's always fun getting that broom out :)

LtFinFan66
02-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Jets fined him 50k

BuffaloBlitz83
02-02-2010, 09:15 PM
I'd love it if Chan did that to Dolphin fans too. I like the moxie

LtFinFan66
02-02-2010, 10:03 PM
:blah:

Chan doesn't have it in him....sorry. And it really helped the Jets against the Fins...:rofl:

BuffaloBlitz83
02-02-2010, 10:10 PM
:blah:

Chan doesn't have it in him....sorry. And it really helped the Jets against the Fins...:rofl:

Well, the Jets turned the corner after beating Colts bench. Players believed in Ryan as he got more ****y and rowdy. They battered the Bengals in back to back weeks then pulled a huge upset by beating a huge favorite SD team. If that Jet team played Miami, Buffalo, or NE they'd have won. They dominated the Colts for a half before Manning ***** slapped them. Ryan, is a big mouth, but his team listens to him and plays hard for him. So, you gotta give him credit for what he has done in a rookie yr with a rookie QB. I'd love to have a loudmouth coach that the players respected and played hard for. I doubt Chan does either, but I can dream.

Mike13
02-02-2010, 10:47 PM
I'd love it if Chan did that to Dolphin fans too. I like the moxie

Chan has yet to prove he isnt a ******, how about you worry about that?

Novacane
02-03-2010, 11:18 AM
I can't stand Rex Ryan but this actually makes me dislike him a little less. He can't be all bad if he enjoys pissing off and flicking off dolphin fans.

BillsOwnAll
02-03-2010, 12:15 PM
His team was the 2nd best in the AFC this year. I cant hate on that. Id like the bills to get it done any way they can. Even if it took a rex ryan like shinanigiens.

LtFinFan66
02-03-2010, 01:59 PM
I will completely disagree that they were the 2nd best team in the AFC....simply losing the AFC Championship game doesn't mean you were second best

Jeff1220
02-03-2010, 07:21 PM
I've liked Rex through his days here in Baltimore. Becoming the Jets coach tainted my opinion of him, but I love the attitude. He likes to talk smack, and seems like he's having fun doing it.

RockStar36
02-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Rex has his moments, but this is dumb.

Talk and act like an ass when you win, not when you get swept by a division rival.

BillsOwnAll
02-04-2010, 02:30 PM
I will completely disagree that they were the 2nd best team in the AFC....simply losing the AFC Championship game doesn't mean you were second best

Whats it mean then? Cant argue with results. I know the SB winner isnt always the "best team" but how can you prove it otherwise?

LtFinFan66
02-04-2010, 03:06 PM
If you honestly think the Jets are the second best team in the AFC...then you have other issues....just saying

RockStar36
02-04-2010, 03:10 PM
The Jets benefited from a very accurate kicker choking in the second round. The Chargers are a better team than the Jets.

Mike13
02-04-2010, 04:47 PM
The Jets benefited from a very accurate kicker choking in the second round. The Chargers are a better team than the Jets.

The Jets benefited from Indy laying down.

BuffaloBlitz83
02-04-2010, 07:04 PM
I don't blame Ryan aftwer reading the below. I'd have done much more than a middle finger.

Jets coach Rex Ryan was heckled, cursed and ultimately spit at not once, not twice, but three times by a drunken Miami Dolphins fans before he made an obscene gesture toward him at a mixed martial arts event on Saturday in Sunrise, Fla., according to Fox Sports reporter Jay Glazer.

Glazer, who accompanied Ryan and several NFL coaches and players to the event, said Thursday on WFAN radio that Ryan showed ‘‘great restraint’’ and security did a poor job in keeping the fan away from Ryan. Apparently at his wit’s end, Ryan extended his middle finger to the fan as he departed the event.

‘‘I’ve never seen a fan go so far over the line,’’ said Glazer. ‘‘He said to Rex, ‘I hope you die. You fat piece of crap.’ He spit at him.’’

Glazer, who has spoken with the league, said that Ryan went to the event, in part, because he’s thinking about asking some of his players, including disappointing linebacker Vernon Gholston, to try MMA training, which has become popular among NFL players. Ryan was also a guest of ‘‘Showtime.’’

BuffaloBlitz83
02-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Haters got silent.

Novacane
02-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Fish fans and Rex Ryan deserve eachother. They're all douche bags

Mike13
02-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Haters got silent.

Notice how this came out after the fact, after he was fined, someone is lying their ass off.

chernobylwraiths
02-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Notice how this came out after the fact, after he was fined, someone is lying their ass off.

Wasn't he heckled too AFTER he made some comment about beating the Dolphins twice next year. Hey, you want to talk ****, then be prepared to hear a bunch of it coming back at you.

I despise unruly fan behavior, but I think sometimes athletes and writers think we shouldn't say anything to or about the players/coaches in the game. Like that is all we should do is cheer or shut up. Well, I've got ***** news for you, we pay their salaries, so we can say whatever stupid **** we want to say. Within reason. Obviously, there was at least one ******* Dolphin fan that crossed the line a little, but you have to EXPECT at least one of those.

Mike13
02-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Agreed, did he expect someone to wipe his fat ass?