PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Steele is NOT coming to Buffalo

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 02:51 PM
I know that a lot of people are interested in knowing if he could posssibly be Gailey's guy and I have strong feelings myself; so I'll tell you that I have so many calls and/or emails out to people I trust right now it's not even funny.

I'm hoping between all of them I may be able to get some kind of news or information to provide. I even emailed several administrators at Clemson seeking comment via an old writing trick-- but again as of now I know nothing more than anybody else does, and Steele or anyone else is purely a speculative guess.

I do have (without any proof) a gut feeling that Sanders is not the coordinator.

If that changes you'll be the first to know.

**UPDATE** Check down on the thread for full story on Steele NOT coming here following a mod merging/moving it

Slim
02-02-2010, 03:01 PM
I would be very happy with this.

PromoTheRobot
02-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Still flinging spitballs, eh Pat?

PTR

Dicknoze69
02-02-2010, 03:09 PM
Steele makes the most logical sense of any of the college guys because of his connections to Gailey (through Capers) and because he withdrew his name from consideration for Univ. of Tennessee's DC job shortly after Gailey was hired.

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 03:16 PM
I just spoke to someone at Clemson, and if Steele was leaving for Buffalo, its news to them-- in fact they've never even heard the rumor.

Either the AD of Communications is full of ****, or this was nothing more than pure spec to begin with.

I'm working on a full story with quotes right now.

BILLSROCK1212
02-02-2010, 03:16 PM
all ik is that based on his tenure at Baylor we don't want him to have any involvement with the offense...why do you guys like him so much btw??

jamze132
02-02-2010, 03:17 PM
I won't be kicking babies if Steel is the guy.

WeAreArthurMoates
02-02-2010, 03:18 PM
I just spoke to someone at Clemson, and if Steele was leaving for Buffalo, its news to them-- in fact they've never even heard the rumor.

Either the AD of Communications is full of ****, or this was nothing more than pure spec to begin with.

I'm working on a full story with quotes right now.

Boo, this sucks. Will we ever find a DC.

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 03:21 PM
It is definitely NOT Steele

(more details to come)

BILLSROCK1212
02-02-2010, 03:30 PM

(more details to come)
can't say i'm disappointed...no more than average from what i've seen

George Edwards??

WeAreArthurMoates
02-02-2010, 03:31 PM

(more details to come)

Crap, really wanted him.

Dicknoze69
02-02-2010, 03:39 PM
can't say i'm disappointed...no more than average from what i've seen

George Edwards??

Would he really leave Florida a month after accepting their DC position? I'd guess no, but you never know I suppose.

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 03:39 PM
You can expect an announcement regarding the Buffalo Bills new defensive coordinator sometime within the next few days and though the betting money is on Bob Sanders getting the promotion, a name people have looked out for is Clemson University defensive coordinator Kevin Steele.

Steele almost became the University of Tennessee last month to become their defensive coordinator but unexpectedly pulled his name out to return to Clemson.

By coincidence Steele changed his mind on the exact same day Chan Gailey became the Buffalo Bills head coach. It led to growing speculation Steele could be Gailey’s choice to run the defense.

Steele has 24 years of college experience at the collegiate level and four years in the NFL. During that time he’s served under Tom Osborne, Nick Saban, Bobby Bowden and Johnny Majors.

In the NFL he was the linebackers coach at Carolina under Dom Capers from 1995-98.

Speculation has mounted Steele could be the reason the team hasn’t announced the hiring of the position yet. National college signing day is today and it was thought feasible the two worked out a quiet deal to ensure potential Tigers recruits wouldn’t bolt with Steele leaving.

But not so fast. Not only is Steele not going to be the Bills next defensive coordinator, but according to him he was never contacted by the Bills organization at all.

FULL STORY (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2010/02/kevin-steele-will-not-be-bills-defensive-coordinator/)

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 03:40 PM
If a mod wants to delete this thread, that is fine. It started out as just spec about Steele, but I've since found out he's not coming here.

BILLSROCK1212
02-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Would he really leave Florida a month after accepting their DC position? I'd guess no, but you never know I suppose.
Understandable, but this is the NFL where coordinators can get paid in millions not mid to low 6 figures

BlackMetalNinja
02-02-2010, 03:41 PM
If a mod wants to delete this thread, that is fine. It started out as just spec about Steele, but I've since found out he's not coming here.And take away the evidence... no chance... I will MERGE it though, since you're incapable of keeping information about the same topic to one thread.

madness
02-02-2010, 03:45 PM
I won't be kicking babies if Steel is the guy.

