Learn how to win a $25 gift card for Outback on Buffalo Bills Now! Tonight @ 9:05pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Learn how to win a $25 gift card for Outback on Buffalo Bills Now! Tonight @ 9:05pm

Hope to see everyone there at 9:05pm tonight!

I'll have a contest related to the Super Bowl, and someone will win a $25 gift card for Outback Steakhouse!

Learn how to win it by watching.

I'll talk about the SB and chat with all of you about it! But, also, of course, we'll talk all about the Bills, the DC situation, what the landscape looks like as free agency approaches, and more!

Watch it and get involved here:
    End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

ALSO A PROGRAM ALERT!! NFL NOW! WILL BE SEEN ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 8PM THIS WEEK!!! It will NOT be on tonight!! Sorry for those who usually catch it before the Bills show.
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • ZAZusmc03
    • Jan 2010

Re: Learn how to win a $25 gift card for Outback on Buffalo Bills Now! Tonight @ 9:05pm

Go figure, the week im stuck at work with gov't computers to block ustream. dammitttt

Comment

• jamze132
      • Jun 2003

Re: Learn how to win a $25 gift card for Outback on Buffalo Bills Now! Tonight @ 9:05pm

Are listeners that hard to come by Sal?

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

I plan on winning the gift card tonight. The rest of you shouldn't bother.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Bad night. It's Lost time...lol

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

Sucks I will not be able to listen live..
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Cntrygal
              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
              • Jul 2002

Who won? Want to take me to dinner?
              Originally posted by notacon
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

I forgot.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Their food is over peppered. Even the water has pepper in it.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                    and they salt the **** out of the baked potatoes!
                    It was all

Comment

• Coach Sal
                      • Aug 2006

Show was last night.

It's a Super Bowl contest.

Have to follow the rules laid out on the show. You can listen to the replay to find out how and still win.
                      Click to listen:

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Comment

• Coach Sal
                        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by mybills
                        I gave away a gift card for Applebee's earlier this year and people complained about their food, too.

What chain should I give? It has to be something almost everyone, no matter where they live, can use.
                        Click to listen:

Comment

• RockStar36
                          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Coach Sal
                          I gave away a gift card for Applebee's earlier this year and people complained about their food, too.

What chain should I give? It has to be something almost everyone, no matter where they live, can use.
                          Give a gift card of equal amount to NFL.com.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                            Zero for Zero!
                            • Mar 2003

If you are giving it away, people should not complain as much.
                            Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• RockStar36
                              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                              • Sep 2004

OR if people complain and win the card, they can just re-gift it and save themselves $25.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                              X