PDA

View Full Version : Joey Porter?

kelly2reed4six
02-01-2010, 11:23 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/10026/porter-wants-to-part-ways-with-dolphins

If the phins decided that the relationship with Porter has gone beyond the point of salvageable and cut him loose, would you want him in a Bills uni?

There's no way Miami would trade him to us being that we are in the division, but he is due a bonus in the beginning of march....so maybe they cut him?

Yeah I know its HIGHLY unlikely, but conversation is a bit limited right now so share your thoughts.

BillsWin
02-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Porter is a drama starting buffoon.

casdhf
02-01-2010, 11:30 PM
He's scum.

BADTHINGSMAN
02-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Is he better then what Buffalo has currently, YES. Would he come to Buffalo, Doubtful.

BertSquirtgum
02-01-2010, 11:44 PM
i hate that mother ****er

Crisis
02-01-2010, 11:57 PM
i cant stand the douche, no thanks.

NOT THE DUDE...
02-01-2010, 11:59 PM
I would love if he came here... how old is he 32?

streetkings01
02-02-2010, 08:05 AM
Porter is like Brian Cox to me!

kelly2reed4six
02-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Yes, he is a ***** for sure. However, I think that signing someone like him would be taking a page out of the Jets/Pats/and Phins book. We NEVER sign guys that have played for a division rival, however the Jets and Pats both have players currently active who have played for us, and the phins have in the past.

I think it gives somewhat of a mental edge to you because you have something more to prove.

Same goes for Vince Wilfork. I think he's a piece of crap, but If he ended up having a complete fall out with the Pats, I would take him in a heart beat!

You know that Porter would play like a beast against the Phins, and that Wilfork would do the same against the Pats.

For the record:

Pats signed a "Whiner, Mother F***er, Douche, etc.." in Randy Moss and were the most powerful offense ever
Phins signed a Whiner, Mother F***er, Douche, etc.." in Porter, won the division, and made the playoffs.

I'm not saying these guys were direct reasons why they had their success, but I would def. give them some credit.

Just sayin.....Maybe it's time to think outside the box with this Sh**hole team.

Jeff1220
02-02-2010, 08:41 AM
Pass.
Past his prime and I'd hate listening to him run his trap.

kelly2reed4six
02-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Pass.
Past his prime and I'd hate listening to him run his trap.

You're forgetting one HUGE thing. We are the BUFFALO BILLS! Big deal he's past his prime; beggars can't be choosers.

LtFinFan66
02-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Porter is like Brian Cox to me!I would love to hear the reasoning behind that

cocamide
02-02-2010, 09:32 AM
I would love to hear the reasoning behind that

They're both loud-mouthed fools that play, or played, linebacker for the Dolphins. How much more similar could they get?

LtFinFan66
02-02-2010, 09:36 AM
They're both loud-mouthed fools that play, or played, linebacker for the Dolphins. How much more similar could they get?well since Cox walked into the Ralph flipping off the fans...I think you can see why I asked

oh...fools or not they can play

Jan Reimers
02-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Jeez, if we're going to take Vick and Porter, why don't we go after Leonard Little, Donte Stallworth, and dig up Lawrence Phillips as well?

Beebe's Kid
02-02-2010, 09:49 AM
Yes, he is a ***** for sure. However, I think that signing someone like him would be taking a page out of the Jets/Pats/and Phins book. We NEVER sign guys that have played for a division rival, however the Jets and Pats both have players currently active who have played for us, and the phins have in the past.

I think it gives somewhat of a mental edge to you because you have something more to prove.

Same goes for Vince Wilfork. I think he's a piece of crap, but If he ended up having a complete fall out with the Pats, I would take him in a heart beat!

You know that Porter would play like a beast against the Phins, and that Wilfork would do the same against the Pats.

For the record:

Pats signed a "Whiner, Mother F***er, Douche, etc.." in Randy Moss and were the most powerful offense ever
Phins signed a Whiner, Mother F***er, Douche, etc.." in Porter, won the division, and made the playoffs.

I'm not saying these guys were direct reasons why they had their success, but I would def. give them some credit.

Just sayin.....Maybe it's time to think outside the box with this Sh**hole team.

See Milloy, Lawyer...also the ass kicking we gave the Pats* with his helping us game plan.

Signing people off of division rivals is a good strategy. I think that this front office wil recognize some of the value in that. After all, if you sweep the division, you are almost guaranteed a playoff spot.

Porter is loud mouth, douche bag, mother ****er, in a teal jersey. Put him in a Bills suit, and he is a brash, hard hitting, defensive leader. It is all a matter of perspective. Our guy = good guy, other guys = douche bag mother ****er.

If we can snag him on the cheap, why the hell not? I think we need players with chips on their shoulders... We as fans have chips on ours, and the team should reflect that. It would be awesome if we were a nasty team/fan base, with opponents knowing full well when they come to the Ralph, our players are hitting hard and talking ****, and the fans are insane. The resurrection of the 12th man, with the death of the whiny ***** fan that pisses and moans about all of our players.

LtFinFan66
02-02-2010, 09:51 AM
everytime you guys use teal....I quit reading since clearly you don't know what you are talking about

streetkings01
02-02-2010, 09:55 AM
I would love to hear the reasoning behind thatEasy.....I hate both of them and they both played/play for the Fish.....understand?

LtFinFan66
02-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Easy.....I hate both of them and they both played/play for the Fish.....understand?nope...unless you choose to forget the whole flipping the bird issue. Cox is one of the most hated guys in Buffalo...ever. Just wondering how Porter could be in the same sentence? Did he do something equally disrespectful towards the Bills? Doubtful. Understand??

cocamide
02-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Jeez, if we're going to take Vick and Porter, why don't we go after Leonard Little, Donte Stallworth, and dig up Lawrence Phillips as well?

Maybe OJ can get out of prison to coach the RBs.

cocamide
02-02-2010, 10:06 AM
everytime you guys use teal....I quit reading since clearly you don't know what you are talking about

Why? I'm curious.

justasportsfan
02-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Why? I'm curious.
could be because it's 'coral' ?

LtFinFan66
02-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Why? I'm curious.well since teal is not a color of our jersey....pretty simple

bflojohn
02-02-2010, 11:35 AM
How bad can he be? This guy called out the NE Patriots for their lying, cheating ways right on television! He earned points with me that day!!!

cocamide
02-02-2010, 11:38 AM
well since teal is not a color of our jersey....pretty simple

Looks more teal than aqua to me.