So you don't like Steele as an option? :evil:

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 03:48 PM
And take away the evidence... no chance... I will MERGE it though, since you're incapable of keeping information about the same topic to one thread.

Take away evidence of what? There was a growing rumor about Steele, and I am squashing the rumor.

Is actual NEWS a problem to you when it comes to me now as well??

T-Long
02-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Take away evidence of what? There was a growing rumor about Steele, and I am squashing the rumor.

Is actual NEWS a problem to you when it comes to me now as well??
yeah what the hell?

THATHURMANATOR
02-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Never heard of Kevin Steele anyways.

Michael82
02-02-2010, 04:08 PM
I don't buy it. Even if it was true, would it really be in Clemson's best interest to admit that Steele is leaving the day before National Signing Day? Nope! He probably won't come here, but take anything that the Communications Director says today with a grain of salt. He would probably be fired if he confirmed it today.

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 04:11 PM
I don't buy it. Even if it was true, would it really be in Clemson's best interest to admit that Steele is leaving the day before National Signing Day? Nope! He probably won't come here, but take anything that the Communications Director says today with a grain of salt. He would probably be fired if he confirmed it today.
Kevin Steele isn't coming here.

Michael82
02-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Kevin Steele isn't coming here.

Maybe not...but if he was...none of them would admit it today, not after they have kept it secret this long.

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Maybe not...but if he was...none of them would admit it today, not after they have kept it secret this long.

He would make himself unavailable for comment for the next 24 hours if that were a case, instead of coming across as a traitor and a liar.

Regardless it's irrelevent because I promise you he's not coming here, and I had a strong source to back it up and that was before speaking to the AD and getting a quote from Steele.

I dont know who it is, maybe it is Sanders, I dunno.. but I know now its not Steele

Michael82
02-02-2010, 04:24 PM
He would make himself unavailable for comment for the next 24 hours if that were a case, instead of coming across as a traitor and a liar.

Regardless it's irrelevent because I promise you he's not coming here, and I had a strong source to back it up and that was before speaking to the AD and getting a quote from Steele.

I dont know who it is, maybe it is Sanders, I dunno.. but I know now its not Steele

Time for you to start digging for info on the other 4 college guys I mentioned as a possibility...

Bud Foster (Virginia Tech)
George Edwards (Florida)
Mark D'Onofrio (Temple)
Jim Jeffcoat (Houston)

BloFan4Life
02-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Pat you said we would have a coordinator by Jan 26th. Meaning you know nothing. You also said we would be going to a 3-4 and Chan Gailey doesn't even know that yet. All you do is guess and act like you know something.

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Pat you said we would have a coordinator by Jan 26th. Meaning you know nothing. You also said we would be going to a 3-4 and Chan Gailey doesn't even know that yet. All you do is guess and act like you know something.

that's not true.

I do know that its not Kevin Steele and that its not Clancy Pendergast, and I've reported that. Those are not "guesses"

In a poor attempt to twist words by you, I never reported the coaching search was over.. I said I "had a strong feeling" the coaching search was over.

Which for all you know it could be, as you may very well find out with the announcement of a college guy sometime between Wed-Friday, who they wont announce until after Signing day.

And for the record, I have NEVER claimed to have known who the D.C. is, so unless you plan on trying to continue inputing your own words into what I write, I'd drop that subject all together.

Demon
02-02-2010, 04:44 PM
that's not true.

I do know that its not Kevin Steele and that its not Clancy Pendergast, and I've reported that. Those are not "guesses"

In a poor attempt to twist words by you, I never reported the coaching search was over.. I said I "had a strong feeling" the coaching search was over.

Which for all you know it could be, as you may very well find out with the announcement of a college guy sometime between Wed-Friday, who they wont announce until after Signing day.

And for the record, I have NEVER claimed to have known who the D.C. is, so unless you plan on trying to continue inputing your own words into what I write, I'd drop that subject all together.

And in the Blame Canada thread, you said "BC is definitely right about it being a college coach" yet few posts here you say "Maybe it's Sanders?"

C'mon. Stop guessing brother.

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 04:46 PM
And in the Blame Canada thread, you said "BC is definitely right about it being a college coach" yet few posts here you say "Maybe it's Sanders?"

C'mon. Stop guessing brother.

and as I said on that thread, I do NOT know who the coach is, and I cannot recite how many times over the past weeks I said I dont know who it is.

I have been TOLD that its a college coach, but until anything is official, that doesnt mean a whole lot does it?

It could be Sanders.. It could be freegin Walt Corey or all I know.

I only know who its NOT

realdealryan
02-02-2010, 04:52 PM
99% of everything on this site in the offseason is just throwing **** against the wall. Even if Pat isn't completely correct, he got actual ****ing quotes from sources that made themselves available and are extremely close to the situation. Where is the problem here?

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 04:54 PM
99% of everything on this site in the offseason is just throwing **** against the wall. Even if Pat isn't completely correct, he got actual ****ing quotes from sources that made themselves available and are extremely close to the situation. Where is the problem here?

The problem is that's just how some people are, I should just ignore that small minority, so its my fault.

RockStar36
02-02-2010, 04:55 PM
I'd love to continue reading this thread but I'm gonna go fling some spaghetti at the wall and wait to see if it sticks.

YardRat
02-02-2010, 04:56 PM
My source says that a handshake agreement is in place, and the job is Steele's if he wants it.

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 05:00 PM
I'd love to continue reading this thread but I'm gonna go fling some spaghetti at the wall and wait to see if it sticks.

Right.. Cause having a direct quote from Clemson's Athletic Director and using his direct quote from the candidate himself, is the equivalant of "throwing spaghetti at the wall to see if it sticks"

Yours and Black Metal's personal agenda with anything I report has gotten out of control.

jamze132
02-02-2010, 05:02 PM
So you don't like Steele as an option? :evil:
On the contrary... I would have loved for him to come to Buffalo. But now we are probably going to pick a "real no-name" and I will be forced to get angry and kick babies.

I would not be upset with Bob Sanders but I would be extremely confused as to why the delay in announcing. All signs point towards a collegiate dude waiting for signing day to come and go.

jamze132
02-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Pat, I don't mind reading your stuff, I enjoy it, especially from Kabul where Buffalo Bills news and rumors are pretty scarce.

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 05:11 PM

Really?? I"ll tell you what.. Is this good enough for you?

Direct Quote from Clemson AD
http://twitpic.com/1132fu

Message from Mike Lombardi
http://twitpic.com/1132d8

is that throwing spaghetti against a wall to see if it sticks???

You can hate on me, my website and my posts in here til whenever it fills you and your partner's fancy.

But at least be mature and responsible enough to see this as evidence that I do my dilligence and my homework before posting something that I report as news.

So even if something ends up being inaccurate, I dont throw **** at the wall. and I've worked my ass off developing many good contacts and/or sources throughout the league, more than most of you will ever know or appreciate how hard I work to get mostly good information

Regards.

BlackMetalNinja
02-02-2010, 05:23 PM

Is actual NEWS a problem to you when it comes to me now as well??I have NO problem with actual news when you actually report it, in fact, I wish you'd do that a lot more often. I just find it comical that you start a thread saying "you have a good feeling about this guy" then 30 minutes later, you completely rule that guy out... and you ask for the thread to be deleted so nobody else sees that you were wrong with your initial post.

I also have a problem with you starting a thread about a specific topic, then starting another thread about the exact same topic, just to try and squeeze out a few more hits for your website.

As I've said to you multiple times already, if you could take accountability when you are wrong, instead of just looking for positive feedback all the time when you're right, I'd have a lot less issues with you as a poster.

Oh, and editing your post to make it look like you didn't say half an hour before you found out otherwise that you "had a good feeling about him" is a dirty dirty trick Pat... man up when you're wrong.

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 05:26 PM
I have NO problem with actual news when you actually report it, in fact, I wish you'd do that a lot more often. I just find it comical that you start a thread saying "you have a good feeling about this guy" then 30 minutes later, you completely rule that guy out... and you ask for the thread to be deleted so nobody else sees that you were wrong with your initial post.

I also have a problem with you starting a thread about a specific topic, then starting another thread about the exact same topic, just to try and squeeze out a few more hits for your website.

As I've said to you multiple times already, if you could take accountability when you are wrong, instead of just looking for positive feedback all the time when you're right, I'd have a lot less issues with you as a poster.

You would be right.. except for the fact That I never said I thought was our guy. I said I had a strong feeling about him, meaning he was worth finding out about specifically.

And thats exactly what I did.

RockStar36
02-02-2010, 05:29 PM
You would be right.. except for the fact That I never said I thought was our guy. I said I had a strong feeling about him, meaning he was worth finding out about specifically.

And thats exactly what I did.

Is the same kind of "strong feeling" that you had when you said we should have our defensive coordinator 7 days ago?

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Is the same kind of "strong feeling" that you had when you said we should have our defensive coordinator 7 days ago?

I still do actually and I still do have a "strong feeling" we've had our coordinator for at least a week, and possibly more.

And there is a difference between a strong feeling and an actual report.

But you can just continue to ignore the facts if you'd like, such as you accusing me of throwing spaghetti against a wall hoping it sticks in this very thread 8-9 posts ago, only to have me show you with certainty my homework was done with direct quotes from people involved and sources.

Having seen that, does that still come across as spaghetti to the wall now?

Continue on though if you'd like RS.. There's just no pleasing some. I can get 19 reports in a row spot on and if that 20th is off, thats the only one you care about. It is what it is my man.

RockStar36
02-02-2010, 06:12 PM
I still do actually and I still do have a "strong feeling" we've had our coordinator for at least a week, and possibly more.

But you can just continue to ignore the facts if you'd like, such as you accusing me of throwing spaghetti against a wall hoping it sticks in this very thread 8-9 posts ago, only to have me show you with certainty my homework was done with direct quotes from people involved and sources.

Continue on though if you'd like RS.. There's just no pleasing some. I can get 19 reports in a row spot on and if that 20th is off, thats the only one you care about. It is what it is my man.

Yeah, I saw that.

I also see that you edited your original post and asked a staff member to merge/delete one of the threads to cover your own ass.

Before you get 19 reports in a row spot on, why don't you work on one.

BloFan4Life
02-02-2010, 06:12 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You haven't gotten anything right yet. Everything that came true was said by someone else with higher trust way before you decided to say it. You are a guy who one day woke up and thought you are a huge reporter now with inside information. You just throw stuff out there and continue to steal other peoples work as your own.

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I saw that.

I also see that you edited your original post and asked a staff member to merge/delete one of the threads to cover your own ass.

Before you get 19 reports in a row spot on, why don't you work on one.

Blah Blah Blah..

I asked a mod to merge or delete a thread because it was the same topic and didnt want you to put your bib on and whine about me starting multiple threads about Kevin Steele.

Hold on, am I gonna get a punnishment for defending myself against Mods(extra sad) and people who have been on this board for all over 30 or so days who say I dont know anything, I steal people's reports, I woke up one day and thought I was a great reporter, yada yada yada

This was an absolute news post with solid information including quotes directly from Clemson's AD of Communication, that turned into the same thing it always does-- complete trash

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 07:22 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You haven't gotten anything right yet. Everything that came true was said by someone else with higher trust way before you decided to say it. You are a guy who one day woke up and thought you are a huge reporter now with inside information. You just throw stuff out there and continue to steal other peoples work as your own.
http://themomblog.freedomblogging.com/files/2009/03/crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

Goobylal
02-02-2010, 07:33 PM
WTH is Kevin Steele and why should this be anything other than a "who cares?" I don't know, I'm asking.

patmoran2006
02-02-2010, 07:34 PM
WTH is Kevin Steele and why should this be anything other than a "who cares?" I don't know, I'm asking.
Once upon a time when this was a thread about a potential D.C., Steele is the Clemson defensive coordinator where speculation was growing that he could become Bills DC after signing day tomorrow.

isawoj
02-02-2010, 08:19 PM

Your story that you linked doesn't contain a direct quote from Steele. In fact, I wouldn't trust anything an SID told me less than a day from National Signing Day.

I'm not trying to be a jerk and normally just lurk here from time to time and am not familiar with your previous reports, so I hope you don't take this as piling on, just someone who sees a lot of faith having been put in what an SID and AD are telling you.

Dying_-2-_Live
02-02-2010, 09:28 PM
This kinda sucks... he was one of the guys I was hoping for.
Still wish Fangio woulda been an option.

YardRat
02-03-2010, 05:52 AM
I can't wait until we get to the 'The DC must be Joe Torre, and they're just waiting for spring training to start to announce it' point.

Yasgur's Farm
02-03-2010, 06:12 AM
Keep giving us info Pat... Most of us appreciate it.

SquishDaFish
02-03-2010, 06:45 AM
Yes Pat I agree keep the info coming. Keep digging to get the Bills news most of us appreciate it. Dont let the few bother you.

RockStar36
02-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Blah Blah Blah..

I asked a mod to merge or delete a thread because it was the same topic and didnt want you to put your bib on and whine about me starting multiple threads about Kevin Steele.

Hold on, am I gonna get a punnishment for defending myself against Mods(extra sad) and people who have been on this board for all over 30 or so days who say I dont know anything, I steal people's reports, I woke up one day and thought I was a great reporter, yada yada yada

This was an absolute news post with solid information including quotes directly from Clemson's AD of Communication, that turned into the same thing it always does-- complete trash

Keep going.

You're real professional right now.

WeAreArthurMoates
02-03-2010, 09:01 AM
Keep going.

You're real professional right now.

He doesn't need to be professional, it's a message board.

BuffaloBillsHeart
02-03-2010, 09:50 AM
Pat has no clue what's going on. He's simply guessing and playing 'Adam Schefter'. His track record sucks.

patmoran2006
02-03-2010, 09:53 AM
Pat has no clue what's going on. He's simply guessing and playing 'Adam Schefter'. His track record sucks.

Infinite words of wisdom.

DesertFox24
02-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Pat,

I would just ignore the haters and post the info as you hear it. These "haters" are probably just jealous that they don't have the contacts to talk to these people.

Also if someone was correct 100% of the time they would be perfect, and human beings by design will never be perfect.

BuffaloBillsHeart
02-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Pat,

I would just ignore the haters and post the info as you hear it. These "haters" are probably just jealous that they don't have the contacts to talk to these people.

Also if someone was correct 100% of the time they would be perfect, and human beings by design will never be perfect.

Anybody that has followed the guy's track record knows he's blatantly wrong on most occasions. Until he actually posts something that is correct, I'm going to assume the guy is wrong.

patmoran2006
02-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Anybody that has followed the guy's track record knows he's blatantly wrong on most occasions. Until he actually posts something that is correct, I'm going to assume the guy is wrong.

I post a lot of opinions on here like everybody else, because this is the board I enjoy posting on as a "fan". and yes, like everybody else Im often wrong about my opinion.

But when I report something 95% of the time its rock solid. My posting my opinion the coaching search is over on here or that I'll bet beers and wings that Brian Schottenheimer will be the next coach is my feeling or opinion.

But when I report something its almost always air-tight. Like yesterday, I along with a lot of others had a strong feeling about Kevin STeele.

Upon digging up quotes and facts, turns out it wasn't true..

So it is what it is.. Dont read my opinions, dont read my articles. .I really could care less

RockStar36
02-03-2010, 11:35 AM
I post a lot of opinions on here like everybody else, because this is the board I enjoy posting on as a "fan". and yes, like everybody else Im often wrong about my opinion.

But when I report something 95% of the time its rock solid. My posting my opinion the coaching search is over on here or that I'll bet beers and wings that Brian Schottenheimer will be the next coach is my feeling or opinion.

But when I report something its almost always air-tight. Like yesterday, I along with a lot of others had a strong feeling about Kevin STeele.

Upon digging up quotes and facts, turns out it wasn't true..

So it is what it is.. Dont read my opinions, dont read my articles. .I really could care less

In other words...

When it's wrong, it's your opinion and you're just shooting the **** on a message board.

When you're right, you're a great reporter who did his homework and gathered the facts.

Gotcha :up:

patmoran2006
02-03-2010, 11:40 AM
In other words...

When it's wrong, it's your opinion and you're just shooting the **** on a message board.

When you're right, you're a great reporter who did his homework and gathered the facts.

No.. when I write a thread or an opinion on the message board, it is just that.

When I post something as a report on my website and/or link it in here, then I report it as me seeing it as fact. Am I always right, of course not, and neither is ANYONE

Again, dont even get me started with you . I've seen countless actual linked posts to published blogs on here with things that have been far, far FAR more off than anything I've ever written, yet you comment nothing about those.

Your agenda is pretty obvious my friend. Fortunately, I no longer care what you or other haters think. If I write something and/or offer opinion-- read it if you want, or don't. I truly don't care

RockStar36
02-03-2010, 11:43 AM
No.. when I write a thread or an opinion on the message board, it is just that.

When I post something as a report on my website and/or link it in here, then I report it as me seeing it as fact. Am I always right, of course not, and neither is ANYONE

Again, dont even get me started with you . I've seen countless actual linked posts to published blogs on here with things that have been far, far FAR more off than anything I've ever written, yet you comment nothing about those.

Your agenda is pretty obvious my friend. Fortunately, I no longer care what you or other haters think. If I write something and/or offer opinion-- read it if you want, or don't. I truly don't care

I have no agenda.

I just want to get legit news. I criticize Eklund just as much when he is wrong. Speaking of that, the Sabres should be starting someone in goal tonight, although nothing has been announced yet.

And you obviously care, or you wouldn't get so worked up over it.

WeAreArthurMoates
02-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Keep your OPINIONS posting pat. It's interesting to get the media's take on the Bills opinion or fact. At the very least it makes for good message board chatter.

WeAreArthurMoates
02-03-2010, 11:44 AM
I have no agenda.

I just want to get legit news. I criticize Eklund just as much when he is wrong. Speaking of that, the Sabres should be starting someone in goal tonight, although nothing has been announced yet.

And you obviously care, or you wouldn't get so worked up over it.

If you want legit news go to ESPN. This is a message board and It's all OPINIONS.

BloFan4Life
02-03-2010, 11:53 AM
In other words...

exactly.

RockStar36
02-03-2010, 11:55 AM
If you want legit news go to ESPN. This is a message board and It's all OPINIONS.

So you're agreeing that Pat doesn't give legit news and yet defending him in the same thread?

justasportsfan
02-03-2010, 12:11 PM
If you want legit news go to ESPN..
funny

WeAreArthurMoates
02-03-2010, 12:59 PM
So you're agreeing that Pat doesn't give legit news and yet defending him in the same thread?

No I'm saying that I can tell the difference between an opinion and actuall news. But I could careless either way, I'm not gonna attack a guy who gives us something to talk about instead of the same old stuff.

patmoran2006
02-03-2010, 02:19 PM

Without getting into specifics, you know there have been some PUBLISHED stories on here over the past month that have been far, FAR more inaccurate than anything that I have EVER written.

yet you seem you save 100% of your public criticism for me. Odd

I haven't been perfect in every report I've posted, but take comfort in not knowing of anyone else who has either.

I think I've contributed my fair share of "legit" news or information over the last several months.

RockStar36
02-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Without getting into specifics, you know there have been some PUBLISHED stories on here over the past month that have been far, FAR more inaccurate than anything that I have EVER written.

yet you seem you save 100% of your public criticism for me. Odd

I haven't been perfect in every report I've posted, but take comfort in not knowing of anyone else who has either.

I think I've contributed my fair share of "legit" news or information over the last several months.

Adam Schefter has reported his fair share and still got ass ****ed over the Cowher story. You were even calling him out to the point of asking him to stake his professional reputation on it.

By the way, he was right.

patmoran2006
02-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Adam Schefter has reported his fair share and still got ass ****ed over the Cowher story. You were even calling him out to the point of asking him to stake his professional reputation on it.

By the way, he was right.

I know he was right. Remember, I interviewed him
http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2010/01/bsd-exclusive-adam-schefter-interview/

BuffaloRanger
02-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Clancy Pendergast will be the DC.

jamze132
02-04-2010, 04:08 AM
I get the sense that RS has an agenda against Pat. Of course he has had an agenda against me since I am a Mets fan too. It's been a while since I have seen the wrath of him talking about baseball, the Kid needs to grow up and learn to have a civilized conversation with someone who he disagrees with.

I really, really hope I get the chance to get to Buffalo one day so I can meet the infamous MOD, known as Rockstar, face to face.

RockStar36
02-04-2010, 06:39 AM
I get the sense that RS has an agenda against Pat. Of course he has had an agenda against me since I am a Mets fan too. It's been a while since I have seen the wrath of him talking about baseball, the Kid needs to grow up and learn to have a civilized conversation with someone who he disagrees with.

I really, really hope I get the chance to get to Buffalo one day so I can meet the infamous MOD, known as Rockstar, face to face.

Me too!